Dixie Cove declares war on L252beck

Stonewall14

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doom Kingdom leadership attempted to work out a solution with Stonewall14 on this matter but we have been unsuccessful.  Around four months ago there was an internal dispute regarding one member saying something in public that upset Stonewall14.  There were good points on both sides and leadership worked to resolve it.  To the best of our knowledge, we did resolve it without bloodshed and that was the end of it.

Apparently the thread (from months ago) was brought up (not as a result of this matter but innocently by the person who brought it up - Franz who made the comment months ago did not do anything) and the Doom Squad member who was offended four months ago got mad again (over the issue that was supposed to be resolved, remember - nothing new happened) and he decided to attack the a member of Doom Kingdom.  In addition to attacking, that member of Doom Squad (Stonewall14) made this public thread.  You can read the various comments.

Doom Kingdom leadership tried to work out a peaceful solution.  Stonewall14 offered peace but refused to provide any sort of compensation for the attack and even posted (see above) "I have decided while it would be worth it to get 6 days of nukes rained down on target, at the end of the day I cannot be responsible for doing this much damage to Doom and losing my brothers in arms over a turd I stepped on...Dixie Cove vs L552beck is over for now."  In other words, although he doesn't want to harm Doom generally, he isn't willing to "bury the hatchet" as was previously worked out four months ago and has made it clear by the "for now" comment that it isn't over. 

I personally regret that this could not be settled without war, but DK certainly wouldn't accept this sort of behavior from anyone else inside or outside DK and Stonewall14 isn't above any of the rest of our members and/or affiliated alliance members.  Frankly, if there IS any difference, I would hold leadership of another alliance (in this case Doom Squad) to a higher standard than general membership.  Therefore, I don't see us having any choice except war at this point.  So be it.  Stonewall14 is now a target of Doom Kingdom.

Happy hunting, Doom Kingdom.  :salute:

Edited by White Chocolate

Doom Kingdom leadership attempted to work out a solution with Stonewall14 on this matter but we have been unsuccessful.  Around four months ago there was an internal dispute regarding one member saying something in public that upset Stonewall14.  There were good points on both sides and leadership worked to resolve it.  To the best of our knowledge, we did resolve it without bloodshed and that was the end of it.

Apparently the thread (from months ago) was brought up (not as a result of this matter but innocently by the person who brought it up - Franz who made the comment months ago did not do anything) and the Doom Squad member who was offended four months ago got mad again (over the issue that was supposed to be resolved, remember - nothing new happened) and he decided to attack the a member of Doom Kingdom.  In addition to attacking, that member of Doom Squad (Stonewall14) made this public thread.  You can read the various comments.

Doom Kingdom leadership tried to work out a peaceful solution.  Stonewall14 offered peace but refused to provide any sort of compensation for the attack and even posted (see above) "I have decided while it would be worth it to get 6 days of nukes rained down on target, at the end of the day I cannot be responsible for doing this much damage to Doom and losing my brothers in arms over a turd I stepped on...Dixie Cove vs L552beck is over for now."  In other words, although he doesn't want to harm Doom generally, he isn't willing to "bury the hatchet" as was previously worked out four months ago and has made it clear by the "for now" comment that it isn't over. 

I personally regret that this could not be settled without war, but DK certainly wouldn't accept this sort of behavior from anyone else inside or outside DK and Stonewall14 isn't above any of the rest of our members and/or affiliated alliance members.  Frankly, if there IS any difference, I would hold leadership of another alliance (in this case Doom Squad) to a higher standard than general membership.  Therefore, I don't see us having any choice except war at this point.  So be it.  Stonewall14 is now a target of Doom Kingdom.

Well when someone makes it his point to publically humilate fellow DK govt member in official govt threads, in official govt chat, public chat and makes accounts in my name on CN venues saying he is going to get me banned from the game and continues day in and day out...Even TBRaiders of DBDC kicked him from DBDC chat for being an asshat...This was Allowed by other Dk govt and I do not see him doing these malicious attacks on anyone else in DK or DS...not to mention engative comments in DS treaty announcements and maocking and insulting DS and me to our allies in irc and numerous other incidents, so for you to come here and act like Franz is some innocent victim is par for the course.... I will not be bullied, harrassed and mocked and do nothing about it...My CB is legit and is what it is and screw you all for your part in it, so yes I am at war with all of DK and cannot win but I assure you I will stunt a lot of yous growth and YOU WC and Franz can pay my tech debts as I will not give a wooden nickel to anyone in Doom and you will have to come take it!

Well when someone makes it his point to publically humilate fellow DK govt member in official govt threads, in official govt chat, public chat and makes accounts in my name on CN venues saying he is going to get me banned from the game and continues day in and day out...Even TBRaiders of DBDC kicked him from DBDC chat for being an asshat...This was Allowed by other Dk govt and I do not see him doing these malicious attacks on anyone else in DK or DS...not to mention engative comments in DS treaty announcements and maocking and insulting DS and me to our allies in irc and numerous other incidents, so for you to come here and act like Franz is some innocent victim is par for the course.... I will not be bullied, harrassed and mocked and do nothing about it...My CB is legit and is what it is and screw you all for your part in it, so yes I am at war with all of DK and cannot win but I assure you I will stunt a lot of yous growth and YOU WC and Franz can pay my tech debts as I will not give a wooden nickel to anyone in Doom and you will have to come take it!

All resolved months ago.  The only difference was that you were reminded of it because someone else (not Franz) mentioned the previous thread. 

Also if this personal "CB" against Franz still mattered to you, the LEAST you could of done is left your position in Doom Squad first before attacking.  That's what most people would do if they are going to go off on some sort of personal revenge action.

All resolved months ago.  The only difference was that you were reminded of it because someone else (not Franz) mentioned the previous thread. 

Also if this personal "CB" against Franz still mattered to you, the LEAST you could of done is left your position in Doom Squad first before attacking.  That's what most people would do if they are going to go off on some sort of personal revenge action.

All you care about WC is who can you exhort tech from and who can you protect to get more tech...You care noithing for the members of Doom Kingdom other than who can supply you and others with tech...You bought tech from outsiders instead of aiding the people who fought in the wars while you sat in PM like always...My only regret is you are not in range... :facepalm: Every since you took over FA Doomreich has been pixel huggers and scared someone was gonna roll DK which you base your whole FA policy on and all your decesions on...I'm done talking and I will take on all the Dk you want to send as that is all your good for sucking up tech and using everyone as your pawn to get more and chicken little weak FA policy scared your gonna get hurt... :blink: 

Stonewall, I've always liked your style, but you need to harden up, mang. I don't know what grief you are getting from DKers. Maybe they are speculating on private parts of your anatomy. Maybe they've questioned your judgement. But really, sign up to the Non Grata forums, look at Junka's application, and ask yourself if you're really receiving the roasting you think you are.

Look, if you're just wanting to rogue out, fair enough. Don't leave like this, though. Out of all the AAs that deserve a good rogue out, do you really want to hit your brothers?

All you care about WC is who can you exhort tech from and who can you protect to get more tech...You care noithing for the members of Doom Kingdom other than who can supply you and others with tech...

Says the person who is attacking members of Doom Kingdom right now. 

Talk to me about Foreign Affairs decisions and what is and is not best for Doom Kingdom when you are not attacking us.  I will respect your opinions on the matter at that time.

Stonewall, I've always liked your style, but you need to harden up, mang. I don't know what grief you are getting from DKers. Maybe they are speculating on private parts of your anatomy. Maybe they've questioned your judgement. But really, sign up to the Non Grata forums, look at Junka's application, and ask yourself if you're really receiving the roasting you think you are.

Look, if you're just wanting to rogue out, fair enough. Don't leave like this, though. Out of all the AAs that deserve a good rogue out, do you really want to hit your brothers?

No I do not wish to fight anyone but Franz, but I will defend against anyone who attacks me...I have attacked only him and it is personal between me and him and since he cried like a nanny for others to hit me I am forced to fight those who engage me...I was not in range of him when these attacks occurred and my CB is valid and stronger than any I've seen in 8 years of playing...WC saw another op to ehort tech from someone like me who is doing donation deals for tech and if she and DK think I will give up $30 worth of tech they are sadly mistaken and in fact will not recieve anything from me that they do not take from me by force...I do not care who likes it, how they spin it...This is a personal thing and I will retaliate in turn for any attacks on Dixie when and where able by any means neccessary... :war:

This thread is entertaining, but not because it's between stonewall and franz. In fact, I happen to respect stonewall for his against the grain grit and you can send him out to the jungle with a toothpick and he'll still win battles. I like Franz for obvious reasons as he was my mentor.

What I do find interesting is the interaction between stonewall and wc in resolving this matter.

DK focused on tech? Shocked... Getting it from SNX (I called that months ago in M INC news) that it basically blackballed them from being invited into the oculus dog pile. Of course council members blow it off but the members still seem pretty upset (and bored) given their reactions on this topic and among others (the guy screaming karma 2.0 can't grasp that his own gov is playing off that they weren't accepted and it's no big deal, LOL).

In short, Stomewall probably should hit DK, but not because of Franz, but because they protected TCA who was started by DE and TCAs second in command Mister Black- which was the very reason M Inc turned down TCA for the hundredth time and eventually he was purged (and swept under the run).

In terms of Stonewalls frustration with Franz- it almost makes me wonder if being left out of the worldly festivities, catering SNX and seeing NpO's stock rise while DKs continues to drop is any surprise that members are now cannibalozing their sphere.

In short Stonewall, I know you're bored. And spending a year working with Franz- I know he can be tough to work with (as I was vividly reminded of BMTH kicking Franz off the AA and hitting him.)

However, you still gotta love Franz.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

So...... tl; dr? :psyduck:

Too much drama=too much confusion.

I need a beer.

This thread is entertaining, but not because it's between stonewall and franz. In fact, I happen to respect stonewall for his against the grain grit and you can send him out to the jungle with a toothpick and he'll still win battles. I like Franz for obvious reasons as he was my mentor.

What I do find interesting is the interaction between stonewall and wc in resolving this matter.

DK focused on tech? Shocked... Getting it from SNX (I called that months ago in M INC news) that it basically blackballed them from being invited into the oculus dog pile. Of course council members blow it off but the members still seem pretty upset (and bored) given their reactions on this topic and among others (the guy screaming karma 2.0 can't grasp that his own gov is playing off that they weren't accepted and it's no big deal, LOL).

In short, Stomewall probably should hit DK, but not because of Franz, but because they protected TCA who was started by DE and TCAs second in command Mister Black- which was the very reason M Inc turned down TCA for the hundredth time and eventually he was purged (and swept under the run).

In terms of Stonewalls frustration with Franz- it almost makes me wonder if being left out of the worldly festivities, catering SNX and seeing NpO's stock rise while DKs continues to drop is any surprise that members are now cannibalozing their sphere.

In short Stonewall, I know you're bored. And spending a year working with Franz- I know he can be tough to work with (as I was vividly reminded of BMTH kicking Franz off the AA and hitting him.)

However, you still gotta love Franz.

I do love how people seem to think they know what is happening behind closed door's, the only way you would know the full truth is to have a spy within DK, are you now admitting to having a spy in DK giving you information?, if not STFU and move on.

I do love how people seem to think they know what is happening behind closed door's, the only way you would know the full truth is to have a spy within DK, are you now admitting to having a spy in DK giving you information?, if not STFU and move on.

As a matter of fact.... Yeah... You don't know anything

All you care about WC is who can you exhort tech from and who can you protect to get more tech...You care noithing for the members of Doom Kingdom other than who can supply you and others with tech...You bought tech from outsiders instead of aiding the people who fought in the wars while you sat in PM like always...My only regret is you are not in range... :facepalm: Every since you took over FA Doomreich has been pixel huggers and scared someone was gonna roll DK which you base your whole FA policy on and all your decesions on...I'm done talking and I will take on all the Dk you want to send as that is all your good for sucking up tech and using everyone as your pawn to get more and chicken little weak FA policy scared your gonna get hurt... :blink: 

Couldn't have said it better myself.

As a matter of fact.... Yeah... You don't know anything

I am now brown team and intend to join the true warriors of LPCN and MI in their struggle for justice in this planet controlled by fat cats who soak up tech while the rest are tech slaves and kept down by the very ones who start wars ans sit in PM during the durations sending 0 aid and afterwards buys tech outside the AA rather than aid their alliance mates who get demolished fight for 3 mos etc during wars...Together As One and true brothership is what I seek not a pack of wolves who turn on the so called friends... :war:

I am now brown team and intend to join the true warriors of LPCN and MI in their struggle for justice in this planet controlled by fat cats who soak up tech while the rest are tech slaves and kept down by the very ones who start wars ans sit in PM during the durations sending 0 aid and afterwards buys tech outside the AA rather than aid their alliance mates who get demolished fight for 3 mos etc during wars...Together As One and true brothership is what I seek not a pack of wolves who turn on the so called friends... :war:

Uh. Oh...

Uh. Oh...

Uh oh. ..this just got much more interesting.

Uh oh. ..this just got much more interesting.

The animalz and MI. LN etc have more heart and Togetherness than any force on CN and at least I am respected and do not have to worry of "friends" and allies who are out to destroy me while smiling and saying we bros etc... :war:

So you admit to having a spy, or you to much of a chicken!@#$ to admit it?, or to dumb to admit the fact you know nothing and just talking out of your ass to get people to pay attention to you ?

This is a great comment. And let me address it so that your little mind can understand, yes- we have, in the past spied DS/DK. In fact, we took/recieved a lot of screenshots on DKs forums. Now- your call out of me saying that I'm too "chicken /)&hit" to admit it- here's the best part, I have! I admitted to Lord Hershey and showed him the screenshots and the conversation was forwarded on to white chocolate, I even shared it with Franz beforehand.

So yes- we have spied- and oblivious to you, I have admitted it. Got anything else dumb ass?

For clarity- our spying on DK was when DS hit M Inc- given we had already been in war for 4 months it made no sense to waste resources on the battlefield and I told members to focus damage ratios on other targets (who didn't have billion dollar warchest) and the game plan was to leak DK forum screenshots. However- there was a problem, there wasn't anything worthy of leaking! So instead I had to resort to throwing my pal Franz under the bus and leak him, (an academy trainer at the time) calling Non Grata Meatshields which was perfect timing considering their protection over SNX for tech while their own allies Non Grata would have preferred to disband them.

In the aftermath of the conflict- we buried the hatchet- and the leaked logs did buzz DK as they worked to sanction us on every color due to the leaks. However, once our differences were settled (and they were, I had no reason to spy DK and buried the hatchet with hersh).

You see- you know nothing. I have no qualms with DK or DS- and I have made amends with Cuba personally and offered M Inc support to DBDC (supplying tech, intell, etc) at the request of BONEs. I have no qualms with DK- but I do have qualms with shit posters like you who don't know which end is up.

Back on topic, Stonewall, I have always admired your stubbornness. Edited by Lord Hitchcock