TPC DoW

Nope. TPC are good people who war honourably. 

o/ TPC

o/ OP

you spelled 'honorably' wrong. but that's not really a word you are used to, unless it pertains to your own agenda.

back on topic, OP always wars well even in defensive wars.

you spelled 'honorably' wrong. but that's not really a word you are used to, unless it pertains to your own agenda.

Or, y'know, he's from outside of the USA, where we don't hate the letter 'u'. :P

Looking forward to watching the war guys!

o/ TPC

o/ OP

Good luck with your war.

o/ TPC

Or, y'know, he's from outside of the USA, where we don't hate the letter 'u'. :P

Looking forward to watching the war guys!

o/ TPC

o/ OP

Such a waste of a perfectly good vowel though, and that's from a proponent of British English!

An impressive updeclare TPC, as expected of such great fighters.

this is gonna be fun to watch, both alliances are awesome.

have fun.

o/ TPC

o/ OP

PS: RE people, i have no desire to make another DoW thread about us, so shut up.

PS: RE people, i have no desire to make another DoW thread about us, so shut up.

I agree, nobody wants you in another DOW whining-and-crying about how useless your AA is with your entitlements and surrenders and your inability to tie your own shoe laces.

Now sit back, relax (be thankful that we showed you mercy), and take notes at how two veteran AAs handle themselves. (I give you permission) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I agree, nobody wants you in another DOW whining-and-crying about how useless your AA is with your entitlements and surrenders and your inability to tie your own shoe laces.

Now sit back, relax (be thankful that we showed you mercy), and take notes at how two veteran AAs handle themselves. (I give you permission)

Krabz, actually take noteof this instead. This embarrassing display is a perfect example of how not to behave in public.

Mittsy, you're a real class act.

Krabz, actually take noteof this instead. This embarrassing display is a perfect example of how not to behave in public.

Mittsy, you're a real class act.

could you please let OP and TPC war in peace without your hypocritical condescending 'honouurability' stances