Citadel DoW RAID....2

As of 12/7/2015, We, Citadel, have decided to wipe The Misfits off of Planet Steve all together.  They serve no purpose and there is simply not enough cheese to go around to eat with all that 'wine'.  Sorry for the late DoW post but we could not be bothered since we are doing the planet a service by exterminating the vermin. 

o/ Citadel

o/ Misfits

o/ War

o/ are-you-serious??

LMaO

I have been reading all the posts. Kaboom has been whinging, but he knows no other way. Eddy and Obsidian, meanwhile, seem to be responding with dignity. Why are you holding them at war, Citadel?

So did Krabz just negoiate peace for themselves AND THE MISFITS??  

KRABZ to the Rescue again?!?!  SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.....

If Krabz is TDO 2, and If the Saharan Training Corps is NDO 2, and if the Roman Empire is DEFCON 2....

Then wouldn't that make The Misfits Krabz 2??  Or wait......

IF KRABZ is TDO 2, then wouldn't that technically make The Misfits TDO 3?  ::looks @ TDO::  

LMAO - I knew you guys had a love affair and secret desire to join The Misfits!  That's why you guys "can't stand" :smug:   Kaboom, what is he the one that got away?  Rotflmao

"It's an evil wind that blows no good"

"Its a sad heart that won't love like it should"

"Oh how lonesome you must be"

"It's a shame you don't share your love with me"

Can you hear the lyrics?  Can you feel the melody?  I knew something was up... Krabz, TDO, and The Misfits have ALL been outed as ONE ALLIANCE.  

Its time to come clean :lol1:

Edited by King Obsidian

Something really needs to be done about communication within your alliance. After all of this and peace being agreed, i still get nuked after update?

In fact don't say he never knew because he offered peace yesterday and i decided i wanted to destroy some navy first just for xp, forgot to send the peace offer, got nuked and then nuked again seconds after update :p

Something really needs to be done about communication within your alliance. After all of this and peace being agreed, i still get nuked after update?

In fact don't say he never knew because he offered peace yesterday and i decided i wanted to destroy some navy first just for xp, forgot to send the peace offer, got nuked and then nuked again seconds after update  :P

You know Char, they made it clear what they were trying to do to us in their DoW's....Both of them. :facepalm:    :war:  :nuke:   :war:

Edited by King Obsidian

In fact don't say he never knew because he offered peace yesterday and i decided i wanted to destroy some navy first just for xp, forgot to send the peace offer, got nuked and then nuked again seconds after update :P

If you want peace you just have to send a peace offer, I took your naval attack as a declining my peace offer and being as you had 4 nukes I wasn't going to wait around for you to get the first shot off with them.

If you want peace you just have to send a peace offer, I took your naval attack as a declining my peace offer and being as you had 4 nukes I wasn't going to wait around for you to get the first shot off with them.

First nuke was fine, that was within the war period. The second was after peace. After you were told to peace out your wars? You decided you would lob another just for shits and giggles.

Even after i send one back without any other attacks to even the nuke out, you reply with GA's.
I'm sorry if you think you are a war machine buddy, you caught me with my panties down after a round of war which i missed two days of. So I'll offer you a 1v1 for the end of the round? Well depending if you are strong enough Edited by EddyH

First nuke was fine, that was within the war period. The second was after peace. After you were told to peace out your wars? You decided you would lob another just for !@#$% and giggles.

Even after i send one back without any other attacks to even the nuke out, you reply with GA's.
I'm sorry if you think you are a war machine buddy, you caught me with my panties down after a round of war which i missed two days of. So I'll offer you a 1v1 for the end of the round? Well depending if you are strong enough

We have a few members, who are new both to TE etiquette in general and to Citadel's rules specifically. For that episode, I apologize.

We have a few members, who are new both to TE etiquette in general and to Citadel's rules specifically. For that episode, I apologize.

Are they new to the forums too? I don't see his AA affiliation. But that's....

*Staccs sips his tea