BPTAO-SPATR Update...Brothers to the Bones

9 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Oculus had nothing to do with TAO disbanding. I merely note that there are alliances that have disbanded since the start of the war.

Oculus was also following the trend of the past couple of wars, having the real target come in defense of an ally. That all went to !@#$ when said alliance(s) disbanded instead of taking the bait. 

31 minutes ago, rileyaddaff said:

He was taking a shot at former DK members, because that's all they got out of this war.

I see. He has written "disbanding afterwards" so I thought that he was referring to possible, future disbandment of some alliances after the war.

And besides, DK disbandment wasn't related to Oculus-SPATR war.

30 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Oculus had nothing to do with TAO disbanding.

I know why TAO formed and why TAO disbanded. And I don't claim TAO disbanded due to Oculus.

19 minutes ago, rileyaddaff said:

Oculus was also following the trend of the past couple of wars, having the real target come in defense of an ally.

I agree, but that has happened during the course of the other ongoing war (LPCN-Kashmir war). In the Oculus-SPATR war, Oculus attacked the main target (SPATR) directly.

Edited by murtibing

5 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Exactly lol at the poor grave digger wanabe troll...:p 

Gravedigger, yes (mods have mercy on me). Troll? Really?

Maybe my post came across like that, but it was more in response to this:

On 2 December 2015 at 7:59 AM, Devialance said:

The only ones that might and even then very small chance, is NPO but then again they are scared of Bones on his own so no way they will mess with all the Doomelites 

Than it was to the OP.

To be fair there were a lot of promises and predictions regarding Bones and SPATR from 6 months ago that haven't come into fruition.

2 hours ago, Auctor said:

Oculus had nothing to do with TAO disbanding. I merely note that there are alliances that have disbanded since the start of the war.

Correct because when Polar declared war on SNX, that is when TAO disbanded.

2 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Gravedigger, yes (mods have mercy on me). Troll? Really?

Maybe my post came across like that, but it was more in response to this:

Than it was to the OP.

To be fair there were a lot of promises and predictions regarding Bones and SPATR from 6 months ago that haven't come into fruition.

Lets be truthful about one thing shall we, NPO waited until bones had no nukes and been at war with 6 nations for a long time, and when his tech dropped below 20k before they even sent anyone in, its not hard to take on a nation like bones when he can only buy what two nukes a day, has no infra, WHY did NPO wait because as always they let their allies burn before they do anything.

30 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Lets be truthful about one thing shall we, NPO waited until bones had no nukes and been at war with 6 nations for a long time, and when his tech dropped below 20k before they even sent anyone in, its not hard to take on a nation like bones when he can only buy what two nukes a day, has no infra, WHY did NPO wait because as always they let their allies burn before they do anything.

You are right that it was poor of NPO to let bones fight 10 other Oculus nations before they sent any of their own in. Though they certainly sent people in before he had below 20K tech, he has more than that now.

13 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Though they certainly sent people in before he had below 20K tech, he has more than that now.

Devialance has never been one for telling truths even when easily verifiable.

Edited by the rebel

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

You are right that it was poor of NPO to let bones fight 10 other Oculus nations before they sent any of their own in.

This war isn't about NPO. There are two reasons for this war: MONGOLS attacks against GOONS (protectorate of Umbrella) and Bones' sanction against member of Sengoku. So (on the Oculus side of the war) only Umbrella and Sengoku have direct interests in this war.

Besides, NPO has sent against us some of its super tier members early. For example, I have fought defensive wars against Dark Lord (top2 in NPO and in the whole Oculus) and Avinoam (top1 in NPO and in the whole Oculus). Both of them had over 20bil war chests. I have only seen one more such war chest in Oculus (Raymond Jaeger from Umbrella).

I'm surprised that Umbrella wasn't more involved in fighting us, because they were defending their protectorate after all. I thought we will be fighting mostly against Umbrella in top tier. They are not very good at defending their protectorate, as GOONS are still under attack.

Edited by murtibing

1 hour ago, murtibing said:

This war isn't about NPO. There are two reasons for this war: MONGOLS attacks against GOONS (protectorate of Umbrella) and Bones' sanction against member of Sengoku. So (on the Oculus side of the war) only Umbrella and Sengoku have direct interests in this war.

Besides, NPO has sent against us some of its super tier members early. For example, I have fought defensive wars against Dark Lord (top2 in NPO and in the whole Oculus) and Avinoam (top1 in NPO and in the whole Oculus). Both of them had over 20bil war chests. I have only seen one more such war chest in Oculus (Raymond Jaeger from Umbrella).

I'm surprised that Umbrella wasn't more involved in fighting us, because they were defending their protectorate after all. I thought we will be fighting mostly against Umbrella in top tier. They are not very good at defending their protectorate, as GOONS are still under attack.

Not to be taken the wrong way, fighting you would be easy for NPO top tier than fighting Bone's.

but we all know that NPO are the force behind Oculus, if they did not have NPO support none of them would have had the balls to do anything about it, this has been CN pretty much from DAY ONE, love or hate them nothing major happens without NPO support or everyone ganging up on NPO. So sure you can be blind and say it was not NPO but everyone who is not dumb know NPO is/was scared of Bones, DBDK, SPATR, they was just smart by taking out half the problem (Bones/SPATR) as DBDC looks on, soon DBDC will be next