New Desolate Order Imperial Decree

Fixed that for ya.

Who are you again? Your relevance never existed. AOW or some crap like that right?

PS. I know it's hard for you guys to see anyone else's perspective in those little brains of yours. Edited by yung flow

Who are you again? Your relevance never existed. AOW or some crap like that right?

There's only so long you can pretend not to know the leader of the strongest alliance in TE, without looking like an idiot. That time has already passed.

NDO, logistical question. If someone wants to fight you, and the stats work out, will the attacking alliance have your guarantee not to bring in STC members mid-war? Edited by Cazaric

PS. I know it's hard for you guys to see anyone else's perspective in those little brains of yours.

real question is who the hell are you?

i know your perspective just fine.  you run on nothing but anger towards those you dislike.  you choose those you dislike based upon who is better than you at this game.  rather than improve yourself, you spread negativity about anyone who has ever slighted you and dwell and seethe.  it has been years since i've seen you make a single post that wasn't trashing on someone who, at one point, defeated you in a war or criticized your behavior on the forums.  your life must be so sad and empty.  i pity you.

There's only so long you can pretend not to know the leader of the strongest alliance in TE, without looking like an idiot. That time has already passed.

NDO, logistical question. If someone wants to fight you, and the stats work out, will the attacking alliance have your guarantee not to bring in STC members mid-war?

Yes.  We would like it if, when an alliance declares on NDO, that they also declare on STC as we are a single political entity.  However, if you would like to only war NDO, just make sure in your declaration that you specify so.  We're going to implement a policy that in both STC and NDO, the peace date of the last war each division was in is available in the alliance description.  This way, you don't need to dredge through forum topics or try to catch someone on IRC to figure out if STC and NDO peaced out of war at different dates.

real question is who the hell are you?

i know your perspective just fine.  you run on nothing but anger towards those you dislike.  you choose those you dislike based upon who is better than you at this game.  rather than improve yourself, you spread negativity about anyone who has ever slighted you and dwell and seethe.  it has been years since i've seen you make a single post that wasn't trashing on someone who, at one point, defeated you in a war or criticized your behavior on the forums.  your life must be so sad and empty.  i pity you.

all I did was make points that are none the less valid. I don't dislike NDO, I just don't care or have concerns for NDO. I know your personality types and have no interest having affiliations to that. I stand up for what is right and I have more support then your little knowledge knows. And whatever you say Caz your a nobody. Only thing you are good at is putting on a fake show for people. Can't fool me buddy I know your operation over there and you should be ashamed of it. Play on an even playing field and then talk to me. Edited by yung flow

all I did was make points that are none the less valid. I don't dislike NDO, I just don't care or have concerns for NDO. I know your personality types and have no interest having affiliations to that. I stand up for what is right and I have more support then your little knowledge knows. And whatever you say Caz your a nobody. Only thing you are good at is putting on a fake show for people. Can't fool me buddy I know your operation over there and you should be ashamed of it. Play on an even playing field and then talk to me.

I'm just going to ignore your ranting trash, and just focus on the nugget of linguistic gold that is "your little knowledge knows." Classic Boomy.

And Nick, that sounds reasonable. :)

all I did was make points that are none the less valid. I don't dislike NDO, I just don't care or have concerns for NDO. I know your personality types and have no interest having affiliations to that. I stand up for what is right and I have more support then your little knowledge knows. And whatever you say Caz your a nobody. Only thing you are good at is putting on a fake show for people. Can't fool me buddy I know your operation over there and you should be ashamed of it. Play on an even playing field and then talk to me.

Well, whoever is supporting you clearly isn't showing their face.  Which, I guess, makes sense.  If I were supporting you, I'd be ashamed to be seen publicly too.