30 Day Round 38

I propose that we do a 30 day round 38, with some wildcard features added in. Then we take our usual break for the holidays afterward. 

That 90 day round was hard lol

Hard and long. ;)

i like the idea of a 30 day round.  1 wonder every day's a bit much though... there aren't 30 wonders in the game :P  how about a wonder every 3 days?

but to really make it wild-cardy, i propose that in addition to $100,000,000 in startup funds, base attack damage for all types of attack (GAs, CMs, air attacks, nukes) be doubled.

i like the idea of a 30 day round.  1 wonder every day's a bit much though... there aren't 30 wonders in the game :P  how about a wonder every 3 days?

but to really make it wild-cardy, i propose that in addition to $100,000,000 in startup funds, base attack damage for all types of attack (GAs, CMs, air attacks, nukes) be doubled.

The idea being, you weigh the long term and short term benefits of a wonder to the time you have (estimated) for it to pay for itself/keep cash for other purchases/to be stolen even.

I'd love to see once a day wondering. Grabbing 5 military wonders during a war would be weird. But that's just more WC being spent.

The idea being, you weigh the long term and short term benefits of a wonder to the time you have (estimated) for it to pay for itself/keep cash for other purchases/to be stolen even.

I'd love to see once a day wondering. Grabbing 5 military wonders during a war would be weird. But that's just more WC being spent.

if you throw ALL the SE wonders in, i'd be down.  but just having no wonders left to buy before the round ends kinda takes a huge portion of the strategy out.  and it's strategy that makes this game worthwhile.

if you throw ALL the SE wonders in, i'd be down.  but just having no wonders left to buy before the round ends kinda takes a huge portion of the strategy out.  and it's strategy that makes this game worthwhile.

Agreed.