Christmas Cease Fire

I know it's early, but since the round goes through Christmas I wanted to put it out there for people to start thinking.  Kind of like they did in WWI where there was a cease fire on the 25th of December, I propose we have a 5 day no wars policy around the Christmas time.  I know I wont be going on and think it would be quite crappy to log on on lets say the 27th and see that I have been at war for 2 days.  

Just a thought.  All comments welcome.

I think it's a good idea unless alliances mutually agree they will war. I personally have no desire to fight people who aren't fighting back. Will talk to my people about it and come back with a decision from my alliance, not just me. 

Building on what Eddy said, after the peace, we could divide up all the major alliances into two equal teams, and scrap it out.

If done correctly and all leaders working together from the major alliances it could be a very good laugh

Yeah, were good w/holding for the Holiday agreement.  Count on D1 to honor the agreed dates set.

I agree with what he said.... Christmas is time for family and not spending time on the PC

Wile E Coyote - Genius..

Nukes for Christmas I say.

Dear Santa,

I find it very cold at Christmas, please can you help me warm this place up.

Kind regards,

A cold place.

If we're going by last round... you'll be in a very cold place by Christmas. :P

Building on what Eddy said, after the peace, we could divide up all the major alliances into two equal teams, and scrap it out.

A lot of yes to that!

And Krabz will be honouring the ceasefire, as it seems everyone else will be as well.

Edited by Virgin Mary

• 2 weeks later...

Let me just say I'm working christmas and hogmanay. I'll be going on the drink on the night of the 1st of Jan and coming of it on the 5th. Please try and not be to sore on my nation :)  

many thanks

Bunnet

• 5 weeks later...

Misfits will honour the christmas ceasefire as per every round. Although i suggest it last slightly longer to get us through the new year too and then have a big war on like the 2nd or 3rd

So, the time has come, are we gonna do this? would be lots of fun to have a big 2 teams world war :)

alright, a big war like that needs planning, we have 10 alliances that are over 2 members now,

sorted by Streangth:

WW2.png

The questions are:

are all those alliances on board to make a huge war?

Do we do 5 vs 5? or divide by strength? numbers?....any further ideas?

Edited by Robert Baratheon I