68b1f72c-53c4-4bb2-b93e-bb8ed117584a_zps

Blood Pack
alliance_statistic.gif world.png ranking.png icon_war.png icon_aid.png icon_spy.png nuke.png activitylog.png

Leader: untouchable alliance_edit.png alliance_announcement.png Join Method: Approval Alliance Forums: Forum Link Alliance Created: 11/22/2015 1:24:51 PM
About Blood Pack: We do not do pacts, treaties or cease fires...so don't ask! All attacks on Blood Pack will be answered with nuclear option and total erasing of all you love and hold dear...no exceptions......some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.... You people have been chosen to reveal the fearsome Power that is Blood Pack...Together As One We Strike!

Contact stonewall14 for any questions or about joining Blood Pack...Together As One We Strike!

I googled skull and crossbones flags last night and picked that one out of many and was not aware anyone else was using nor have a I seen anyone using until today, and I am operating under Bones command doing his bidding with this Alliance and any further questions should be handled in PM...I see a slew of you Rudely trolled our recruitment thread without PMing me as stated clearly in OP....Reap what you Sow! :ehm:

TAO is still under DBDC protection and all treaties are intact, this is a joint project war AA and nuclear maniacs only need apply...Later TAO/Blood Pack will become one and remain TAO under the Doomreich banner always and forever until Death do we part... :war:

To: stonewall14    From: untouchable    Date: 11/24/2015 6:07:44 PM

Subject: RE: XXXX

To: untouchable    From: stonewall14    Date: 11/24/2015 6:10:23 PM

Message: yeah I googled Skull and Cross Bones and picked it out along with a couple of others and did my thing on it...

To:Xanth...I didn't know you guys were using it as I do not click on and stalk you AA and haven't seen it in any announcements...I found it goggling Skull and Cross Bones in honor of Bones who says he used the flag your claiming years ago and is a matter for Bones to decide, I do not like your boy Smurth as is obvious and his PM to me talking CB etc was not received well as you might expect...I have/had no intention of attacking PPO and using it was done with Bones only in mind and had no bearing on you or your pirate theme and wasn't meant to troll or incite your AA...Peace Be Upon You!

Edited by Stonewall14

Well that escalated rather quickly.

Bloody Hell mate, how so? From what I understand the matter is over and we will retain our flag and also use this one... :awesome:

:. Alliance Query Results

Last Updated: 11/24/2015 10:47:30 PM

Alliance Name Total Nations Active Nations Percent Active Strength Avg. Strength Score

Blood Pack                  7               7                    100%                1,891,591      270,227      6.63

b70288a1-b7d2-455c-b1c2-b7515cfdd1cc_zps

Edited by Stonewall14

I googled skull and crossbones flags last night and picked that one out of many and was not aware anyone else was using nor have a I seen anyone using until today, and I am operating under Bones command doing his bidding with this Alliance and any further questions should be handled in PM...I see a slew of you Rudely trolled our recruitment thread without PMing me as stated clearly in OP....Reap what you Sow! :ehm:

TAO is still under DBDC protection and all treaties are intact, this is a joint project war AA and nuclear maniacs only need apply...Later TAO/Blood Pack will become one and remain TAO under the Doomreich banner always and forever until Death do we part... :war:

To: stonewall14    From: untouchable    Date: 11/24/2015 6:07:44 PM

To: untouchable    From: stonewall14    Date: 11/24/2015 6:10:23 PM

Message: yeah I googled Skull and Cross Bones and picked it out along with a couple of others and did my thing on it...

Rudely trolled...interesting.  Let's see the PMs shall we.  

To: stonewall14    From: Smurthwaite    Date: 11/24/2015 9:20:26 AM

Subject: The Blood Pack

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127954-blood-pack-is-backwatcha-gonna-do-when-we-come-for-you/#entry3422601

I am inquiring about your use of the PPO flag. All you have done is put writing on the PPO war flag. Some AAs would consider that a CB; while I am not advocating for such nor am I really interested in such, I would ask you to kindly cease using the PPO flag for your own uses.

compared to 

To: Smurthwaite    From: stonewall14    Date: 11/24/2015 4:57:20 PM

Subject: RE: The Blood Pack

Message: You can suck a dog pecker son, I got that flag off of goggling skull and bones last night I will inform Bones of your threats and your whole AA may be melted now due to them...

You sure know how to burn bridges.  Good luck with that.

Rudely trolled...interesting.  Let's see the PMs shall we.  

compared to 

You sure know how to burn bridges.  Good luck with that.

There is no bridge between us anymore as you merged your AA and didn't bother telling me you Ally, I heard about it from DK who said you were not carrying over any treaties either so that was my warning of loosing a treaty...So if anyone burned any bridges it was not me...Only thing positive I see is we both have same likes for flag choices and Bones does not mind you using ot as it Was His AA that used it first and is using it again in Blood Pack with my tweaking it a little after finding it from search of photo bucket images, which I might add does not belong to you or anyone...Peace Be Upon You! :ph34r:

We do not do non aggression pacts or cease fires..All attacks on BPTAO or our allies will be answered with nuclear option and total erasing of all you love and hold dear....You people have been chosen to reveal the fearsome Power that is Blood Pack...Together As One We Strike! ODPoAPs with FtW, DS, SnX, Cobra and AniMaLz...Protectors of Minc and CoN

a62b1ca8-d31d-4493-9fcc-c5d1ca1385b1_zps

Okay, okay, want war, what's up?
Want to fight, ninja, what?
Ninjas like y'all talk too much, scared to buck, like to punk
Here I am, here I go, defeat me, hell no
Try though, watch yo', you'll see, die slow
Give a damn, what you know, who you know, how you know
I do though want to know, do you got it, where it grow

Join the Bones Revolution today!