kortwa10.jpg

The borders of the peaceful nations of The Prussian Empire alliance are clearly marked by stones and scents.  The Prussian Empire is protected by squid ink and by the lances of the Knights of the Round Table.  Despite that, a Pied Piper named Sir Kindle, singing a tired song of threats and extortion, on the 21st  of November led his pack of rabid Animalz into Prussia.

piedpi10.jpg

Our honorable knights have drawn Excalibur from the stone, and have sallied forth into Prussia to defend our friends from Animalz.

thehun10.jpg

The Prussian Empire Protectorate Agreement
http://cn-knights.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2898
Replaced
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119046-a-treaty-between-knights-prussians/

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically These quasi-knights are defending an alliance who is harboring a nation we put on our war list for excessive harassment, and trolling of aNiMaLz. We actually approached Heinrich I in attempt to explain the situation, and was ignored. Then we let KoRT know the situation that TPE accepted this nation into their ranks without consulting us about him being on the list. They babbled something at their forums, so we attacked TPE. 

We were in full right to attack, and because we defended our honor KoRT decided to break their treaty with us. It's weird but for once there is no question here we are the good guys, and for once we didn't start the fight with KoRT. Either way we will not let them slither away in another white peace. We were eternally raid them, and use every resource possible to damage them until they disband. Their only real fighters are their lower tiers (Their upper tiers go straight into peace mode, reference the Lulzist war when they all clammed up while their farmers got rocked by the NPO). In a week we will have the 5 actual KoRT fighters put down.

I'd like to ask for military assistance from our allies. Not to just back the brothers up, but to make a buck too. Their mid and upper tiers are completely vulnerable nations led by unexperienced cowards who might just pay you for peace. Then you can just declare on another, and so on and so forth. Their upper tiers are gold mines as well. I remember a few years back or so DBDC was just humiliating them with raids. I'd like for KoRT to experience that fate belonging to cowards, who harbor trolls, and break treaties.

Edited by Sir Kindle

Basically These quasi-knights are defending an alliance who is harboring a nation we put on our war list for excessive harassment, and trolling of aNiMaLz. We actually approached Heinrich I in attempt to explain the situation, and was ignored. Then we let KoRT know the situation that TPE accepted this nation into their ranks without consulting us about him being on the list. They babbled something at their forums, so we attacked TPE. 

We were in full right to attack, and because we defended our honor KoRT decided to break their treaty with us. It's weird but for once there is no question here we are the good guys, and for once we didn't start the fight with KoRT. Either way we will not let them slither away in another white peace. We were eternally raid them, and use every resource possible to damage them until they disband. Their only real fighters are their lower tiers (Their upper tiers go straight into peace mode, reference the Lulzist war when they all clammed up while their farmers got rocked by the NPO). In a week we will have the 5 actual KoRT fighters put down.

I'd like to ask for military assistance from our allies. Not to just back the brothers up, but to make a buck too. Their mid and upper tiers are completely vulnerable nations led by unexperienced cowards who might just pay you for peace. Then you can just declare on another, and so on and so forth. Their upper tiers are gold mines as well. I remember a few years back or so DBDC was just humiliating them with raids. I'd like for KoRT to experience that fate belonging to cowards, who harbor trolls, and break treaties.

Here Here...well spoken my little brother...o/ aNiMaLz

Due to nuclear anarchy, I am unable to help my allies in aNiMaLz. at this moment However I would urge the KoRT to contact me, so I can attempt to see to a quick diplomatic end to this.

I'm sure if you're willing to work with me to bring this to an end, we can work out the differences between aNiMaLz & KoRT. I've seen KoRT as a potential ally before, so this is surprising & I wish aNiMaLz would of contacted me before seeking war. I ciould of helped in the negotiations preceding this.

So KoRT & aNiMaLz should both contact me if you are willing to let go of this isolated incident, which ironically could be the beginning of unexpected friendships if KoRT is a good alliance.

I urge KoRT to offer peace as well & prove you don't want to fight alongside GOONS, Maybe we can work together if you don't align yourselves with GOONS.

I urge aNiMaLz to offer peace, if KoRT refuses to let you guys focus on fighting with GOONS & help GOONS in the process; they could very well be lumped together with GOONS.

If KoRT doesn't want to fight alongside GOONS, aNiMaLz should forgive them. If aNiMaLz are willing to focus on fighting the true enemy to all civilization & end war with KoRT; then it would be insanity for KoRT to choose to be meatbags for all those who would otherwise focus on the real enemy.

If KoRT continues fighting those at war with GOONS and causes attention which should be directed towards the true evil of this world towards themselves isntead; it would be a sad day. GOONS are the enemy here & I'd hate to see KoRT in that camp. As long as KoRT is not adverse to peace; then there will be no need for any hostilities against them.or letting this draw out long enough for them to be seen as supporting GOONS.

TLDR: I request KoRT contact me so we can negotiate peace before this may get out of hand.. I also request aNiMaLz let me take over negotiations, including ending this; as long as KoRT isn't intent on continuing to wage this war against us.

If either side objects to an equal peace with an agreement of non-aggression between the 2 alliances, I would like to hear any objections to the immediate peace & the reasons behind either of the two alliance might be unwilling to end this. I will hear both sides & arbitrate a solution if needed.

Edited by Sephiroth

Due to nuclear anarchy, I am unable to help my allies in aNiMaLz. at this moment However I would urge the KoRT to contact me, so I can attempt to see to a quick diplomatic end to this.

I'm sure if you're willing to work with me to bring this to an end, we can work out the differences between aNiMaLz & KoRT. I've seen KoRT as a potential ally before, so this is surprising & I wish aNiMaLz would of contacted me before seeking war. I ciould of helped in the negotiations preceding this.

So KoRT & aNiMaLz should both contact me if you are willing to let go of this isolated incident, which ironically could be the beginning of unexpected friendships if KoRT is a good alliance.

I urge KoRT to offer peace as well & prove you don't want to fight alongside GOONS, Maybe we can work together if you don't align yourselves with GOONS.

I urge aNiMaLz to offer peace, if KoRT refuses to let you guys focus on fighting with GOONS & help GOONS in the process; they could very well be lumped together with GOONS.

If KoRT doesn't want to fight alongside GOONS, aNiMaLz should forgive them. If aNiMaLz are willing to focus on fighting the true enemy to all civilization & end war with KoRT; then it would be insanity for KoRT to choose to be meatbags for all those who would otherwise focus on the real enemy.

If KoRT continues fighting those at war with GOONS and causes attention which should be directed towards the true evil of this world towards themselves isntead; it would be a sad day. GOONS are the enemy here & I'd hate to see KoRT in that camp. As long as KoRT is not adverse to peace; then there will be no need for any hostilities against them.or letting this draw out long enough for them to be seen as supporting GOONS.

TLDR: I request KoRT contact me so we can negotiate peace before this may get out of hand.. I also request aNiMaLz let me take over negotiations, including ending this; as long as KoRT isn't intent on continuing to wage this war against us.

If either side objects to an equal peace with an agreement of non-aggression between the 2 alliances, I would like to hear any objections to the immediate peace & the reasons behind either of the two alliance might be unwilling to end this. I will hear both sides & arbitrate a solution if needed.

Good idea because Bones says it's up to me on our end so that's not gonna end well for somebody for sure... :ehm:

Good idea because Bones says it's up to me on our end so that's not gonna end well for somebody for sure... :ehm:

I'm well aware of who it won't end well for, however I think this will be a big distraction from wars already in progress of high importance. So I would hope KoRT contacts me soon if they want a diplomatic solution, because there isn't a big window for diplomacy. However if they contact me before it escalates out of control, I would like to defuse this situation if possible.

Edited by Sephiroth

Not sure how kort are fighting with or for goons. Seems to me like they are protecting their protectorate from raids. Please don't make this a thread for a crusade against goons. It's a simple we are protecting our protectorate thread.

Not sure how kort are fighting with or for goons. Seems to me like they are protecting their protectorate from raids. Please don't make this a thread for a crusade against goons. It's a simple we are protecting our protectorate thread.

I''m saying they are de facto fighting on the same side & we should seek a diplomatic end. If you think KoRT should drag this war out & want to see this escalate; that is your view.

My view is I would like to mediate a peaceful solution without laying blame, but both sides letting go. I don't think aNiMaLz should pursue this war due to this stuff going on with GOONS & I think it would be best for everyone if KoRT were open to peace.

If they don't want peace, I won't push it. I just want to offer my services to try mediating a peaceful solution, to avoid things getting out of hand. My point is if they reject my offer to try mediating peace, they would end up fighting on the same side as GOONS regardless of whether they are protecting themselves. However their fate & path is their own to choose, whether they want to give peace a chance or not is up to them.

Also I think a positive  to come out of this could be an agreement to prevent something like this from happening again as well. When I think of alliances who deserve destruction, KoRT has never been on this list, so I think at the core of this there must be a misunderstanding.

Animalz raids TPE, kort defends, animalz crys to allies, meth makes it about himself and his war on goons.

You guys are truly a one trick pony.

Rather than come up with some substance, you instead focus on myself and GOONS. I mentioned them in relation of the topic, you're just trying to throw the thread off track by making this about GOONS & your agenda.

Xanth, you are dirt. Not worth my time and not worth thinking about. I've almost let myself forget your role in the last war and you provoking every escalation, if you want my attention so badly; you won't like it.

Edit: Also just in case anyone other than you don't understand the relavence, both LN and aNiMaLz are fighting GOONS. KoTR being at war with aNiMaLz, despite aNiMaLz also fighting in a coaltion agianst GOONS; obviously is a problem.

Do we let aNiMaLz sinks, provide military support or try sorting this out in a civillized way with KoTR so we don't have a conflict of interest? I'd rather the KoTR War wasn't part of the equation, so it won't interfere with the GOONS war.

However wanting to avoid war with KoTR doesn't mean there aren't other alliances I would choose war with over any attempts at mediating peace. KoTR still has a reputation which makes them among those I think unnecessary violence should be avoided. If KoTR does't support GOONS, I'd rather we and our allies don't get distracted fighting them.

Edited by Sephiroth

Same old song and dance from you methbag. KoRT is well within their right to defend their protectorate from your pack of degenerates. Any escalation in this would be your ego and that is plain to see to everyone here.

We Should have kept you in permanent war when we had the chance.

Your threats don't scare me methbag,you know where we are if you have the balls to try it.

Same old song and dance from you methbag. KoRT is well within their right to defend their protectorate from your pack of degenerates. Any escalation in this would be your ego and that is plain to see to everyone here.

We Should have kept you in permanent war when we had the chance.

Your threats don't scare me methbag,you know where we are if you have the balls to try it.

Did I say they can't fight if they want? You just want to see them waste their NS rather than save it, I think they should save it.

Their right to self defense has nothing to do with whether its always reasonable to choose continued war over a diplomatic solution when someone is offering to do the work of mediating. Although I'm sure it will be some of aNiMaLz other allies who help them if needed, since we are heavily engaged with GOONS. You are trying to twist me offering help in avoiding unneeded damage from both sides as me saying they can't fight to the last man standing if they want.

You should really just let KoRT respond if they want me to mediate peace or if they would rather just fight it out. This isn't your decision to make & your advice isn't in the best interests of KoRT. I'm trying to help both sides here, I have no grudge against KoRT, so I would rather see this resolved than our side trying to destroy them.

Edited by Sephiroth

Odd things happen when one attacks a protectorate.

Looks like an ODP to me.

Anyways Sir Kindle was very disturbed with the actions which triggered this war & I think it would take some convincing on my part for them to even be willing to do white peace. so if the other side doesn't want my help trying to cool things down; that is less work for me & their choice to make.

Well it's simple really don't hit people's protectorates and expect to get away with it.

Also just because they are hitting animalz for raiding their protectorate does not mean they are fighting alongside or for goons

Well it's simple really don't hit people's protectorates and expect to get away with it.

Also just because they are hitting animalz for raiding their protectorate does not mean they are fighting alongside or for goons

a·long·side
əˌlôNGˈsīd/
preposition
close to the side of; next to.
"she was sitting alongside him"
together and in cooperation with.
"I worked alongside him for many weeks"
at the same time as or in coexistence with.
"alongside the development of full-time courses there had to be provision for the part-time student"

Don't just disagree with me for the sake of it, alongside doesn't mean they are friends. They are fighting GOONS at the same time. Also I never said there aren't consequences for actions, the consequence of KoRT deciding they should remain aNiMaLz's main target rather than let aNiMaLz take damage fighting GOONS would cause damage to KoRT unnecessarily; since they could let GOONS do the work.

However I'm done debating this with people who can't understand the most basic concepts and I'm actually also trying to help KoRT here. If KoRT wants to grind themselves down fighting an alliance who they might not need to fight in order to see them take damage fighting, that's their choice. If they want to contact me about trying to mediate peace or just dealing with aNiMaLz directly, that is there choice.

I'm done explaining my offer further, so unless a new development happnes in this war; I doubt I'll bother more with this thread. I'm sure many who aren't so focused on fighting GOONS would actually much rather this doesn't peace out; giving them the chance to fight even if out of range from GOONS.

Edited by Sephiroth