BPTAO-SPATR Update...Brothers to the Bones

BP_zps0qcgf4u5.png

The Alliance know as Splash Plates and Tail Rotors is under the protection of Blood Pack Together As One...Mess with them and we going to F you up...We gonna wake up Hate we gonna F you up... :war:

Blood Pack Together As One War Ensemble,

Stonewall14 of Dixie Cove, Harbinger of Doom

PaultheWall of FreeLand48, The Gutcrusher

Untouchable of Bones, Boss Bones

Claude of Russia1, Claude the Destroyer

Edited by Stonewall14

Blood Pack Together As One War Ensemble,

Untouchable of Bones, Boss Bones

Signed for Swash Plates And Tail Rotors,
Untouchable - The Boss, Security Council Member

Something is very, very wrong here...

Oh well, o/ SPATR o/ BPTAO

Yes we all like Together As One but I am nostalgic about the name Blood Pack due to Lord Hershey's creation of it and am just not wanting to let his legacy go... :psyduck: I will change it to just Together As One shortly as our other TAO AA is going to be kept as perm POW camp for the enemies of Doom and Boss Bones... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

I'm just going to assume your alliance is called "Stonewalls Alliance". Or maybe just "Bones n stuff".

Well I also like Stonewall's Brigade in honor of the greatest fighting force ever, Stonewall Jackson's Brigade... :awesome: Fox Fire Fan Club is not on the list... :v:

No Gus sig? Hmmm

Well Bones told me to make a quick announcement of our protection of SPATR and I was fighting, posting DoW and making plans etc. and in my haste to post this looked for the 1st treaty with sigs I could find and posted this... :psyduck: Run along little trolls and troll your favorite Sephiroth...this grown folks business here not for little trolls...xD

Edited by Stonewall14

With the way that aNiMaLz treaty disappeared, what you do doesn't  really matter to me anymore. Its probably for the best it was cancelled sooner rather than any later point. However sudden cancellations right after you form doesn't look good for stability, so be careful out there. People like to see some consistency in allies if they're going to be loyal back to them.

Just my parting bit of advice. Good luck.

With the way that aNiMaLz treaty disappeared, what you do doesn't  really matter to me anymore. Its probably for the best it was cancelled sooner rather than any later point. However sudden cancellations right after you form doesn't look good for stability, so be careful out there. People like to see some consistency in allies if they're going to be loyal back to them.

Dude, it's Animal Crakerz. Dropping them in any situation can only look positive. 

The day I care our take advice from one such as yourself is a sad day indeed...We defended aNiMaLz and got them peace and fulfilled our obligations treaty wise that were optional I might add...We have chosen different FA paths and we will NOT be associated with you, lpcn or any other of the incarnations you choose to make up...TAO is not a clown show and will not be associated with insane clowns who embarrass their friends and allies on daily basis with their idiocy and freak show... :ehm: Should aNimaLz reconsider and accept our proposal without your involvement, we will renogiate a treaty with them, until then they are not a part of Boss Bones planet... :psyduck:

Edited by Stonewall14

• 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, rileyaddaff said:

What exactly? How long it took for NPO to declare on bones or BPTAO didn't exist at the beginning of this war?

Exactly lol at the poor grave digger wanabe troll...:p Not to mention the fact we merged back with Spatr as agreed upon and the few of us left agreed to join back into Doom Squad and we just stayed for a couple of months extra to war and honor our treaties and to piss off our fan club before disbanding 3 mos after we announced we were going to do so to our allies. Spatr never once requested us to join the ocupus war although we made plans many updates to do so and were told not to by Bones and advised not to by our allies and protectors. But I get it pixel huggers like you imagine us doing something you would do in cowardly fashion and it gives you small comfort to think we think or are like you...:D

It's factually inaccurate to say TAO didn't exist when the war began. They were just part of the disbanding afterwards pilot program.

I can confirm that SPATR didn't request help from TAO (or anyone else) in the currently ongoing war.

And by the way...

4 hours ago, Auctor said:

They were just part of the disbanding afterwards pilot program.

What do you mean by that? Is the goal of Oculus Coalition to cause disbandment of the alliances in SPATR Coalition?

11 minutes ago, murtibing said:

What do you mean by that? Is the goal of Oculus Coalition to cause disbandment of the alliances in SPATR Coalition?

He was taking a shot at former DK members (so they might as well say that doom was the target of this war campaign), because that's all they got out of this war. My bad, they also got polar to declare more wars than their entire bloc. Too bad Polar never got the revenge they seeked for the doom war, but I'm sure they will try and satisfy their doom nugget hunger in a peace agreement (extra rounds with ex-DK members).

Edited by rileyaddaff

6 minutes ago, murtibing said:

I can confirm that SPATR didn't request help from TAO (or anyone else) in the currently ongoing war.

And by the way...

Oculus had nothing to do with TAO disbanding. I merely note that there are alliances that have disbanded since the start of the war.

8 minutes ago, rileyaddaff said:

My bad, they also got polar to declare more wars than their entire bloc.

Making claims for which there is no factual basis kinda ruins the intended edginess of your post. Try again.