Yes, We are doing it:

1) does it abide by the "Gentlemen agreement", Nope.

2) is it a huge up declare, and probably a suicide mission, yup.

Epic Music (Warning, this is Metal, so if you have headphones on, or some good speakers, TURN THAT VOLUME UP).

KrAbZ%20War%20Flag_zpsmkgobzsk.jpeg

things happened this round, Roman Empire raided us, then they raided the New League of Nations, Defcon 1 raided The Alliance, The Dark Order attacked the Roman Empire, and made them cry a bit, Citadel had a war, or a big Joke they called a war (sorry Citadel, I like you, but look at your war screen, this is ridicules),Defcon 1 attacked The Dark Order, Ordo Paradioxia and The Phoenix Cobras had the war I envy

Krabz will provide all the help we can, to The Dark Order, and the Misfits.

No, there is nothing in your eyes, you are not hallucinating,yoare probably on some drugs,but you did read that right, we are gonna provide help to both those alliances.

You know, I have never been a fan of The Dark Order, always spoke against them, I hate that !@#$%^& Cazaric, but Defcon1 raiding them is a huge down declare,despite my hatred against all of those !@#$%^&,I wont let them suffer like that.

You also know we are very friendly to the Misfits, me and Kaboom have secret meetings behind the locker rooms to make out(Kaboom, you know I love you buddy), The Misfits are my favorite allies and friends, never a day goes by where I don't wake up with a smile on my face while thinking of my love for The Misfits.

As always, we think dirty spy ops and blockades suck, and we will only use them in retaliation (please don't make us use them, we would like you all to rebuild, be as strong as you can, so we can have a fun after new years war, let us have enough money to make that huge) 

So, to bite the ankles we can bite, get the beatings we can get:

Krabz hereby declares war on Citadel and Defcon 1.

May god have mercy on our souls. 

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

I enjoyed reading the OP.

One omission though - y'know the bit where Krabz surrendered. Going out on a bit of a limb here, but your war torn memory might be suffering.

I think you're doing such a good job reminding everyone with every post you write, I didn't want to take that away from you.

Robert, mantra about "huge Citadel down declare " had been flashed here again and again. Many missed the fact, that we went with bare arses against nukes and ratio of nuclear strikes till now was  more 1 to 10 against us..we have former Daleks as well, which changed our level quite a bit.

..but whatever. Also, you don't need to like us anymore, really :)

Just my personal opinion. Let's fight - it's a long round, ladies and gents :D

Cries about warring Roman Empire.... Turns around a couple days later and declares of Defcon 1 and Citidale.

(Couple of screws loose up there)

I have a serious question. Are you thirteen? Because you use "cry" and "butthurt" to describe genuine grievances a lot. Grow up.

Robert, mantra about "huge Citadel down declare " had been flashed here again and again. Many missed the fact, that we went with bare arses against nukes and ratio of nuclear strikes till now was  more 1 to 10 against us..we have former Daleks as well, which changed our level quite a bit.

Not that we don't like you guys personally, we do. We don't like what you're doing right now. That's a difference. ;)

I have a serious question. Are you thirteen? Because you use "cry" and "butthurt" to describe genuine grievances a lot. Grow up.

Awe, are you upset that the friends you stook up for publicly despised you and threw themselves in a ball of fire to get away from you?

Here is a clear cut sign of an unhealthy relationship, when your spouse jumps off a cliff to avoid you, it's time to accept it and move on. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Awe, are you upset that the friends you stook up for publicly despised you and threw themselves in a ball of fire to get away from you?

Here is a clear cut sign of an unhealthy relationship, when your spouse jumps off a cliff to avoid you, it's time to accept it and move on.

So that's a yes on the thirteen thing? Gotcha.

Not that we don't like you guys personally, we do. We don't like what you're doing right now. That's a difference. ;)

You're missing my point there - nobody here is interested in your love, really. Enough babbling, let's war. I feel  it will be a very interesting war ;)

I still like citadel, your war could have been better, but by looking at your screen....you have no counters....so we'll help with that.

Here is a clear cut sign of an unhealthy relationship, when your spouse jumps off a cliff to avoid you, it's time to accept it and move on.

I know right? I keep telling him my heart is Kabooms only, but he wont back off!!!

You're missing my point there - nobody here is interested in your love, really. Enough babbling, let's war. I feel  it will be a very interesting war ;)

ooooooh, but we do love you guys, this is our first fight, so interesting indeed :) let's have some fun

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

And here I thought it would be a dead forum this round.  There is nothing like sitting by candle light that is being white-ed out by a bright computer / tablet / phone display with an overly spiked hot toddy and reading a good chapter from the CN:TE Novel, "Train-wrecked: When Alliances Collide".  Just wonderful.  

o/ War

It surely beats logging into the game and seeing 30 posts revealing exactly how many ways you can catch an a$$ molly-wop!  LOL 

Edited by King Obsidian

Oh this is a pleasant surprise. Welcome to the field krabz. Now let's hope you can stick to your no dirty spy ops. Everyone in Citadel has been told to do so. However as soon as we get them at us we will reevaluate that rule. I'm not a big fan of them and tbh it pisses me off when it does happen. Either way let's have a fun clean war.

Oh this is a pleasant surprise. Welcome to the field krabz. Now let's hope you can stick to your no dirty spy ops. Everyone in Citadel has been told to do so. However as soon as we get them at us we will reevaluate that rule. I'm not a big fan of them and tbh it pisses me off when it does happen. Either way let's have a fun clean war.

Gave very clear orders to my people several times, so I hope nothing of this sort will happen. I hate them as well. Mostly because they serve no purpose in actual war, only make nations weaker afterwards. It's kinda petty.

Gave very clear orders to my people several times, so I hope nothing of this sort will happen. I hate them as well. Mostly because they serve no purpose in actual war, only make nations weaker afterwards. It's kinda petty.

I agree with you wholeheartedly it's petty and stupid. Ruins everyone's game when it happens. Here's to a clean war.