Blood Pack Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

This is dumb. You're enabling a schizophrenic nation leader in his petty personal crusade against an alliance who are honoring their obligations as a protectorate.

You should look around at the people you're fighting alongside and ask yourself if any of them truly knows what honor means, or are they just puppets who've learned to mouth the words meant to be spoken by their betters?

You should know better than this, Stonewall.

My dear old friend, I'm not sure what you and others mean by stonewall your better than this comments but you know I always back my allies and follow my code regardless of costs or circumstances or what others think we should do...I do not back down and BPTAO is Together As One and unwavering in our resolve to do just that...friends > infra...Nuclear Jihad is eternal until total victory or death... :war: :nuke:  :excl:

Edit:Anyone wishing to surrender may go to this AA and remain idle and neutral until this conflict is resolved... :ehm: I will have my cousin add a PoW to end of AA name asap... :psyduck:

Edited by Stonewall14

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could hit Kashmir, but you know getting crap on the end of your shoe isn't worth being angry over when you can just wipe it off in some grass.

I also wouldn't be able to take your public crying over fighting people with wonders again. :)

Hey, I remember the last time Kashmir fought Invicta; maybe you've forgotten we put our boot to your ass.

And infra is ephemeral nonsense. My last four wars were either against heavily wondered nations or people who outright surrendered.

Enjoy your retirement; let me know what rank inactivity and mindless treaty hailing does for you. At least these people do something, as much as I find most of them distasteful.

Talking shit in back rooms about Oculus and NPO doesn't count for activity, by the way.

Is this what these Wars are really about. Poaching Players??

To: St Mungo From: Sir Kindle Date: 11/28/2015 1:20:15 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Sir Kindle for the following reason: Come join aNiMaLz

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: St Mungo From: Sir Kindle Date: 11/28/2015 4:00:58 PM

Subject: War

Message: To be clear that offer of peace was for you and you alone. Not for KoRT. I offered it in hopes you would accept, and join aNiMaLz. If your not interested just deny the peace and continue your attacks.

To: Sir Kindle From: St Mungo Date: 11/29/2015 1:07:55 AM

Subject: RE: War

They are not wastemen in sheep's clothing, bullies or worse.
Or are KoRT knights evil, vile creatures who pretend to be noble, or are they snakes that need to be crushed like a serpent with your heel. Or blotted out like a cancer from bob.

Those others on forums have been a lot nastier than Cnaed has ever been to you. Are you going to Declare War on them all.

Sometimes we do have to take it on the chin and Let It Go.
Their is an old children's saying..
"Sticks and stones will break my bones Names will never hurt me."

In fact KoRT Knights are good and Honourable people.

If anyone needs blotted out from bob. Its you and others like you.

Sorry I have made good friends in KoRT.
I wouldn't join you or your aNiMaLz even if aNiMalz.
was the only Alliance on planet Bob.

Edited by St Mungo

Is this what these Wars are really about. Poaching Players??

no one cares... go crawl back into your hole.

Trying to make them look bad after KoRT was noble enough to pick on the little guy is worthy enough of a good beat down

Hey, I remember the last time Kashmir fought Invicta; maybe you've forgotten we put our boot to your ass.

If you are referring to the doom war when they were already dog-piled then I guess you really are an SNX officer  :awesome:

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

If you are referring to the doom war when they were already dog-piled then I guess you really are an SNX officer  :awesome:

I was talking about Invicta, actually.

You're a terrible fan club president; you're supposed to know these things. Read my mind, dammit.

I was talking about Invicta, actually.

You're a terrible fan club president; you're supposed to know these things. Read my mind, dammit.

okay [reads margrave's mind]

"I really wish I was as brave as animalz and that people like us more, we have this great face time of being a treaty-less alliance, but all that really means is that when fun breaks out we have to bandwagon... and who am I kidding, Invicta are great fighters and the only medal we got out of that was being like the 5th AA to declare on them at the time.. I wish I had wonders, last time i talked crap to Methrage I got really frustrated when he actually crushed my sorry excuse for a nation, dammit I don't even have casaulties... why do people like animalz so much? they do everything on their own- and now we are cornered with DS and forced friendship with that doofus Junka"

-----------------------------------

oh god, i need an exorcism after that...

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

okay [reads margrave's mind]

"I really wish I was as brave as animalz and that people like us more, we have this great face time of being a treaty-less alliance, but all that really means is that when fun breaks out we have to bandwagon... and who am I kidding, Invicta are great fighters and the only medal we got out of that was being like the 5th AA to declare on them at the time.. I wish I had wonders, last time i talked crap to Methrage I got really frustrated when he actually crushed my sorry excuse for a nation, dammit I don't even have casaulties... why do people like animalz so much? they do everything on their own- and now we are cornered with DS and forced friendship with that doofus Junka"

-----------------------------------

oh god, i need an exorcism after that...

Come out of him now in the name of all that is Holy! :frantic: Invicta was smashed into by Doom Squad and was overmatched in experience and aggression but still they fought bravely against overwelming odds on the battlefeild and are worty allies of Doom now because of it... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

And infra is ephemeral nonsense. My last four wars were either against heavily wondered nations or people who outright surrendered.

Enjoy your retirement; let me know what rank inactivity and mindless treaty hailing does for you. At least these people do something, as much as I find most of them distasteful.

Talking !@#$ in back rooms about Oculus and NPO doesn't count for activity, by the way.

Ah isn't that the war where Kashmir needed to have its hand held by tJL to declare war on SUN. Never one for the front lines are you? More of an in the kitchen with the apron on alliance.

We all know the last war you had with a heavily wondered nation that you declared on and persisted to cry about it on these very forums. Good times, your friends, allies and enemies were laughing at your expense that day.

Retirement is good.

I would offer you a dual, to let you burn off some steam, but I know how much you like your hand held when fighting.

You will get those big boy pants some day, I have faith in you. Edited by the rebel

Humoring the intellectual lightweights that stumble about these forums can be a terribly droll affair but I'm seldomly one for self-control.

Friendly advice: It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Ahem...

Invicta declared on Kashmir during the Doom War: Textbook (reverse) dogpile. SUN? Along with tJL our collective nation strength just about equaled theirs. Dogpile! (Ai joined us a few days later but they certainly weren't already deployed against NADC at that point. No sirs!)

That's just one war. We dogpiled TOP before that. Kaskus as well. For good measure lets just say we dogpiled SRA too with another one of those pesky reverse maneuvers. Why it defines our very existence! Numbers be damned, we're dirty, dirty pilers of the dog persuasion.

:rolleyes:

Consistently out-damaging and otherwise out-performing the enemy must be an aberration. It must be! What would I know though, we're one step behind Admin's greatest gift to the micro kingdom and we certainly haven't been down this road before.

[/end]

On the reals though, to the combatants of the war that the OP actually involves, have fun!

giphy.gif

This is dumb. You're enabling a schizophrenic nation leader in his petty personal crusade against an alliance who are honoring their obligations as a protectorate.

You should look around at the people you're fighting alongside and ask yourself if any of them truly knows what honor means, or are they just puppets who've learned to mouth the words meant to be spoken by their betters?

You should know better than this, Stonewall.

You should know better than wasting your time trying to reach the unreachable. 

Today was the first day I was able to get out of a stagger from GOONS in over a month, so I've been very busy fighting them lately. Although its good to see Bloodpack has aNiMaLz back. Maybe TOA will have more nations in range to coordinate against GOONS with this war.

We've made a lot of progress depleting many of their war chests to being much less than they were, but its not over yet. We can't forget our focus on GOONS, until they are defeated completely they will keep attacking.

Can you not turn every thread into a Meth/GOONS thread? 

Not if you don't turn my comment into the focus of this thread. I would of preferred to try finding common ground in dealing the rogues than see this spark up, but I realize this is past that point.

Several alliances involved in this are also fighting GOONS & GOONS are hitting many people; so it is a multi-front war we can't lose sight of. My comment wasn't as irrelevant as your reaction would imply.

I do wish all our allies & friends good luck in this war; as we continue to deal with GOONS as well.

Edited by Sephiroth

Not if you don't turn my comment into the focus of this thread. I would of preferred to try finding common ground in dealing the rogues than see this spark up, but I realize this is past that point.

Several alliances involved in this are also fighting GOONS & GOONS are hitting many people; so it is a multi-front war we can't lose sight of. My comment wasn't as irrelevant as your reaction would imply.

I do wish all our allies & friends good luck in this war; as we continue to deal with GOONS as well.

Meth/Sepiroth please keep this thread on topic and use yours for your Goons crusade before you lose the only supporters you have left...This is about the aNiMaLz and BPTAO defending them against KoRT and has nada to do with Gewns... :facepalm:

Edit:Dammit Sepmeth you got me in trouble now...xD

Edited by Stonewall14

I am not convinced of the connection between this matter and the matter regarding GOONS.  Therefore your latitude is officially at an end.  

Let's keep it on topic from this point forward.

War is over and both sides have agreed to peace on all fronts and cessation of hostilities begins at once...To those who fought I salute you...o/ aNiMaLz o/ BPTAO o/ Minc o/ Cobra and o/ all our allies that were coming to join us in Jihad...o/ KoRT Peace Be Upon You and Godspeed to rebuilding for all... :awesome:

It was an honor to fight under Blood Pack's banner.
Hail peace!

o/ General Kanabis, the mighty Aztec Warrior, El Senor De La Guerra, I and the Pack salute your bravery and you did not hesitate to answer the calls to arms...What you have done will echo an eternity and never be forgotten... :awesome:  I will share the battle field with you any time any where... :war:  you shall reap what you sow my friend and so shall we all... :ehm:

Edited by Stonewall14