aNiMaLz~The purest form of Rebellion

Stonewall14

Cnead why do you insist on following us around planet bob, whether it be here, the KoRT forums, or some other venue just to troll us?

Now explain to this innocent Nordlander farmer why he is being smoked: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=796022

Also why are you bad mouthing an alliance you are doing tech deals with: http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=391084&Extended=1 .......?

You really don't make any sense. Now you got one of your buddies in trouble for the next seven days, and you lost the 6 million you sent the aNiMaLz brother since you forfeit your tech due to your mouth. Stupid move if you would have just sat there and shut up you could have had a good long time tech seller, and your friend wouldn't be in anarchy.....

Also Ameroca what is it exactly that keeps you trolling us? I thought we had a nice little chat. Do you hate us because 2.0 couldn't stomp us out? Do you hate us because of a jealousy you harbor for our absolute freedom? Is it how we made a mockery of the fakers, and there was nothing any of you could do about it? Notice how I don't follow you and your groups activities, and post on your threads? It's not just because your boring, it's because I have my own business to attend to. Something you and Cnead need desperately.

To everyone else. This is aNiMaLz first recruitment thread. If your sick of having wastemen boss you around in an attempt to boost their ego come join aNiMaLz. If your sick of being a farmer throw down the shovel, pick up a bazooka, and join aNiMaLz. Stop taking orders from people who clearly haven't gotten over some high school issues. Stop taking orders period. Get down with the most loyal, and battle hardened warriors on Planet Bob.

aNiMaLz Charter

Since it's creation aNiMaLz has been at war. Constant war is all the family has ever known. Wars against richer, larger, and politically supported alliances. We have carried on the eternal fight. Under these conditions we have strived, grown, and have prospered. There has never been an alliance like us, and there never will be. We submit to no one. We answer to no one. We have come as liberators, and not conquerors. On Planet Bob the ends justify the means, and we need not explain ourselves, or our tactics to any outsiders. We offer freedom through enlightment.

aNiMaLz is a Brown Team alliance made up of the finest, most elite raiders on planetbob. We are made up of those who have no regard for loss of Technology, Infrastructure, or Pixels. We have no rules about who to attack, or why. Our motto is honor over pixels, and to lose them mean nothing to us. Those who fill our ranks have the right to attack who they want when they want with complete disregard to the nation their attacking's alliance affiliation, alliance size, or who they have treaties with. The only alliances aNiMaLz members may not attack while in the Grand Imperial War Machine are alliances who have formal treaties with us, or conduct tech deals with us. All other alliances are fair game. Members of the aNiMaLz are free to attack other allied nations (nations who are in an alliance), but at their own risk. An attack by an aNiMaL does not constitute an alliance wide war or conflict. That individual aNiMaL must raid at his own risk, and not expect support from the alliance as a whole if another alliance decides to ZI him for attacking them.

Upon joining aNiMaLz nations may not attack any alliance over 15 members, nor may they attack any alliance who has a protectorate for the first two weeks of their membership. aNiMaLz may not attack known friends of the family, treaty partners (obviously), or alliances who engage us in tech deals. Also aNiMaLz may not raid any nations on the brown team.

There is an aNiMaLz code of conduct. Contrary to some beliefs we are not wild barbarians. When raiding or during war we expect the brothers to hold themselves to certain standards. We do not allow vulgar mocking of those we are battling. No verbally raging off on the enemy. Let your fighting do your talking, and if you must corrospond with the nation your attacking conduct yourself in a polite, intelligent fashion. Part of the aNiMaLz agenda is to create a home for those who want to rule their nations the way they see fit. We welcome as brothers every and any nation who have no discrepancies about constant war. Our purpose is to offer the most possible amount of freedom to individual nations. We understand personal vendettas. We get that sometimes you don't care if you get ZI'ed as long as you can damage the enemy for whatever reason. So we allow our nations to do as they please in that regard.

During times of war aNiMaLz are expected to defend each other. Raids, or personal vendettas will become a second priority untill the war has been concluded. All aNiMaLz nations must be on the brown team, and vote for aNiMaLz friendly senators. All aNiMaLz must be involved in family trade circles as well. This is for the good of everyone.

The Government of aNiMaLz is as follows:

Supreme Warlord - Heads the aNiMaLz War Machine, and is the only member who can declare a war on an entire alliance. All other wars on nations who have alliance affiliation are regarded as independent raids.

High Chancellor - Focuses on diplomacy with alliances and nations outside aNiMaLz.

Harbinger of Doom - Minister of Defense

Mayor of the Palace - Sports a number of hats.

Secretary General - Also focuses on diplomacy, helps manage the alliance, and keep things copasetic.

Never attack another member of aNiMaLz, an ally of aNiMaLz, or a Tech buying alliance. Almost everything else is free game. This alliance is a brotherhood of indestructible nations who refuse to submit or surrender to anyone. By working together we can achieve our individual and collective goals.

Signed:

RUKUNU - Supreme Warlord

Lord of the Puns - High Chancellor

Sir Kindle - Mayor of the Palace

- Secretary General

Stonewall14 - Harbinger of Doom

Lol never has the barrel been so lowly scrapped that the only alliance left open to you is this one

47a34cbb-9769-4a9a-891b-911476aa03c2_zps

DON'T BE LIKE THIS TROLL SHAKING HIS BANANNA SCRUBBER IN THE AIR

Edited by Stonewall14

• 2 weeks later...

47a34cbb-9769-4a9a-891b-911476aa03c2_zps

DON'T BE LIKE THIS TROLL SHAKING HIS BANANNA SCRUBBER IN THE AIR, JOIN THE ANIMALZ MON FRIAR

Also I have had several alliance offers and am going where I am need most, something I know is hard for you to grasp being a pixel hugging boring troll lashing out at everyone because you hate yourself and are miserable and want to lash out thinking your dribble has nay effect on anyone but the reaction of staring at a turd you just dropped 2 foot long...

Nice, remember why you were kicked out of TGE and put on a ZI list?  It seems the caricature is probably accurately you.   BTW I am not and never have been Wilhelm I, get your facts right.

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't realise I was in aNiMaLz, but thanks for sharing one of your homoerotic images from your library. Its all starting to make sense why your all bark and no bite.

Actually I googled the rebel images and those popped up...Merry Christmas and don't forget to tell them the rebel sent ya... :awesome:

343f0cf2-3f57-4853-b3e4-a48c880afe27_zps

You do an awful lot of editing of posts for all those different images you make and change over.

All words and no action, eh handbag? You're an insult to everything Doom. Maybe once BONES finds out just how pathetically soft you really are.
You might be begging for aNiMaLz and friends to take you in as no one else will.

You do an awful lot of editing of posts for all those different images you make and change over.

All words and no action, eh handbag? You're an insult to everything Doom. Maybe once BONES finds out just how pathetically soft you really are.
You might be begging for aNiMaLz and friends to take you in as no one else will.

Yeah that's why Sir Kindle got mad because Bones told him I was in charge and run the show. if you don't like my images stop asking for them and if this isn't making you mad why do you keep responding?

To: stonewall14    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 12/24/2015 1:58:18 PM

Subject: Christmas

Message: Either erase your insults on our recruitment thread or suffer eternal war with us.

If you erase we will all act like nothing happened. If you don't I promise you'll be sorry.

choose you choice you coward ass back stabbing traitor. Believe me you don't want any of this, We will Goon you guys till Kingdom come.

Supreme Warlord RUKUNU is not amused by your antics. Just erase or you'll never have an alliance with lower tiers again.

Your choice scumbag.

[1:54:32 AM] Okay: I will be able to get on tomorrow. I make it clear that your words our mind.
You run this show.

[2:58:18 PM] Okay: I told him you're in charge whatever you say goes he got pissed off.
[2:58:21 PM] Okay: Lol

So you see sweet little boi, I do run the show and what I say does go... :ehm:

33082992-a29c-445f-acc7-9a4f4de59384_zps

Poor BONES then for willingly being associated with a weak leader and the laughing stock of the world.

As for most of your posts they can be summed down as "I'm scared to death of the rebel"

Pussy cat.

Says the low rent troll who is too scared to attack me... :v:

3a1871a3-0b47-435c-a2e9-f41b4501fd86_zps

It's ok for you to be that way...join animalz today!!!