Dealing with Rogue GOONS

Sephiroth

To me it seems pretty micro-like for NSO to do a "come at me bro" and get clobbered.

NSO did insist heavily we fought them, as they continued aiding those at war with us (and some of their allies, as well as allies of their other allies) with the sole intent of forcing our hand in taking action.

Some interesting developments have happened indeed since I last checked this thread, although I knew NSO siding with GOONS in this war would be political suicide.

o/ BONES

A true hero & someone I'm proud to consider an ally.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, was lookin at Meth's nation and noticed he is allied to aNiMaLz who has numerous raids underway... Doesn't meth speak out against raiding unaligned and yet he is allied to an alliance who makes it their practice to do so?

also, since when is LN allied to NPO? 

also, since when is LN allied to NPO?

We're just fighting a mutual enemy right now (if they consider those attacking their members to be enemies), but we're not allied or coordinating. So I'm not sure why you think we are. Edited by Sephiroth

About Limitless Nexus: Allies with Badlands, CNRangers, Confederatio Aesir, NPO, Monsters Inc, Seven Days in the Sun, LSA, LSD, aNiMaLz, The Imperial Remnant & Libertarian Party of Cybernations.

Yeah, I don't know where he could have gotten that idea...

Yeah, I don't know where he could have gotten that idea...

Someone other than me seems to have modified our info, but beyond you guys being at war with both us; there is no connection. I've fixed it, since I'm not aware of any contact between our alliances which would give that impression.

NSO did insist heavily we fought them, as they continued aiding those at war with us (and some of their allies, as well as allies of their other allies) with the sole intent of forcing our hand in taking action.

Some interesting developments have happened indeed since I last checked this thread, although I knew NSO siding with GOONS in this war would be political suicide.

o/ BONES

A true hero & someone I'm proud to consider an ally.

We insisted on nothing, we wouldn't have even entered this thread or given you a second glance had you not chosen to TWICE very directly threaten us. You drew up the invite, I accepted. If this is not what you wanted, then simply approaching our leadership over USMC's on-going aid deal would have been much more effective. But no, you had to come on here attention whoring. You got your tricks whore. Suck it up.

As for BONES. Yes, a true hero. Gave up your target for a little inboxing. I'm proud of him too. An amazing development indeed. Shows just how easy it is to turn your flock on you. Edited by Rayvon

We insisted on nothing, we wouldn't have even entered this thread or given you a second glance had you not chosen to TWICE very directly threaten us. You drew up the invite, I accepted. If this is not what you wanted, then simply approaching our leadership over USMC's on-going aid deal would have been much more effective. But no, you had to come on here attention whoring. You got your tricks whore. Suck it up.

As for BONES. Yes, a true hero. Gave up your target for a inbox little flirting. I'm proud of him too. An amazing development indeed. Shows just how easy it is to turn your flock on you.

You aided an enemy and he knocked 13.9k NS off one of your guys & you're jumping with joy over BONES giving the guy peace after taking a large chunk out of one of your nations?

I wouldn't consider him giving rabonnobar peace to be turning on me, I didn't even ask him to attack. You guys brought it upon yourselves & I had no intention of wanting the guy's nation leveled completely over your stupidity. I don't disagree with his judgement on letting the guy go. Edited by Sephiroth

Methrage, 

I don't even give a flying monkey's nuts about your war with Goons. However, what I'm about to do is going to raise the hairs on someone particular's chinny chin chin.

Not you Kashmir, I love yall fools. 

So don't take this in the wrong way, it's not directed at you. If you do take offense at me aiding Methmouth, lemme know, I'll drop some tech your sexy way.

Nope, what I got, jesus can't touch, what I got, the halls of Valhalla can't rock..

God damn I'm gonna wake up hung over tomorrow.

Doesn't matter though, still got some.

As for BONES. Yes, a true hero. Gave up your target for a inbox little flirting. I'm proud of him too. An amazing development indeed. Shows just how easy it is to turn your flock on you.

Err bragging about how easy it was to get BONES to back off might not be a great long-term growth strategy :/

Err bragging about how easy it was to get BONES to back off might not be a great long-term growth strategy :/

Sugar coating 'inbox flirt' with 'NSO will no longer sending aid to goons' is quite a stretch.... Even for a proffessional yoga instructor.

I don't see any strategy there, just the usual back peddling (and some tears and some stolen tech and land)

I thought you had an Empress these days, I think even someone who hasn't been a member for a while wouldn't have to hard of a time beating him if its a straight vote. Even if you've always been critical of me, I would make NSO great again & I think many in NSO realize this. It would be like when Ivan ruled, but even better. The empire he envisioned on Brown would happen overnight. 

NSO really could be great again if I was leading, its no troll line when I say it.

http://forums.newsithorder.info/index.php

Still waiting.

http://forums.newsithorder.info/index.php

Still waiting.

Is my old account still on the forum or have you guys migrated to a new forum within the last few years? My username should have an account on the forum unless you guys migrated to a new one after Moldavi stepped down.

I'll make a new account if it isn't there, not a big deal. Edited by Sephiroth

Is my old account still on the forum or have you guys migrated to a new forum within the last few years? My username should have an account on the forum unless you guys migrated to a new one after Moldavi stepped down.

I'll make a new account if it isn't there, not a big deal.

:popcorn: Interested to see this happen.

Is my old account still on the forum or have you guys migrated to a new forum within the last few years? My username should have an account on the forum unless you guys migrated to a new one after Moldavi stepped down.I'll make a new account if it isn't there, not a big deal.

After I returned in 2013 Rayvon moved forums because he was afraid I had a backdoor (I was Ivan's secret police).

I signed up, I guess we'll find out if they want to conduct this in a legitimate way; so the results can be accepted regardless of what they are. Its my firm belief NSO had a lack of leadership which has been able to fill Moldavi's shoe; which has resulted in a lack of vision and direction for the alliance.

After I returned in 2013 Rayvon moved forums because he was afraid I had a backdoor (I was Ivan's secret police).

You've had nothing to do with forum moves. Hosting changes, as I was/am the one paying for our hosting I moved us from my godaddy hosting to a new hosting because fuck godaddy and I closed all my accounts with them .. the move to my godaddy account happened when we moved off LintWads hosting to my hosting when I took over hosting.

I have literally never heard this before. This is the first time you've ever mentioned that you were Ivan's secret police and that he trusted you and only you. That you were a founding member of NSO and in fact the brains behind the operation, and that in fact you are destined to return us to greatness. Now that you've brought this to light for what is actually the first and only time you have ever posted that information, will you return to save us from Joe? 

lol I knew that would get a rise out of you guys. :D

Why didn't you beat rebel Virginia with a stick????

Now he finds himself trying to 'come at me brah' with m inc during the LN GOONs purge and one little attack on their top teir ended all the fun.

RV- we did 'come at Ya'... Keep sending aid to goons (LOL)