November Third Offensive

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so sengoku originally protected this alliance. They dropped the protectorate agreement with them.

Secondly Atlas and DK share a ODoAP and it's a few months old.

Thirdly we granted them temp protection while we went through our custom voting processes that we follow on all treaties. Some pass some don't, this is one of those treaties that didn't pass. Needs a majority in agreement to do it and the majority didn't want to protect this alliance. It's the way things fall. Hope that clears that up.

Good luck to all involved.

Makes sense to me. Time to watch bombs fly. Somewhere else for a change!

What is this Shark Week that is being referred to? I assume it is not the GOONS' 2007 Shark Week?

During July after Polar dropped protection of SNX "shark week" began as a reaction by several alliances against the Imperium's revolution. Shark Week is considered the military side of the July Revolution in SNX.

What is this Shark Week that is being referred to? I assume it is not the GOONS' 2007 Shark Week?

To extend Junka's remarks, Shark Week was what happened to us when other alliances smelled blood. Being left without both leaders and treaties, we were sitting ducks, and thus a group of alliances organized a week long curbstomp of us.

Happily it was a positive experience. The alliance members still with us grew closer, we became more decisive and this has led to what i believe to be the most prosperous and meaningful period in our history. The Week stripped the alliance of it's trash. Now we're having a bonfire with it.

Edited by Edward Graceford

SNX demonstrating a coherent foreign policy decision, mastering its enemies and leveraging its new position as a Doom alliance to secure complete victory?

Well well. A new day has dawned for SNX indeed. Congratulations, you've worked hard to get where you are.

Okay so sengoku originally protected this alliance. They dropped the protectorate agreement with them.
Secondly Atlas and DK share a ODoAP and it's a few months old.
Thirdly we granted them temp protection while we went through our custom voting processes that we follow on all treaties. Some pass some don't, this is one of those treaties that didn't pass. Needs a majority in agreement to do it and the majority didn't want to protect this alliance. It's the way things fall. Hope that clears that up.
Good luck to all involved.

Did you inform them that you were no longer protecting them? Or was this unexpected and you made sure to side step another losing war?

Anyway, Good luck on the battlefield SNX.

Edit: I don't even know who the other AA is, but their leader is in peacemode- something no leader should ever be in, especially during war Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Did you inform them that you were no longer protecting them? Or was this unexpected and you made sure to side step another losing war?

Anyway, Good luck on the battlefield SNX.

Edit: I don't even know who the other AA is, but their leader is in peacemode- something no leader should ever be in, especially during war

About Allied Forces of the Revolutionary Order: ***Protected by Atlas*** A Revolutionary Order of brothers and sisters united for peace and justice in the cyberverse.

Looks to me like they thought they were protected by Atlas, but that doesn't matter any more.

A 23 nation alliance, 4 members of which haven't in checked in with their nation in 3 weeks or more in some cases.  I'd wish someone luck here, but no luck is required.  Enjoy your duck roll.  Ask for extra sauce.

Looks to me like they thought they were protected by Atlas, but that doesn't matter any more.

A 23 nation alliance, 4 members of which haven't in checked in with their nation in 3 weeks or more in some cases.  I'd wish someone luck here, but no luck is required.  Enjoy your duck roll.  Ask for extra sauce.

My guess is that alexio did not inform them and again e-lawyered his spineless AA out of war

There is a correct answer to that question, I won't pretend I know it.  Alexio knows the truth, whether you will received it is entirely up to him.

He didn't address that, just saying atlas had an ODP which doesn't mean anything when you state that you are going to protect an AA. I am under the assumption that atlas did not inform them directly that they were no longer protected.

Waiting for the other side to confirm this- which if that's the case, Atlas, you are truely pathetic Edited by Lord Hitchcock

SNX demonstrating a coherent foreign policy decision, mastering its enemies and leveraging its new position as a Doom alliance to secure complete victory?

Well well. A new day has dawned for SNX indeed. Congratulations, you've worked hard to get where you are.

Pretty much sums up what I was thinking. Pleasantly surprised, well done Junkalunka.

My guess is that alexio did not inform them and again e-lawyered his spineless AA out of war

Atlas was protecting AFRO during the voting period, which most alliances don't do. The vote did not pass, Atlas informed AFRO of vote, and how long they would continue to protect them.

Atlas was protecting AFRO during the voting period, which most alliances don't do. The vote did not pass, Atlas informed AFRO of vote, and how long they would continue to protect them.

It's sad either way:

Either Atlas dropped them without telling them specifially that protection was no longer valid or Junka is parading around against an AA too incompetent to update their own bio.

*shrugs* Edited by Lord Hitchcock

He didn't address that, just saying atlas had an ODP which doesn't mean anything when you state that you are going to protect an AA. I am under the assumption that atlas did not inform them directly that they were no longer protected.

Waiting for the other side to confirm this- which if that's the case, Atlas, you are truely pathetic

A quick read of the thread would answer your question, but I'm well aware that basic reading comprehension is far beyond your grasp.

A quick read of the thread would answer your question, but I'm well aware that basic reading comprehension is far beyond your grasp.

Actually it did not- all alexio had to state was that the protection was no longer valid and that he told them specifically it was no longer valid.

The point you seem to miss and he did not state either- simply that their ODP was super important (which I remember they didn't care to honor their MDP with NSF back when)- so to clarify, Alexio sugar coated a war dodge because he was too lazy to let them know they are not protected anymore

Hitchcock keep firing in the dark you are just showing how clueless you truly are here. The alliance was informed that we would only keep the protection going for 24 hours after the vote finished. That vote finished on Sunday 6pm game time.

That to me is past 24 hours notice so they was rightfully informed that they was no longer protected. For the record if things don't pass we don't carry on protection. I did them a favour having protection temporaryly in place while we was voting. That custom is hardly ever placed to an alliance. Crv knew there was a chance the vote would not pass.

I have no problem fighting a losing war or any war for that matter. We will give our best and improve with each war we fight.

Keep shooting in the dark though by all means.

Actually it did not- all alexio had to state was that the protection was no longer valid and that he told them specifically it was no longer valid.

The point you seem to miss and he did not state either- simply that their ODP was super important (which I remember they didn't care to honor their MDP with NSF back when)- so to clarify, Alexio sugar coated a war dodge because he was too lazy to let them know they are not protected anymore

Again with nsf we was still a protectorate when they went to war with rs and lt. That's what you seem to forget we had no treaty with them then. Also pretty sure our treaty with nsf was always odoap.

Again I also mentioned that we hold a odoap with dk. Not with this alliance so your reading skills leave a lot to the imagination. You simply can't grasp anything here. So take a back seat and stop making yourself look even more foolish.

Hitchcock keep firing in the dark you are just showing how clueless you truly are here. The alliance was informed that we would only keep the protection going for 24 hours after the vote finished. That vote finished on Sunday 6pm game time.
That to me is past 24 hours notice so they was rightfully informed that they was no longer protected. For the record if things don't pass we don't carry on protection. I did them a favour having protection temporaryly in place while we was voting. That custom is hardly ever placed to an alliance. Crv knew there was a chance the vote would not pass.
I have no problem fighting a losing war or any war for that matter. We will give our best and improve with each war we fight.
Keep shooting in the dark though by all means.

So DK was informed (or probably knew the vote would fail)- and you have them 24hrs notice. AKA you signed off on your own protectorate getting rolled.

Well done.

So DK was informed (or probably knew the vote would fail)- and you have them 24hrs notice. AKA you signed off on your own protectorate getting rolled.

Well done.

Again not a protectorate. Crv knew well before anyone else that the vote had not passed. He was our first port of call for that.