Dixie Cove declares war on L252beck

Stonewall14

Dixie Cove hereby declares Jihad against this vermin, who has carried out a months log campaign of ridicule in public govt annoucements causing me to resign from Doom Kingdom and cut ties...I was made aware of another such instance of this tonight and had I known of this public ridicule I would have attacked then, but  most likely I was not in range....This is not the case in this instance as I am barely in range and will carry out one round of war in my defense of my service to Doomreich over the past year or so....I do not care the consquences and the fact remains I will prosecute war to fullest as long as able as some things are not worth putting up with and I do not tolerate this from enemies and I damn sure will not from a former fellow govt member and ally who has waged an anti-Doom Squad campaign and anti-stonewall14 campaign of public ridicule on skype govt channels and on official govt announcements several times....enough is enough Dixie Cove can burn down to Zero out on all categories of this nation and it will be worth it...If my govt. peers allow this to go on for months and best I get is threats ... Molon Labe is all I got to say on the matter...adios Cyber Nations and Doomreich and as promised I will step down from DS if asked to do so and fade away in nuclear roguery as long as I have a CM to fire...o/ Doom Squad o/ Doomreich

Edited by Stonewall14

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stonewall my brotha, there is no need for violence. Yes, it hurts when someone pokes fun at an inborn handicap, but there is no need to come to blows. We have technology. We have medicine. We have science. We can solve this problem!

As a matter of fact, I have some pills that I bought off the internet that should fix everything. Oh, um, I bought them for a friend. Totally for a friend. :ph34r:

Dude, 

One crack about your weiner and you kick me?

Someone is totes compensating!

yes, you have no loyalty and always turn on me and didn't even consider backing me up...why would i want a flake like you in Doom Squad?

Edited by Stonewall14

And this is why Stonewall can't have nice things

I blame the 50k NS curse on my nation...I always wreck it or get it wrecked every time I reach 50k or higher...In all seriousness though peace has been sent after much deliberation and I have decided while it would be worth it to get 6 days of nukes rained down on target, at the end of the day I cannot be responsible for doing this much damage to Doom and losing my brothers in arms over a turd I stepped on...Dixie Cove vs L552beck is over for now.

I do however challenge and or agree to a duel between us anytime Doomlords will it....(EDIT)

Edit: War is back on I am not paying anyone 1k tech, not even 100 tech so come take it! I will fight until I cannot fight anymore and then leave this pos game and not waste anymore moeny or time on it...adios brochachos

stonewall14 of Dixie Cove

Harbinger of Doom

Edited by Stonewall14

I blame the 50k NS curse on my nation...I always wreck it or get it wrecked every time I reach 50k or higher...In all seriousness though peace has been sent after much deliberation and I have decided while it would be worth it to get 6 days of nukes rained down on target, at the end of the day I cannot be responsible for doing this much damage to Doom and losing my brothers in arms over a turd I stepped on...Dixie Cove vs L552beck is over for now.

I do however challenge and or agree to a duel between us anytime Doomlords will it....(EDIT)

Edit: War is back on I am not paying anyone 1k tech, not even 100 tech so come take it! I will fight until I cannot fight anymore and then leave this pos game and not waste anymore moeny or time on it...adios brochachos

Harbinger of Doom

Way to go Stonewall. Let the hate flow through you.

Harbinger of Doom

you seem just a bit indecisive lol