Running with the Pack...BPTAO/FTW ODPoAP

5e115849-8c5f-4447-ac82-c6654cd8203c_zps

Article I: Nonaggression

Fellowship of the Wolves and Blood Pack Together As One will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, and will contact each other from appropriate channels in the event of any hostility.

Article II: Optional Aggression and Defence

If Fellowship of the Wolves or Blood Pack Together As One request aid from the other, whether it be politically, militarily, or economically - the other signatory is strongly encouraged, but is not required to provide assistance.

Article III: Intelligence

Should vital knowledge involving the security of a signatory come to the attention of Fellowship of the Wolves or Blood Pack Together As One, they are required to share it with the other.

Article IV: Cancellation

If either signatory is unsatisfied with this agreement, they may cancel it 48 hours after notification.

Blood Pack Together As One War Ensemble,

Stonewall14 of Dixie Cove, Harbinger of Doom

PaultheWall of FreeLand48, The Gutcrusher

untouchable of Bones,Boss Bones

claude of RUSSIA1, Claude the Destroyer

Signed for Fellowship of the Wolves,

FTW General Assembly

• 2 weeks later...

We are proud to sign with BPTAO, they are great, loyal allies and make this world a more interesting place. More power to you, BPTAO. o/

o/ FTW I will always back my true friends to the last pixel without hesitation as I know you will old friend...<3

Ftw someone I have always loved and stonewall someone who I have respected make an excellent pairing

Thanks brochacho...o/ Alexio15 You know where to find me if interested in hooking up with us... :ehm: