Citadel DoW RAID

You guys can laugh and mock some Citadel government actions  as much as you like, just be aware, that due to RL circumstances the old guard is somewhat semi-present in their mind and not making decisions at the moment, but still is out there.

The new blood had been given a fair go. However, if the situation requires and someone in Citadel gets really pissed off, there will be actions.

Cheers :)

RE ruins everything. Anyway, maybe one day NLON will get over it.

Here are some pre-war stats

Citadel- 19 Nations, 242,000 NS, 13,000 AND, 0 nukes, Thirteen Nations 10k+ NS, Seven 7-9k NS

NLON/Misfits- 28 Nations, 269,000 NS, 10,000 AND, 11 Nukes, Seventeen 10k+ NS, Five 7-9kNS

To: Skitzo    From: bigwilly    Date: 11/30/2015 11:50:13 PM

Subject: RE: In War

Message: Okay, fair warning, you can send peace now or a nuke will be coming your way

:(
Some Irc action:
01:09 DarkZoneElite[NpO] did you hit charizard?
01:09 Skitzo call me Kitty Daddy
01:09 DarkZoneElite[NpO] just anarchy him, please!!!
01:09 DarkZoneElite[NpO] lol
01:09 DarkZoneElite[NpO] that sounds perverted
01:09 Skitzo Master Kitty Daddy
01:09 DarkZoneElite[NpO] after you anarchy him u_u
01:09 DarkZoneElite[NpO] I will
01:10 gveil kinky

I failed miserably and I didn't get my rightful title

To: Skitzo    From: Charizard    Date: 12/1/2015 12:37:58 AM

Subject: RE: Naval Attack

41 declared wars by Citadel, 1 by Misfits
Not a bad blitz :)

The MItten, your casualty lead is in danger now that I am coming for you.
Edited by Skitzo

It's cute you guys pull stupid stunts like this. You really think misfits would want to merge with somebody that takes a cheap opportunity and pick the softest war known to man. And where did these bullshit stats comes from
Misfits NS-81
NLON-150

Equals 230k NS.

Edited by yung flow

It's cute you guys pull stupid stunts like this. You really think misfits would want to merge with somebody that takes a cheap opportunity and pick the softest war known to man

and here i was thinking you were actually going to bear this with some dignity

I suppose if there weren't any crybabies, TE's forums would have died ages ago...

I forgot, complaints are only valid if your allies are on the receiving end. You are obviously in denial if you don't think this is complete bullcrap

I also find it funny you dumped every misfit member with max wars with the exception of one declare on our weakest members. Seems you aren't concerned about NLON coming at you.

You have 26 declare on 19 NLON nations
20 declared on 7 nations

Somebody please take out the trash Edited by yung flow

It's cute you guys pull stupid stunts like this. You really think misfits would want to merge with somebody that takes a cheap opportunity and pick the softest war known to man. And where did these !@#$%^&* stats comes from
Misfits NS-81
NLON-150
Equals 230k NS.

Do you know the meaning of pre-war? Stats are accurate when I grabbed them last night.

I know you guys really needed that blitz!! I'm sure the stats are still wrong. Citadel has truly gone to shit.

Alright redid the numbers at both alliances peak and still got 250k.

Edited by yung flow

New League of Nations and Roman Empire were obviously engaged in a war.  Citadel just took a cheap shot and jumped in. A raid really?

No we weren't.

We tried to reason with you.

and you terrorized our nations. We would have given you peace had you requested it (we thought it was only fair, considering citidale declared on you) and you wanted to use our little scuffle as a guilt trip card and come on here and hope that people believed that you were being picked on.

Even kaboom agrees that you are being unreasonable. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I forgot, complaints are only valid if your allies are on the receiving end. You are obviously in denial if you don't think this is complete bullcrap

I also find it funny you dumped every misfit member with max wars with the exception of one declare on our weakest members. Seems you aren't concerned about NLON coming at you.

You have 26 declare on 19 NLON nations
20 declared on 7 nations

Somebody please take out the trash

the idea of Citadel and NDO allied is ludicrous.  i certainly like and respect some of their members, but the only diplomatic interaction we've ever had has been blowing each other's pixels up.

edit: for the first time in history, you are correct about this, yung flow.  this is some bullshit.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Hold on, just wait a minute!

You mean to tell me NLoN had been having a scuffle with RE when Citadel declared?

On the plus side..... casualties!
Let's just get this one over and done with, you've forced me into buying an MP

And now Horton, your Alliance goes Kaboom too.

Nice move - It's easy to destroy an alliance if you fight them while they are at war.

Thirty wars between RE and  NLON, who are supposed to be fighting Citadel with Misfits.

TDO stands by that. I'm sure NDO does too.
If you'd even bothered to read the threads, you'd have seen that the undeclared wars simply do not exclude an alliance from our target lists. They don't mean an attack is definitely imminent.

TDO stands by that. I'm sure NDO does too.
If you'd even bothered to read the threads, you'd have seen that the undeclared wars simply do not exclude an alliance from our target lists. They don't mean an attack is definitely imminent.

Enough with flogging your gentlemans agreement rhetoric. Ball and chaining the community so that you can cushion yourselves and then e-lawyer your own environment isn't flattering.

TDO has never been a moral alliance- in fact, avengers/TDO have brought more damage to planet Steve by flooding our world with non participating 1ns nations who's only purpose is to accept trades.

Then you grand stand and preach to other alliances who were fine rounds before and play moral police.

Let's not forget that the only tears you've shed in the last 5 rounds were at the hands of The Roman Empire. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

in fact, avengers/TDO have brought more damage to planet Steve by flooding our world with non participating 1ns nations who's only purpose is to accept trades.

Yet from that it's amazing how many people who started as temps end up actually playing? (Myself included)