The Flying Kiwis get their wings clipped....for now....they will grow back, you will see.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and blessings. The Flying Kiwis are excited to be free once again, we will be attacking our next target very soon. So please stay tuned for more Kiwi rage. It comes and goes in cycles.  :popcorn:  :nuke:

Well done Wes and Les.

Polaris accepts your surrender and as agreed all attacks will cease at update tomorrow.

AlmightyGrub

The Most Merciful

Thank you, sir. With this, all bad blood has been spilled (100k NS worth, in my case) and all this is just water off a Flying Kiwi's back. 

Peace in our time.

THIS is how diplomacy should work people.

I think we can all look to {flying}Kiwi's for inspiration on this, and all matters of importance.

We really are model citizens. The Kiwis are stewards of good diplomacy and  extreme militancy. There are many more Kiwis too, lurking in their caves, crossing the great sea, having drinks at the tavern, and various other places of interest. Soon you will see our true numbers, and our true skill. This is just a taste! Kiwi Kiwi Kiwi Cacaw cacaw cacaw arrrgh! (our newest battle cry)

Congrats on peace; Kiwis come have a chat with someone who understands :P

We have some big plans coming soon. I'd like to bring the imperium in on it, but we need that protectorate in place first, cuz it's going to get us into a lot of new trouble and will be dangerous for the well being of our peoples. Let's talk.

Doesn't it just die at the end of that video?

I have honestly never seen the video. Although the premise of this alliance makes a lot more sense now, knowing that there is one....

Not so fast, sir.

The GrubForSenateSphere is claiming these two.

All hail Almighty Grub. May he glow forever. 

Who does your graphics? I'd love to shake his/her hand.

The Flag and the banner were done by Kyriakos aka RichardVII of the CCC. The sig was taken from stock images with text added by muah. 

Hardly so very surprising really considering how bloated you are on your latest ''glorious victory''. 

In other news,  Polaris will be issuing 300+ new medals for this conflict including one to commemorate the awarding of 299 other medals and ten personally awarded to me for passing 14 million casualties etc.  I have also awarded myself a new title, bought a new hat and polished the Grubmobile for a tour of the Polar Kingdoms.... or not.

The High Sparrow and Big Kiwi of the The Flying Kiwis fully expect Polaris to award us as well, with awards. I think we earned it, it's only fair.

Unlike SNX, Polaris doesn't force people to join them after heavily criticizing and belittling them for months, not do we have glorious revolutions I guess.  The Kiwis are old friends who wanted to do something, they did it.  There is no reason they should punish themselves by joining Polaris if that is not their desire.... and they should certainly not punish themselves by placing themselves within the annoyance circle of Junktard

As much as I would love to live under the poop smeared boots of Eatemup, I think the Kiwis will flock elsewhere, for now.  :awesome:

Best of luck Kiwis.  I'm glad Grub had mercy on your beaks.

It was us, who had mercy, kind sir. Perhaps you would like to find out first hand. 

@kiwis... cool SIG. Imma steal it.

By all means! All of Blue sphere should wear it with pride. Senator Grub leads us down the path of righteousness. 

I understand now, you thought you were being funny.  You weren't.

Now Grub, be nice.  :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:  :smug:

Hail peace!  Congratulations to the Flying Kiwis and NpO for ending the conflict.

Thank you, Chocolate Lady.