Dixie Cove declares war on L252beck

Stonewall14

No we all got the quote, that you went running like a !@#$%* to stop the beat down you was going to get, all those big words about how you never give up, how you never look for peace how much of a bad ass warrior you are, in this war you have proven you nothing but a joke, thank god you are now DBDC problem, but we shall see how long that last.

Another instance where you punk ass assumed I did what you would do, I did not ask for any help from DBDC they offered it to me and negotiated the peace which YOU broke with your last attacks knwing full well it was over and DBDC was protecting my AA... :psyduck: The Peace was agreed upon and I came under DBDC protection is only reason I sent you peace....you did your attacks about 6 hours after peace was agreed upon... :ehm:

TO: stonewall14 | FROM: Devialance
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 11/15/2015 7:36:58 AM

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Devialance. You lost 3782 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 22.344 miles of land, 110.091 technology, 379.814 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Edited by Stonewall14

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I warned you of this and much more many moons ago. You decided to cherry pick jokes/hypotheticals from our private boards just to get 'in' with them. You have made your bed, now lay in it.

You have already burned this bridge, don't try crawling back to my alliance or any of our allies. You are not welcome. We would've been completely loyal and defended you in all avenues, as we do for all of our members, had you simply returned the courtesy. 

Blimey, strong words.. strong words indeed.

What I did was during the war, what you did punk ass was knowingly nuked and did full attacks after you knew peace was agreed upon and DBDC was my protector, peace was granted many hours before you decided to get some last sucker punches in...your a joke and 1 vs 1 I would've wrecked you and still will if you want to come down and do another round punk ass... :smug:

No one believes for one second what you did was before the protection was agreed, for days you have turtled then out of the blue you rebuy troops and planes and do full round of attacks then sent peace, so do not act like what you did was before protection was agreed dipshit lol, do you really believe people are dumb to agree that you did your attacks before your protection started LOL.

Also no one from my alliance has told me that peace was agreed, so when I go online ofc i nuked you why wouldnt I, you finally came out of hiding.

Another instance where you punk ass assumed I did what you would do, I did not ask for any help from DBDC they offered it to me and negotiated the peace which YOU broke with your last attacks knwing full well it was over and DBDC was protecting my AA... :psyduck: The Peace was agreed upon and I came under DBDC protection is only reason I sent you peace....you did your attacks about 6 hours after peace was agreed upon... :ehm:

As pointed out above, you did not have the balls to re-buy and fight and only came out of hiding on the last day as you know as well as me that you had already gain protection but wanted to get a cheap shot in like always, but this time it did not work as We was not told about the protection until well after my attacks, but anyway you run along and spam treaties like the fool you are, I can tell you this if it was not for DBDC you would have been rolled hard, do not for one second think anyone believes you did not go running and beg for protection.

As pointed out above, you did not have the balls to re-buy and fight and only came out of hiding on the last day as you know as well as me that you had already gain protection but wanted to get a cheap shot in like always, but this time it did not work as We was not told about the protection until well after my attacks, but anyway you run along and spam treaties like the fool you are, I can tell you this if it was not for DBDC you would have been rolled hard, do not for one second think anyone believes you did not go running and beg for protection.

I do not care what you think, TBRaiders came to me and told me to join DBDC and then said DBDC would protect my AA and I did no attacks after TB talked to WC and peace was agreed upon and that is only reason I sent peace...I never hide or go to PM so your full of kool aid as everyone knows I do not hide or run from any fights and was perfectly intending to fight for months if necessary....like I said bring your punk ass into my range and let's get at it 1 vs 1...you got destroyed by me in our little war fighting 3 vs 1 and I will fight you anytime anywhere.....my stats and war exploits are known fact and your mad I didn't just sit there and let you 3 beat on me without nuking you :smug:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=795904

Edited by Stonewall14