A Statement From MI6

Shurukian

Nah, keep the same nations in. Infra from 0-> 20k is cheaper than 15k->20k 4x.

Below about 80k NS I'd assume you'd want to spread that damage around more for warchest reasons, but hey, I'm not military strategy I suppose!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind showing a link between RIA and anyone you rolled this war? As a government member I can't exactly do my usual one man AA antics, you can pretend this was some great victory but we both know you accomplished nothing besides providing MI6 STA and TPF with plenty of political capital.

I'm calling them your friends because you seem to be defending them all out in this thread and the ones before this, but you were nowhere to be seen actually helping them on the battlefield.

The only ones truly innocent in this are TPF and I salute them for their courage, very good allies to have by your side indeed.

STA & MI6 had this coming, there's no political capital for them to gain here lol

Oh well, some people truly look concerned and all that jazz on the OWF.

But when it's time to put their precious pixels at stake, they are nowhere to be found.

I mean: if waging war against an alliance was such a blatant and mind-shocking tragedy, then why didn't all of those OWF-vocal people change AA and fight against the oppressors? This is a point that someone should answer meaningfully.

But I am pretty convinced no-one will do.

But when it's time to put their precious pixels at stake, they are nowhere to be found.

I mean: if waging war against an alliance was such a blatant and mind-shocking tragedy, then why didn't all of those OWF-vocal people change AA and fight against the oppressors? This is a point that someone should answer meaningfully.

Same reason it took you and your Friends months to finally take a swing at MI6, same reason you and your friends back downed from the threat that BONES put against you: Strategy. 

Hopefully in 1 or 2 years time when you have a top tier again (if you last that long) we can revisit this statement.

Bob might not last that long, but if it does I'm sure we will. I dont know if we will have a top tier again. We wont pee ourselves and sign a NAP at the first sign of a losing war like some Orange alliance so that might set us back. 

Will we have the next one coming since we continue to fault IRON for being terrible? 

Edited by ditchboy00

For the same reason that Oculus needed a 10 to 1 odds for war. Fear of months and years of crippling backlash. If everyone agreed to no terms after wars ended Bob would likely be a mess sooner than later.

I'm calling them your friends because you seem to be defending them all out in this thread and the ones before this, but you were nowhere to be seen actually helping them on the battlefield.

The only ones truly innocent in this are TPF and I salute them for their courage, very good allies to have by your side indeed.

STA & MI6 had this coming, there's no political capital for them to gain here lol

I hope the rest of Oculus isn't this obtuse.

You see, most of the people who you claim are defending MI6, don't really like MI6.  I'm not sad they got rolled.  I do find the attitude of Oculus about the rolling to be both sad and pathetic.

I'm a political nobody.  I have no accomplishments in this world.  All I do is piss people off.

That said, even a naive nobody like me isn't foolish enough to believe you all can't see the animosity your arrogance has created.  I find that, while without the longevity of the MI6 shens that got MI6 rolled, the arrogance of Oculus is so much more ridiculous.

edit:  made reference to game/changed to world.

Edited by smurthwaite

Omfg...this actually happened. Monsters Inc. were vocal on the OWF, then they put their pixels on the line to do something about it, then your entire bloc decided to give them peace rather than fight their friends.

FFS you gave them peace when they had a positive damage ratio, you didn't exactly teach them a lesson before generously granting peace or anything.

So yeah, not sure why Occulus mouth breathers are on here saying shit like this (you and Natan now) when you rolled over so quickly the second someone actually took action.

STA had it coming? But you was scared of CnG complicating a war. It always makes me laugh when people like you talk big.

STA had it coming for personal reasons in my alliance that go years before this war, i'm not talking about or for Oculus.

Sorry CnG who? What do they have to do with a STA-IRON rivalry. I'm confused

Edited by Samus

STA had it coming for personal reasons in my alliance that go years before this war, i'm not talking about or for Oculus.

Sorry CnG who? What do they have to do with a STA-IRON rivalry. I'm confused

Your stupidity of what you think Pez did wasn't covered the previous two wars? Im pretty sure this third war wont cure your stupidity. 

RON has been terrible for a long long time. Cowards, bandwagoners, pixel huggers, etc. They hate us because we call them out on it. We don't play the PC game, we just call things as they are. They do what they can to take a shot at us when possible and then talk big about being on the winning side of 10:1 or worse matchups. You can tell they're a little sensitive to the truth. Heck, letting IRON hit us on a 3?4? oA chain was the only way NpO's side could lock down RONs loyalty during Disorder. It's honestly a little embarrassing how much irrational hatred they focus on little old STA considering how high and mighty their egos are.

RON has been terrible for a long long time. Cowards, bandwagoners, pixel huggers, etc. They hate us because we call them out on it. We don't play the PC game, we just call things as they are. They do what they can to take a shot at us when possible and then talk big about being on the winning side of 10:1 or worse matchups. You can tell they're a little sensitive to the truth. Heck, letting IRON hit us on a 3?4? oA chain was the only way NpO's side could lock down RONs loyalty during Disorder. It's honestly a little embarrassing how much irrational hatred they focus on little old STA considering how high and mighty their egos are.

I know I won't forget IRON being a member of the Coalition of Cowards who abandoned NPO during her time of need in Karma. They keep repeating this old line of "we were punishing them", but they've hugged pixels before and since to the point that old saw can't carry any water with anyone who was there at the time.

Sadly, no one of my friends in here has changed AA to help those poor alliances fight against the big, bad Oculus wolf.

And what was the answer?

Strategy! yes! And know what? It works both ways.

You stay out of the war and don't burn your pixels, other ones go in war and burn opponents' tech.

Want to do something? Then do something. 

You could declare on Oculus - we are just out of a war: what better moment to demonstrate your strategic skills and your courage?  ;)

Edited by obscurus

You could declare on Oculus - we are just out of a war: what better moment to demonstrate your strategic skills and your courage?  ;)

AGAIN someone did just that and you bailed out of the fight as fast as humanly possible. How can you possibly be on here begging for someone to do what was already done??

Goddamnit, my love of NG and NPO knows no bounds, why you and Natan aren't muzzled I don't know...

I'm not one to pat anyone on the back unless they deserve it, I unfortunately have responsibilities to my alliance to do my normal rogueness, nor do I actually give a shit about MI6, they'll bounce back and be sanctioned within a few months once more.

You salute TPF for getting declared on by 12 times their NS? how honorable of an opponent you are.  :rolleyes: 

I'd love to hear what STA did to have this coming, I'm sure ODN would too.

Sadly, no one of my friends in here has changed AA to help those poor alliances fight against the big, bad Oculus wolf.

And what was the answer?
Strategy! yes! And know what? It works both ways.

You stay out of the war and don't burn your pixels, other ones go in war and burn opponents' tech.

I for one hope you continue to post, it definitely displays which alliances are actually running Oculus and makes plenty of other people's FA decisions quite a bit easier, I get this is your first time at the big kids table so you want to pretend you belong, but leave the arrogance to Umbrella, at least they've been involved in enough wars to actually have some semblance of a reason for the egotistical posting.

I know that you're likely not the one making any important decisions so the concept of political capital is probably a foreign concept, but based off how much of it you managed to burn to roll one of the most disliked alliances in the history, a nearly unconnected alliance, and STA(another pretty unconnected alliance), I can't wait to see how well it goes once you hit a connected target.

Edited by Mogar