November Third Offensive

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO much I could comment on, so much effort that would take. I'll just stay in my corner and lol a little.

So could I, should I start now ? The only difference is I'm going to have a boat load of screen shots to back up my facts and a narrative that paints you and legionx as the most incompetent mfers to walk the face of CN, my biggest regret in my entire time on this planet was not orchestrating the biggest shock and awe campaign you've ever witnessed when you announced your move to brown, you single handily turned the entire sphere in a waste management system second only to WMĀ 

The only difference between The III Percent and the remaining alliances on Brown is we saw the writing on the wall, cut our billion dollar loss and started fresh, a recommendation I give to Atlas, GATO, SNX & OLD.

The place ranks right up there with the Nevada testing ground and Chernobyl as vacation getaway for the poor

Masterchief said he'd disband snx if tywin was elected? Smart guy eh

Ā 

The issue there was that he was unwilling to accept the opinion of the SNX membership, unless that opinion was what he wanted it to be. We either elect him, or he ends the alliance. For some reason, those strong-arm tactics went down like a lead balloon. So much of his actions at that time, once it was clear he was losing the support he had, was to essentially throw his toys out of the pram. He did have support at first, but ultimately his hostile rhetoric and attitude, coupled with ego drove his supporters away from him and towards Junka. Let that one sink in.

Ā 

Ultimately, I believe SNX's decision to elect Junka has become the best thing that could have happened at the time. Initial misgivings aside, we've been more stable, secure and prosperous than we've been probably since SNX's formation.Ā  I feel the way we have thus far handled this offensive has been more professional and more decisive, and shows there's been a good level of progress compared to the circus act we once were. Of course, still more work to do, but we're putting the efforts in and reaping the harvest from it.

If you have anything to say Keeology, I would recommend go ahead and say it no matter how long it would take. After all, this is a free world we live in, no?

It is a free world at the moment. Well supposed to be. Tho, reason I'm not bring anything up cause not going help anyone or really doing anything

So could I, should I start now ? The only difference is I'm going to have a boat load of screen shots to back up my facts and a narrative that paints you and legionx as the most incompetent mfers to walk the face of CN, my biggest regret in my entire time on this planet was not orchestrating the biggest shock and awe campaign you've ever witnessed when you announced your move to brown, you single handily turned the entire sphere in a waste management system second only to WMĀ 

The only difference between The III Percent and the remaining alliances on Brown is we saw the writing on the wall, cut our billion dollar loss and started fresh, a recommendation I give to Atlas, GATO, SNX & OLD.

The place ranks right up there with the Nevada testing ground and Chernobyl as vacation getaway for the poor

One my biggest regrets in SNX is not rolling you guys. Instead I tried playing diplomat.

Ā 
The issue there was that he was unwilling to accept the opinion of the SNX membership, unless that opinion was what he wanted it to be. We either elect him, or he ends the alliance. For some reason, those strong-arm tactics went down like a lead balloon. So much of his actions at that time, once it was clear he was losing the support he had, was to essentially throw his toys out of the pram. He did have support at first, but ultimately his hostile rhetoric and attitude, coupled with ego drove his supporters away from him and towards Junka. Let that one sink in.
Ā 
Ultimately, I believe SNX's decision to elect Junka has become the best thing that could have happened at the time. Initial misgivings aside, we've been more stable, secure and prosperous than we've been probably since SNX's formation.Ā  I feel the way we have thus far handled this offensive has been more professional and more decisive, and shows there's been a good level of progress compared to the circus act we once were. Of course, still more work to do, but we're putting the efforts in and reaping the harvest from it.

Holy smokes I'm stepping out of my inactive shell. I'll be honest I thought you guys were screwed during and after shark week. I give major kudos to you guys and Junka for keeping the boat floating.

Holy smokes I'm stepping out of my inactive shell. I'll be honest I thought you guys were screwed during and after shark week. I give major kudos to you guys and Junka for keeping the boat floating.

We scuttled the old wreck and Doom helped us build something new with big red buttons. Same crew though.

One my biggest regrets in SNX is not rolling you guys. Instead I tried playing diplomat.

Ā 

You never would have had the chance bud. Based on most of their war performances SNX didn't have a prayer if brown had erupted into conflict. Would have been a fun war though.Ā 

Ā 

However it has been quite impressive to see what Tywin and co have done with the shell that was SNX. Best of luck in this endeavour with Doom (despite the fact that you obviously do not need it.) I'm not a huge fan of waiting until an alliance is down to enact old grievances, to vindictive for my tastes. However wars have certainly been declared for worse.

SO much I could comment on, so much effort that would take. I'll just stay in my corner and lol a little.

Ā 

You made me heir of the Alliance (SNX), so I invited Junka backĀ  (I was always his supporter, anywayz)

This is a time when we are noble soldiers
Fearless and wild, a fight just to subjugate
Reformed our troops, one flag, one world united
Under the sun the powers came alive

The sound of our cause, the meaning of life
Beyond stars and skies
Now raise your hands and let it all come out

Bring the hammer down, slam it down to the ground
One flag, one world united
Templars fight or fall, raise your fists, heed the call
Bring the hammer down, behold the light

The future holds, nothing but victory and joy
No painted skies, we dwell in high definition
Live your life like there is no tomorrow
Present today, remembered after dusk

Still counting the stars, well on our way

The meaning of life
Now raise your hands before your time runs out

SNX: 22 wars declared

This seems low tbh- with 35 active members and only 22 offensive wars declared by SNX on a war they call 'theirs' seems poor (I may be wrong, I haven't taken the time to scan through available targets per NS)

This seems low tbh- with 35 active members and only 22 offensive wars declared by SNX on a war they call 'theirs' seems poor (I may be wrong, I haven't taken the time to scan through available targets per NS)

Most of the slots on AFRO were filled up completely, so it was a fair spread. Either way, AFRO seems to no longer be around.

Ā 

Hitchcock, you remember Masterchief777 when you were at Guinness during the Beer Guzzlers War, yes?

Most of the slots on AFRO were filled up completely, so it was a fair spread. Either way, AFRO seems to no longer be around.
Ā 
Hitchcock, you remember Masterchief777 when you were at Guinness during the Beer Guzzlers War, yes?

Not sure how he's still around or heading AAs