DEFCON 1 declares war on TDO

I for one fully agree that Citadel did a huge down declare there.

Where is the TDO moral police when you need them...

This lack of following TDOs laws of 'gentlemens agreements' should not go unnoticed! Help the less fortunate, oh mighty nonhypocritical fair-and-balanced Cazaric Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on the citadel part as well, TDO also said that they would have done that to RE down declared on anyone else.
We are friendly to TDO, and I do like cazaric, but Krabz and TDO are not allied, and a war between us at some point is possible.
I leave having allies to you SE guys, I'm a TE player ;)

TDO can say what they will but showed no interest in misfits getting a severe down declare only interest in krabz. I guarantee had RE down declared misfits they wouldn't give 2 shits. It's the picking game of who you like not what is right and when Caz sits here and says "oh that's not a far declare on krabz we will attack" then when misfits is involved in a mess then say "why would we help those that don't like us" again not going my morales but going by friendships. I personally don't mind krabz and have talked to blacklight myself, granted 2 rounds ago krabz pulled a pretty awful declare on us as well. But the connections everyone knows between krabz and TDO are bothering to everyone

TDO can say what they will but showed no interest in misfits getting a severe down declare only interest in krabz. I guarantee had RE down declared misfits they wouldn't give 2 !@#$%. It's the picking game of who you like not what is right and when Caz sits here and says "oh that's not a far declare on krabz we will attack" then when misfits is involved in a mess then say "why would we help those that don't like us" again not going my morales but going by friendships. I personally don't mind krabz and have talked to blacklight myself, granted 2 rounds ago krabz pulled a pretty awful declare on us as well. But the connections everyone knows between krabz and TDO are bothering to everyone

TDOv2 are not 'treatied' to TDO, they are simply friends who do not attack each other and enter on behalf of the other if they are Getting beat down.

The problem with misfits is that they are not TDOv2

TDO can say what they will but showed no interest in misfits getting a severe down declare only interest in krabz. I guarantee had RE down declared misfits they wouldn't give 2 !@#$%. It's the picking game of who you like not what is right and when Caz sits here and says "oh that's not a far declare on krabz we will attack" then when misfits is involved in a mess then say "why would we help those that don't like us" again not going my morales but going by friendships. I personally don't mind krabz and have talked to blacklight myself, granted 2 rounds ago krabz pulled a pretty awful declare on us as well. But the connections everyone knows between krabz and TDO are bothering to everyone

yeah, that only says that Cazaric wont help you, not that Cazaric will only help us, and we did not ask TDO to hit RE, and it is not only us that RE mass raided, it is also NLoN (Edit, I don't know how I wrote NDO here lol).

2 rounds ago, we did a miscalculation in which the alliances on your side, were of no help to you, but the misfits fought gloriously as in every time we fought you after, you gave us a great fun fight. I'm glad to see the misfits in higher numbers, despite all our disagreements, Misfits and TPC fall under my favorite people to fight list.

Define everyone. We are friendly to a lot of people in TE, and I welcome a war against, or alongside anyone as long as it's fair, including you, and TDO and except for RE, I want nothing from those people.

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

TDOv2 are not 'treatied' to TDO, they are simply friends who do not attack each other and enter on behalf of the other if they are Getting beat down.

The problem with misfits is that they are not TDOv2

sentence....you know what to do 

The thing is you don't have to ask TDO for help. The community knows they will back you when they feel it is needed. TDO will only help their friends which means they clearly don't follow correct policies that they claim to do.we usually carry a pretty big punch but Jesus we can't do anything against citadel right now it's just that ugly. As far as everyone I won't list of alliances and speak on their behalf but it's most of the ones that find themselves caught up in TDO. Anytime you plan anything with TDO you have to say well if krabz steps in then this needs to happen

sentence....you know what to do

There's an old saying "the truth will stand when the worlds on fire" and the worlds currently on fire and it involves your allies, TDO (who entered on your behalf and who also neglected the Citidale-Misfits war because Misfits isn't Krabz).

And quit with your hog wash, sweet talk, pr brownie points- grand stand. Actions speak louder than words. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I'm open to discussing things. It's about time there was a political aspect brought back to TE, for too long it has just been war every few weeks, i personally think that's what's slowly killed TE. There's no need for governments anymore.

This is good. I like this. Civility will get you everywhere.

I'm actually largely inclined to agree with this, Eddy. It's times like this, and 36, where there has been large amounts of drama, that the game comes alive. Compare these pseudo-political events to the drab Round 37, and I already know which round I prefer. I know they will anyway, but the Mittsys and Kabooms of this forum should not interpret this as me holding any treaties. I haven't since Round 34, when I was brand new to TE, and didn't know that the AoW-NLON-SKARO treaty wasn't a thing that was done here.

How dare you? How dare you?

You don't get to say this, Kaboom. 90% of your posts on this forum are you bagging TDO and the Avengers/AoW before it. Whenever the chance arises, you call us trash, and tear apart every action we take, usually regardless of whether it affects you in the slightest. We are still people, and as people, we have no interest in coming to the aid of someone so openly abusive to our alliance. If you had made any effort to be tolerant, it would be a different story. But you whinge in every thread. Nobody in TDO is of any mind to help you and, in fact, I'm glad to see your nation burn. It's just a shame the constant tirade of insults from their leader has soured our opinion of Misfits in this way.

And lastly, the D1 and D2 propoganda is obsurd. We ran coalitions with them when we hit you and when Eurasia had hit NDO a day out of war. If there is any accusations of 'treaty type actions' in tournament it is your unhealthy fascination with Krabz- who were in a more-fair war than the current citidale-misfits war and your actions of stirring up secret back door treaties is disgusting and that's not how Steve works

Since Krabz's inception, we have shared one war - the one you directed at us, in Round 36. Krabz and TDO go full guns blazing at each other every endround - in fact, we seem to fight each other at the end more than we do any other alliance. We have never worked together outside of that first war. Even this war isn't assisting Krabz in any way. They did not request our entry, and they gain nothing from it. This is done to teach you, not to defend them, as they had already exited the battle.

Whereas, in 36, the D1 and D2 treaty was pretty clear. I'm pretty sure neither of you entered a full engagement without the others' assistance. And now? We attack RE, and D1 comes to your defence. You cannot claim the friendship between TDO and Krabz is anything like the pretty clear treaty you have with D1.

This is good. I like this. Civility will get you everywhere.

I'm actually largely inclined to agree with this, Eddy. It's times like this, and 36, where there has been large amounts of drama, that the game comes alive. Compare these pseudo-political events to the drab Round 37, and I already know which round I prefer. I know they will anyway, but the Mittsys and Kabooms of this forum should not interpret this as me holding any treaties. I haven't since Round 34, when I was brand new to TE, and didn't know that the AoW-NLON-SKARO treaty wasn't a thing that was done here.

How dare you? How dare you?

You don't get to say this, Kaboom. 90% of your posts on this forum are you bagging TDO and the Avengers/AoW before it. Whenever the chance arises, you call us trash, and tear apart every action we take, usually regardless of whether it affects you in the slightest. We are still people, and as people, we have no interest in coming to the aid of someone so openly abusive to our alliance. If you had made any effort to be tolerant, it would be a different story. But you whinge in every thread. Nobody in TDO is of any mind to help you and, in fact, I'm glad to see your nation burn. It's just a shame the constant tirade of insults from their leader has soured our opinion of Misfits in this way.

Since Krabz's inception, we have shared one war - the one you directed at us, in Round 36. Krabz and TDO go full guns blazing at each other every endround - in fact, we seem to fight each other at the end more than we do any other alliance. We have never worked together outside of that first war. Even this war isn't assisting Krabz in any way. They did not request our entry, and they gain nothing from it. This is done to teach you, not to defend them, as they had already exited the battle.

Whereas, in 36, the D1 and D2 treaty was pretty clear. I'm pretty sure neither of you entered a full engagement without the others' assistance. And now? We attack RE, and D1 comes to your defence. You cannot claim the friendship between TDO and Krabz is anything like the pretty clear treaty you have with D1.

RE and D1 have no such treaties. In fact the last I remember we ran a coalition with NDO. The ONLY reason Cowboy and Defcon 1 entered was because they are of the highest Moral Standard and understand unfair wars like the one you disgustingly back doored and down declared us with.

It's why I have tremendous respect for them (and no more than that). Whereas you have time-and-time again e-lawyered your little schemes. And it's no secret of your own fascination with introducing 'treaties' into our planet as you even stated openly that it would be a good idea if there were 'sides'. We at RE understand what you are trying to push- and expecting kaboom to bend over for your help is the very reason TDO is frowned upon in neglecting the golden rules of TE.

You have time and time again brought in emotions from previous rounds, treaties from previous rounds, and enemies from previous rounds. And it's this sort of play that is dangerous for our fragile community. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

expecting kaboom to bend over for your help is the very reason TDO is frowned upon in neglecting the golden rules of TE.

I'm just going to ignore the rest of your post, as you're just blathering on about stuff I've already responded to, and I really can't be bothered repeating myself. So I'll just point to this. Kaboom is not expected to bend over for our help. But if he hurls insults at us endlessly, we can't be expected to provide him with help. Whether he wants to receive our help is up to him, just as whether or not he decides to go on anti-TDO tirades constantly is also up to him. But he can't do both.

Hey Caz, I'm just going On a theory here. If maybe just maybe you stopped picking the most garbage wars round after round again and grow a pair of balls then maybe just maybe you may just earn a little respect from me. But consistently running around like you own TE and picking sloppy war choices loses respect real quick in my book. Oh and it probably would look a little better if like 3-5 of your nations didn't get deleted in the middle of the round when we both know exactly what is going on over there. Your alliance takes away from the integrity of the game.

TBH, at least for myself if we hadn't already committed to our war on RE (and the expected D1 response) I would have been pushing for hitting Citadel. 

Regardless of my personal feelings of Kaboom there are others in Misfits (such as Eddy) who I do hold respect for and would have been happy to roll in to support them against a blatant down declare.

As it is we are enjoying a fairly full on war (and it's great one, always enjoy fighting D1, good sports for the most part), and as such do not have resources to declare another offensive war at this stage. 

@Kaboom - as for those nations who got deleted if they were cheating then they deserve what they got and I want no such nations in TDO, if I found nations in TDO cheating I would report it myself and if people in TDO disagreed with my choice I would leave in protest (D1 - you want a new MoFA?  :blush:). As for owning TE, I do thing we are one of the best AAs in the game, and we, like everyone else, are constantly striving to improve ourselves. However any actions we take solely reflect our personal views on matters and we are aware others will disagree; it is expected in a way as we are all different people. As such while we explain our decisions and actions to the best of our abilities we know there will always be those who take an opposing side. And really, if it wasn't for that would we really all enjoy this game as much as we do? It's these conflicting viewpoints that made for such an interesting and complex game as we can and do fight over it! 

Anyway, enough rambling for me, let's just continue to enjoy the war!  :popcorn:

There's an old saying "the truth will stand when the worlds on fire" and the worlds currently on fire and it involves your allies, TDO (who entered on your behalf and who also neglected the Citidale-Misfits war because Misfits isn't Krabz).

And quit with your hog wash, sweet talk, pr brownie points- grand stand. Actions speak louder than words.

I believe it was Gandhi that once said "When you are overwhelmed by evidence that prove every argument you made wrong, you start posting quotes and mocking others to diverge attention from how wrong you actually are"

The thing is you don't have to ask TDO for help. The community knows they will back you when they feel it is needed. TDO will only help their friends which means they clearly don't follow correct policies that they claim to do.we usually carry a pretty big punch but Jesus we can't do anything against citadel right now it's just that ugly. As far as everyone I won't list of alliances and speak on their behalf but it's most of the ones that find themselves caught up in TDO. Anytime you plan anything with TDO you have to say well if krabz steps in then this needs to happen

Meh, you have been calling cazaric a scum among other names for lots of rounds, you two just don't like each other, But, I think Ezeriel gave you a good answer.

and there is no denying that you are right about citadel war.

As for planning war, as long as you are not down declaring or trying to plan some lame coalition on TDO , Krabz wont come in to help why should we?, unfair wars are simply not fun, on the other hand, if anybody down declares on anybody else, and Krabz can help, then we will.

Most of my relationship with TDO is chatting with Cazaric and Octavia about CN unrelated stuff, we are friends, but we understand that a full on treaty is a terrible idea, we both play on different fields (TDO has less noobs that !@#$@#$ BUILD WITHOUT A TC, sorry, I'm still mad at the Krabz who keep doing that), and tbh, we would like to fight each other more than we would like to fight on one side, that is why I hit Cazaric and Octavia last endround.

unfortunately we never had the numbers to really take on TDO.

Edited by Robert Baratheon I