We're Going Fishing - Krabz Fishing

I already told my guys No dirty spy ops no blockades. until I get a word from you guys, I sent a pm to Neptune, he can feel free to reply here or privately, having this big of a strength difference + dirty spy Ops and Nuking nations that are non nuclear is not fair game though our strongest nation has 10k strength, you have 22k, so the least you could do to make this "fair game" is agree to having a non nuclear clean war, that way, we all have fun, gather some xp and will be able to rebuild and have a nice collection after the war as well.

We could keep arguing anyway, if drama entertains you as well :P

your sense of entitlement is mind blowing

your sense of entitlement is mind blowing

Thank you, I'm also entertained by blowing minds :P

Edit:

I misread entitlement ans entertainment.

So, to answer you correctly, my sense of what "fair game" should be is completely in its place, and I think most of what I said is  in the "gentleman agreement" you rushed to defend in the rounds before.

So what I'm asking for is to make this more fair so we can all have fun, we both know that TE isn't about ruining collections and slowing growth down.

what I asked for is beneficial to both our alliances.

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

RE's argument is a valid one, it's the first war of the round so krabz could quite easily build enough to hold their own. This tactic has been used before in order to force alliances into making mistakes, it's a perfectly fair tactic to me and i would encourage others to use it from time to time. RE has a top tier, yes.... but in terms of warchests Krabz are more sound, that is easy to see. So either use some of that cash and build for the war or take heavy damage and allow RE some easy xp. Like i said, it's the first war the number of nations on each side is similar so there is no advantage apart from the initial blitz.

Official Roman Empire Announcement

soldiers%20war%20battle%20fantasy%20art%

Decision by our Leader, NingKeptune and Forwarded by myself

In the wake of the current crisis, we had discussed and came to a very tough decision. We weighed both REs best interest and Krabz best interest and we decided to meet half way with them.

We will war until wars expire... full wars, no limits (meaning nukes, dirty spy ops, and blockades) as we want our friends to EARN their XP, which they desire. However, we will give them peace for an official surrender. And/Or, if they want to keep their dignity then they can war until rounds expire with NO MORE DECLARES starting on November 30th. (See, we can be fair)

I hope that Krabz finds this as a mutual and fair agreement- and to our friends over there, we wish you a fun war.

Signed,

RE

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

How you think nuking nations half your size who haven't got the capability to mount a good defence fair, I will never know.

We are not nuking nations half our size- this is just false information and poor propaganda. In fact, our nuclear nations are the SAME size OR smaller than their opponents.

They also have the capability (open wonder purchases) to buy their MPs. But again, it's people like you who spread false information which made a fair- equal- balanced war into a "RE is evil" for warring in a warring planet.

In your reality we probably should have waited until day 89 to declare on them so that they had enough time to build. :facepalm:

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

We are not nuking nations half our size- this is just false information and poor propaganda. In fact, our nuclear nations are the SAME size OR smaller than their opponents.

They also have the capability (open wonder purchases) to buy their MPs. But again, it's people like you who spread false information which made a fair- equal- balanced war into a "RE is evil" for warring in a warring planet. In reality we probably should have waited until day 89 to declare on them so that they had enough time to build. :facepalm:

Lets see...

The last spartan, who currently has 13,250.349 NS and nukes, declared war on VaPr Pride, who has 6,367.541 NS. Chances are, The last spartan will use nukes. And yeah, you probably should have waited or, wait for it, declared war on another alliance to balance out the stats. 

Lets see...

The last spartan, who currently has 13,250.349 NS and nukes, declared war on VaPr Pride, who has 6,367.541 NS. Chances are, The last spartan will use nukes. And yeah, you probably should have waited or, wait for it, declared war on another alliance to balance out the stats. 

VAPr has a big enough war chest to hop up to 13k, which goes back to the argument that because they refuse to build does not make them 'off limits'

VAPr has a big enough war chest to hop up to 13k, which goes back to the argument that because they refuse to build does not make them 'off limits'

I have enough money to snag the the number one spot off you, it doesn't mean I will because then I won't have a warchest left over making me completely useless in a war. The same could be applied to him.

Edited by Isolatar

I have enough money to snag the the number one spot off you, it doesn't mean I will because then I won't have a warchest left over making me completely useless in a war. The same could be applied to him.

Yes you could take the top spot as could i quite easily, but that is over 22k ns not 13k. Anyone can be 13k ns with a 40/50 mil warchest. Krabz nations could build up with a solid warchest and have a chance to knock REs top tier down because their warchests are weaker Edited by EddyH

Yes you could take the top spot as could i quite easily, but that is over 22k ns not 13k. Anyone can be 13k ns with a 40/50 mil warchest. Krabz nations could build up with a solid warchest and knock REs top tier down because their warchests are weak

we have a good system over here, we will be fine

we have a good system over here, we will be fine

My point was they have a chance with 13k ns nations against 20k ns nations due to warchests. Nobody can have a solid warchest at that size this early in the round, not to say tour warchests aren't adequate, but they won't be the normal 40mil+ warchest of a 13k ns nation

My point was they have a chance with 13k ns nations against 20k ns nations due to warchests. Nobody can have a solid warchest at that size this early in the round, not to say tour warchests aren't adequate, but they won't be the normal 40mil+ warchest of a 13k ns nation

But that's where 'entitlement' comes from. You see, Krabz are entitled to happily collect their 14 day happiness bonus. They don't want to jump up because they want to cushion themselves... and... and if you declare on them, they pull the "you down-declared" card.

22k is because we raided and gained land and XP, which Krabz hasn't done. They are entitled to grow un-touched until they collect at 14 days- their trade circles are clustered at the moment.

Which is why we are smashing them and it's why we are not buying their down declare BS

Official Roman Empire Announcement

soldiers%20war%20battle%20fantasy%20art%

Decision by our Leader, NingKeptune and Forwarded by myself

In the wake of the current crisis, we had discussed and came to a very tough decision. We weighed both REs best interest and Krabz best interest and we decided to meet half way with them.

We will war until wars expire... full wars, no limits (meaning nukes, dirty spy ops, and blockades) as we want our friends to EARN their XP, which they desire. However, we will give them peace for an official surrender. And/Or, if they want to keep their dignity then they can war until rounds expire with NO MORE DECLARES starting on November 30th. (See, we can be fair)

I hope that Krabz finds this as a mutual and fair agreement- and to our friends over there, we wish you a fun war.

Signed,

RE

It's neither fair nor Ok, But we will take that peace, we're not putting our newbies through a crippling nuclear dirty-spy ops down declare to save our pride.

Krabz hereby officially surrenders to RE.

I will order everyone to send piece immediately.

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

idk, i went into war with 50mil at 13k NS and that was last week...

It's neither fair nor Ok, But we will take that peace, we're not putting our newbies through a crippling nuclear dirty-spy ops down declare to save our pride.

Krabz hereby officially surrenders to RE.

I will order everyone to send piece immediately.

Peace offers will be accepted as they are sent out, good luck with your build

Peace offers will be accepted as they are sent out, good luck with your build

I offered peace immediatly after the deal was reached.

But this guy doesn't seem to wanna give up the 4xp points. and we're the entitled ones.

Re_Breaking_Peace_Deal.png