A Statement From MI6

Shurukian

Hey guys, sorry if I'm late to the thread or a tad uninformed but can anyone tell me which side had more nations? How many more nations did they have? How did these numbers affect the outcome of the war? What ramifications does this have for "justice"?

Edited by Natan

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, sorry if I'm late to the thread or a tad uninformed but can anyone tell me which side had more nations? How many more nations did they have? What ramifications does this have for "justice"? How did these numbers affect the outcome of the war?

Not to mention illiterate as you cannot read the post two posts above your own.

But whilst we are all being facetious I will help you out. It was an even battle between two evenly-matched sides in which pure military genius prevailed and forced the defeated side to surrender. You know, like pretty much every war in the history of the Cyberverse.

Edited by Tygaland

Not to mention illiterate as you cannot read the post two posts above your own.

But whilst we are all being facetious I will help you out. It was an even battle between two evenly-matched sides in which pure military genius prevailed and forced the defeated side to surrender. You know, like pretty much every war in the history of the Cyberverse.

Interesting. You seem very well informed and involved Mr. Tygaland. I am sure you will be instrumental in organizing the next war, which I trust will be evenly-matched and therefore a battle of the wits even greater than this.

Edited by Natan

Interesting. You seem very well informed and involved Mr. Tygaland. I am sure you will be instrumental in organizing the next war, which I trust will be evenly-matched and therefore a battle of the wits even greater than this.

I don't organise wars so your skills as a clairvoyant are about as good as your literacy skills.

I don't organise wars so your skills as a clairvoyant are about as good as your literacy skills.

Pray tell, if you don't organize wars then why do you continuously complain about the wars others organize? After all, what does the adage about wanting something done properly say?

Pray tell, if you don't organize wars then why do you continuously complain about the wars others organize? After all, what does the adage about wanting something done properly say?

If, by complain, you mean point out facts then I'm guilty as charged. I realise you don't particularly like facts when it comes to your latest war but they are facts just the same. If you prefer to dwell in a fact-free fantasy world then that is your choice, of course. By all means continue patting yourself on the back for your epic victory against the odds if that is what you need to do.

If, by complain, you mean point out facts then I'm guilty as charged. I realise you don't particularly like facts when it comes to your latest war but they are facts just the same. If you prefer to dwell in a fact-free fantasy world then that is your choice, of course. By all means continue patting yourself on the back for your epic victory against the odds if that is what you need to do.

Now Tyga clearly they deserve a pat on the back for winning a war with 22:1 nation ratio.

-omfg

Do not think I'm ignorant enough to believe you are pointing out facts without motivation. You are complaining our war was not "fair" enough. That my alliance didn't organize a war enough to your liking. That is what you mean by the jab in your last sentence after all. I don't live in a fact free world, I agree. It was very lopsided. It was a bit of a farce, that I concede.

Unlike you however, I have planned wars. Some that we won and one that we lost (though ironically you declined to fight in that one). The reason I planned wars was because I had a particular vision for the game and for my alliance (much like yourself) and so the tools at my disposal (through leadership) I imparted my will on the game. You however, for some reason, decline to do that. You only complain. You heckle from the cheap seats. Despite being in a position of power (which for various reasons I am not anymore, to my dismay) you exert no effort to impart your will onto others. And so I wonder if the quote in your signature applies to yourself? Maybe it needs an update. Maybe the frequency of a player's whining is inversely proportional to the contribution they make to planet bob.

Edited by Natan

Do not think I'm ignorant enough to believe you are pointing out facts without motivation. You are complaining our war was not "fair" enough. That my alliance didn't organize a war enough to your liking. 

No, I'm not complaining that the "war was not fair enough". I wasn't complaining at all. Just pointing out the magnitude of the fight the STA, TPF and MI6 were in. It is easy to gloss over that when the peace agreement is reached and both the STA and TPF felt it important that the facts were laid out once the war was over. Your unease at seeing those facts is plain to see.

That is what you mean by the jab in your last sentence after all. I don't live in a fact free world, I agree. It was very lopsided. It was a bit of a farce, that I concede.

Then I fail to see why you are so upset when the lopsidedness is pointed out. You know, with facts.

Unlike you however, I have planned wars. Some that we won and one that we lost (though ironically you declined to fight in that one). The reason I planned wars was because I had a particular vision for the game and for my alliance (much like yourself) and so the tools at my disposal (through leadership) I imparted my will on the game. You however, for some reason, decline to do that. You only complain. You heckle from the cheap seats. Despite being in a position of power (which for various reasons I am not anymore, to my dismay) you exert no effort to impart your will onto others. And so I wonder if the quote in your signature applies to yourself? Maybe it needs an update. Maybe the frequency of a player's whining is inversely proportional to the contribution they make to planet bob.

Once again you misrepresent my position by labeling it as complaining. I'm not complaining, just laying facts on the table. There are different ways to impart one's will onto something. While you choose to connive and create wars to suit your agenda I prefer to impart my will on the world in different ways.

As someone who has fought in many, many wars and been on the wrong end of a lot of them I find it amusing that you believe I'm truly shocked and upset by what has happened in this recent war. Nothing before, during or after this war has or will surprise me because the exact same things happen every war. I don't care that the STA went to war, in fact, I'm extremely proud that we did and extremely proud of how the members of the STA conducted themselves during this war. I knew we'd lose the war, I knew we'd get a beat down and I knew once the war is over people like you would be patting themselves on the back over their epic victory. I knew that anything myself or anyone else from the STA, TPF or MI6 would say afterwards would be written off as "complaining".

As for the quote in my signature, if I was complaining about my alliance and doing nothing to contribute to the alliance then the alliance would be in trouble as I lead the alliance. Who would I be complaining to exactly? As for my contribution to the Cyberverse, that is not for me to judge but rest assured contributions to the Cyberverse take many forms, not just self-promotional war-mongering. People in the Cyberverse have many differing views on many different things. Expressing a different point of view is not complaining.

I don't care if you start wars. I don't care if the wars you start drag the STA into those wars. I don't care if we are dragged into the wars on the losing side. All I care about is how the STA conducts itself in such circumstances and I'll say we have been incredibly consistent over the almost 9 years of our existence.

If pointing out facts is "heckling from the cheap seats" then I'm quite comfortable here in the cheap seats.

Edited by Tygaland

We, The Phoenix Federation 54 nations, surrender to the aggressors, Occulus 1,135 nations. 

Umbrella 85 nations
Independent Republic of Orange Nations 276 nations
New Pacific Order 385 nations
Sengoku 37 nations
Aurora Borealis 26 nations
The Grand Lodge of Freemasons  50 nations
The Dark Templar 51 nations
Non Grata  82 nations
Viridian Entente 143 nations.

I didn't know you could do maths.

Edited by Commander shepard

You have been lurking on this thread for over an hour and this is the best you could come up with? Let's be honest, there are many, many things you do not know but thanks for pointing out one of them.

I was playing games while the internet browser was open, don't mistake it for making effort.

o/ STA
o/ MI6

I was awoken to bear witness to $#!+bird former family attack us as proof that while my dislike about Non Grata was meant nothing their allies dislike about MI6 meant everything to them. Here is to 8.5 years of nothing!

It is so much better not being in gob at this moment and not an active player.

Here is to piss in your Ocular appendage o/

AND

May Pacifica live forever!

A better friend than I knew at the reminded me of this, but, Peace is a Lie & so to is the trust I lady at NPO's feet.

globex-corporation-scorpio-newspaper.jpg

I like the look of these numbers, gentlemen. Mayhem and menace are up, Spy activity is projected to drop over the next quarter.Freak Kid in particular is an MVP for his non-stop shenanigans. Good going on this round, and we'll see the direction Oculus takes as we move forward into a brighter tomorrow!

Though I have been vocal in the my opposition to the way MI6 has done business, I'm glad this !@#$show is over.

Kudos for Kill, Gibs, and the rest of MI6 for sticking it to them for so long.  More kudos to TPF and STA for going into a battle for your friends.

Having fought STA several years ago, I am unsurprised their fighters garnered the respect of the opposition. 

I think TPF didn't have a choice. 

I forgot that winning brings out Umbrella's insufferably self-important members. At least this time there's no MK to egg them on.

Edit:

I think TPF didn't have a choice. 

I'm sure that'll be an accomplishment Oculus will talk about forever.

"We got TPF off guard, kicked the crap out of them with beyond overwhelming force, then made them surrender! Remember that guys?" Edited by WarriorSoul

Well it's good to see Tyga on the OWF, showing wankers like Natan what classy looks like:D

I forgot that winning brings out Umbrella's insufferably self-important members. At least this time there's no MK to egg them on.

If only you did more than simply commentate the actions of others