The Arrival of Alaric

I think they are about to declare on citadel right? I mean they did go against their pretend rules of TE. Down declaring and not making a war post on the forum. Come on guys! All this talk about justice why dont you do it for everybody.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, do we really have to pretend as if that was really meant for the misfits?  Really? Well, if we don't declare I'm sure it was meant for us in that way but you are a hated man Sir.  But you alreay know this :popcorn:

Mr O!!!!!! <3

Yung Flu, so you are saying we shoulda left ya outta it and just declared on NLON? Gotcha, Ill keep in mind you like pixel hugging rather than fighting and find someone who wants to fight next time. We have a lot of inexperienced members ourselves, and NLON/Misfits has nukes. We don't. RE never did declare war, it seems like it was a raid and they got hit back. Good for them. Congrats to Char. for a nice nuke! Made all my ppl green. Also, #7 in casualties <3

Mr O!!!!!! <3

Yung Flu, so you are saying we shoulda left ya outta it and just declared on NLON? Gotcha, Ill keep in mind you like pixel hugging rather than fighting and find someone who wants to fight next time. We have a lot of inexperienced members ourselves, and NLON/Misfits has nukes. We don't. RE never did declare war, it seems like it was a raid and they got hit back. Good for them. Congrats to Char. for a nice nuke! Made all my ppl green. Also, #7 in casualties <3

Pixel hugger? I think my entire alliance and many opponents will disagree. I'm a war machine. Didn't you guys not even war at the end of last round? Pixel hugging much?

Pixel hugger? I think my entire alliance and many opponents will disagree. I'm a war machine. Didn't you guys not even war at the end of last round? Pixel hugging much?

Then what's the problem? Most of us are in 3 or 4 wars too. So are you. Or would you rather we left NLON out of it and just declared on you? Are you jealous?

In the end, morality is dumb. Admin put Economic Spy Ops, Blockades, etc in the game. Use it. As for downdeclares, who cares? Not every war is perfect, take your licks we will take ours, get over it one day. Maybe today. Mr O. is baby, you take care of him!

The point is, NLoN are in an undeclared war with RE. NLoN and misfits combined average is lower than Citadel which can be counter balanced with the extra nations on our side, but a lot of them are half the Citadel average.

It's an unfair balance, but i like the challenge as do all Misfit nations

well considering we were just 'out of war' in your fantasy gentleman's agreements, it was safe to pad up.
and don't worry- you would've been out of range anyway. OR you would have cried "down declare!"

Don't flatter yourself Staccs, you seem to be just as useless in TDO as you were in Roman Empire.

Useless? Come on now. Don't make me embarrass you.

Cazaric you can't make this a honorable declare how-ever you look at it!  Pretty much the same as Eurasia in their first round crushing NDO.  No brains to settle and so we had to jump in.  NDO took a bad beat down, Cazaric this isnt you first edition!  Your a pure dishonest person swiveling any reason to crush a small allaince who is enjoying the raiding effects of the game.  

Right now you have over whelming odds over your targets, send peace!   Your reputation isnt worth it!  Only thing you have is your honor.  So back off while you ahead.  

The point is, NLoN are in an undeclared war with RE. NLoN and misfits combined average is lower than Citadel which can be counter balanced with the extra nations on our side, but a lot of them are half the Citadel average.

It's an unfair balance, but i like the challenge as do all Misfit nations

While I appreciate what you are saying, and I believe I don't have to come here and justify anything. However the fact that re can't post a Dow when they hit attacks is not our fault. Maybe it wasn't a Dow from re oh well.

Not to also mention the fact that had I seen that war had been declared on nlon I would have considered it differently. However not all of us have the good graces to be American and able to be up at update to check these things.

Also considering before the war the stats were pretty even and the fact that your side had 5 nuclear nations and more accomplished very quickly you more then made up for the fact that we had an advantage in average ns.

While I appreciate what you are saying, and I believe I don't have to come here and justify anything. However the fact that re can't post a Dow when they hit attacks is not our fault. Maybe it wasn't a Dow from re oh well.
Not to also mention the fact that had I seen that war had been declared on nlon I would have considered it differently. However not all of us have the good graces to be American and able to be up at update to check these things.
Also considering before the war the stats were pretty even and the fact that your side had 5 nuclear nations and more accomplished very quickly you more then made up for the fact that we had an advantage in average ns.

So you are a legitimate target by your standards? Misfits had to post your DoW.

Secondly, you must have checked NLoNs war screen before running the stats? Well i usually do so before declaring war.
You had many options but went for the weaker alliance(being NLoN) and added the highest average smaller alliance to try make it seem balanced. NLoN have no chance of fighting you back because of their issues with RE.
Your nuclear argument is invalid, i bet most of NLoNs nukes were spied away pretty quickly? Or used against RE.

I mean i don't really care, but call it for what it is... you seen an opportunity to raid and took it. No DoW. Or was that avoided because you knew NLoN were at war?
But don't go crying when i come back for my tech.

So you are a legitimate target by your standards? Misfits had to post your DoW.

Secondly, you must have checked NLoNs war screen before running the stats? Well i usually do so before declaring war.
You had many options but went for the weaker alliance(being NLoN) and added the highest average smaller alliance to try make it seem balanced. NLoN have no chance of fighting you back because of their issues with RE.
Your nuclear argument is invalid, i bet most of NLoNs nukes were spied away pretty quickly? Or used against RE.

I mean i don't really care, but call it for what it is... you seen an opportunity to raid and took it. No DoW. Or was that avoided because you knew NLoN were at war?
But don't go crying when i come back for my tech.

The fact a Dow wasn't posted was an oversight this was a legit war from us. I had left specific orders for a Dow to be posted. Someone didn't follow through so apologies for that.

As for my opportunity to raid if I wanted to raid you I would have been sure to do so myself. This is something your making it out to be. The person that was supposed to post the Dow has been spoken to. But that's not really any of your concern. Mistakes happen on that front I can't be on at update to post one had I not seen a thread about it I would have posted such when I checked in. So wind your neck in squire.

Citidale "missed" the 30 wars between The Roman Empire and The New Leaugue of Nations?

That's quite a surprise considering your member, Skitzo, the nation who ran the numbers for Citidale's stats-comparison messaged me all day yesterday about our wars with NLoN. So no, Citidale did not 'miss' those wars, they simply ignored them. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Citidale "missed" the 30 wars between The Roman Empire and The New Leaugue of Nations?

That's quite a surprise considering your member, Skitzo, the nation who ran the numbers for Citidale's stats-comparison messaged me all day yesterday about our wars with NLoN. So no, Citidale did not 'miss' those wars, they simply ignored them.

Proof please. Fix your spelling while you are at it, college boy. Luckily, TDO is cleaning up this trash, thank the lord almighty. Too bad we can't shove something down his throat, too. Stop him from talking. I dont agree with their ideology and policing everything, but damn someone has to take out this trash, it stinks too bad.   I see you are peacing with NLON, smart idea.

I noticed the wars when we already handed out targets. Next time post on the OWF I am more likely to take notice a real war than a few raids that escalated the same day we went in (also the day after I made the target list). As for the stats, NLON has nukes, Misfits has money. We have been nuked 6 times and have delivered 0 nukes. We have put in more damage, I must say I wasn't expecting this good of a hit from us. Proud of my people! If you guys want to get on the butthurt train, please visit butthurtraintickets.com/buy

we are done explaining ourselves, you will get over it one day guys. Don't bother complaining anymore, we aren't going to respond to trolls.

Proof please. Fix your spelling while you are at it, college boy. Luckily, TDO is cleaning up this trash, thank the lord almighty. Too bad we can't shove something down his throat, too. Stop him from talking. I dont agree with their ideology and policing everything, but damn someone has to take out this trash, it stinks too bad.   I see you are peacing with NLON, smart idea.
I noticed the wars when we already handed out targets. Next time post on the OWF I am more likely to take notice a real war than a few raids that escalated the same day we went in (also the day after I made the target list). As for the stats, NLON has nukes, Misfits has money. We have been nuked 6 times and have delivered 0 nukes. We have put in more damage, I must say I wasn't expecting this good of a hit from us. Proud of my people! If you guys want to get on the butthurt train, please visit butthurtraintickets.com/buy
we are done explaining ourselves, you will get over it one day guys. Don't bother complaining anymore, we aren't going to respond to trolls.

Lmao stop trying to act all proud. It's basically misfits vs citadel and that isn't going well at all. When you down declare this hard the war is boring as shit. I can't even win one GA. It would be great to just peace this stupid 271k vs 64k it's just boring

I'm in 6 wars and not one of you can anarchy me. I didn't even show up for update. I want a refund.

Edit: just checked my battle reports. Apparently I was eligible for half a million in refunds ;)

Edited by Staccs

I'm having fun :P

Down-declares can be fun, but I think everyone knows it is always the lower/mid-tiers which get hurt the most, and afterwards rebuilding can get quite expensive. 

I do empathise with your position. 

@Staccs, inb4 you get nuked. 

Down-declares can be fun, but I think everyone knows it is always the lower/mid-tiers which get hurt the most, and afterwards rebuilding can get quite expensive. 
I do empathise with your position. 

@Staccs, inb4 you get nuked. 

Nah, they can't even do that.