A brief communique

murtibing

Bones word is important. Without Bones absolving Rey, verdict could not be abolished. So Bones' word is necessary.

I see no issue here.

The issue is that bones told me SPATR was releasing me, and you seem to think that's both very relevant and meaningless.

I don't have screenshots, but the wording was strict enough that I know he wasn't saying "you may have peace" or "you will have peace IF"he said he was considering offering me protection, even.

No evidence... It didn't happen. Adios amigo

The fact that Rey is our enemy is best evidenced by continuing attacks against nation of Neo Uruk launched on SPATR behalf. I don't see how this could be disputed.

I know what Bones has told Rey. I know this from Bones himself, because I have discussed the case of Rey with Bones multiple times.

On the related note, BEazy has sent soldiers to Rey. Normally, I wouldn't pay much attention to that, but this case is different. I have helped BEazy when he was under attack by Pax Corvus. They attacked him because he ran away from their alliance right before war. And now he sends soldiers to our enemy. Some people have short memory I guess. But I have a long memory...

Edited by murtibing

All I get from this is that SPATR's word isn't any good unless you have all the right people lining up to say it, but they won't tell you if all the right people are doing so.

I have already provided this information. (And I thought it was obvious from the beginning, but apparently not for everyone...).

Well those soldiers sent is interesting, SPATR was just handed a CB :/

Yes, but CB only applies against BEazy so far. I don't know whether Umbrella leadership approved of BEazy action or not. Unknown Smurf told me he was going to ask Roquentin about that. Roquentin is Umbrella leader (he disguised himself under the name of Monster). We will see whether he will be more talkative this time.

Edited by murtibing

Why BEazy put Umbrella in this awkward situation on your behalf I will never understand. You are not worth it.

What awkward situation is Umbrella in? They've been dealing with me since before SPATR flip-flopped on this issue for the third or fourth time.