November Third Offensive

s8QYokT.png

On this day, November 3rd, 2015, Supernova X declares war on the Allied Forces of the Revolutionary Order.

Casus Belli as follows;

• AFRO leader Masterchief777, during his time in SNX, sought to create a provisional SNX government so as to deny the SNX membership the opportunity to vote on their leadership and direction.

• He stated his desire and intention to disband SNX should Immortan Junka win the leadership contest. This was in opposition to the wishes of the SNX membership, as demonstrated by the July Referendum and Never Capitulate vote.

• He refused to share the complete logs of his conversations with an unknown foreign actor, which compromised the security of SNX

• He distributed false orders, and in doing so committed High Treason

• He formed the renegade SNX Restoration Movement, and in collaboration with our enemies of the time, spammed the SNX membership with messages with the intent of pressuring and extorting them into leaving SNX.

During the period between the cancellation of our treaty with Polar and the start of Shark Week, Masterchief777, leader of one of the competing factions within SNX, sought to take control of the alliance, setting out his stall and recruiting members into a provisional government so as to consolidate power. From there a hostile attitude towards differing views, an unwillingness to let the SNX membership decide for themselves who should lead, and a potential security leak to an unknown foreign nation led to increased opposition to his leadership attempt and his eventual expulsion from the alliance.

Upon leaving, he formed the SNX Restoration Movement, and during Shark Week sought to destroy SNX by working with our enemies of the time to message members, seeking to pressure them into joining his alliance. This alliance later became the Galactic Guard, and is now the Allied Forces of the Revolutionary Order.

Additionally, certain former members of SNX, now members of AFRO, defaulted on tech deals with Polar. Their actions caused Polar to cancel their treaty with us, which in turn led to Shark Week.

These actions have gone unanswered for too long, and today Supernova X will rectify this.

Thank you for your for time. I welcome all comments and queries.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aCMtqWe.png

Fast as the wind, the invasion has begun
Shaking the ground with the force of a thousand guns
First in the line of fire, first into hostile land
Mechs leading the way, leading the way

Charging the lines with the force of a furious storm
Fast as lightning our warriors swarm
200 miles at nightfall, taken within a day
Thus earning their name, earning their fame

They are the Imperium elite, born to compete, never retreat (Ghost Division)
Leaving our dead, always ahead, fed by your dread

Always ahead, as the blitzkrieg rages on
Breaking morale with the sound of blazing guns
First in the line of fire, first into hostile land
Mechs leading the way, leading the way

Leaving a trail of destruction to a foreign land
Massive assault made to serve the Producerist plan
Communication's broken, reinforcements are far away
Thus earning their name, earning their fame

EQpIbE0.png?1

By the power vested in me as Doom Mother of Doom Kingdom, I make the following announcement:

Doom Kingdom hereby declares war on the alliance Allied Forces of the Revolutionary Order (AFRO) in support of and as back up for our Protectorate, Supernova X.   

Signed,

Doom Parents - Lord Hershey, Doomfather and White Chocolate, Doommother

Doomanager - Gho7t
Doombassador - Addaff
Doomarshall - Banned

Doomchant - Javier

The Doom Council:

- Berbers
- Caliph
- High Chancellor Liq
- Karl Godel
- Supreme Emperor Daeg
- Xavier Renegade Angel

Edited by White Chocolate

I, stonewall14 of Dixie Cove,The Harbinger of Doom and Guerrilla Warlord of Doomreich, and Appointed Leader of Doom Squad, do hereby declare war on Allied Forces of the Revolutionary Order (AFRO) by invoking our ODPoAP with SnX and in support of our greater Doom family in Doom Kingdom....Nuclear Jihad is upon you, Infidels swim in your own blooD! :awesome: :war: :nuke:

678fcdff-f9b9-4d7e-85e8-80ba0f073a2d_zps

The basic alliance activity metrics (i.e. aid slot %) and tier matchups suggest that SNX should defeat AFRO, nevermind with allied support. I'm sceptical about Atlas protecting them, though.

EDIT: Does Atlas actually even have a protectorate agreement with AFRO? Atlas wiki says one thing and AFRO alliance information says another.

Edited by Avakael

Good show of support by SNX's allies, they need all the help they can get.

Nothing like a good curb-stomp when it can be arranged, right Auctor?  Sweetest evil Planet Bob has to offer, well - when one is on the stomping side of course ;)

EDIT: Does Atlas actually even have a protectorate agreement with AFRO? Atlas wiki says one thing and AFRO alliance information says another.

I'm wondering the same. That would certainly make this more entertaining, including because DK holds a PIAT with Atlas that is only a few months old. I'm inclined to be skeptical as well.

Edited by rabonnobar

The basic alliance activity metrics (i.e. aid slot %) and tier matchups suggest that SNX should defeat AFRO, nevermind with allied support. I'm sceptical about Atlas protecting them, though.

Protection was revoked prior and they are fair game... :psyduck:

Yes is it not obvious we all 3 posted DoWs in this thread!?! :psyduck:  I do not know or care who, what, when or where just allies rolled and we rolling with them, should I get knocked into your range the temptation will more than I can bear... :v:

Yes is it not obvious we all 3 posted DoWs in this thread!?! :psyduck:  I do not know or care who, what, when or where just allies rolled and we rolling with them, should I get knocked into your range the temptation will more than I can bear... :v:

I'm just making sure I didn't miss anybody and I understand the situation correctly. If Atlas was holding you guys up before, what changed? Why did Atlas drop them now?

I'm just making sure I didn't miss anybody and I understand the situation correctly. If Atlas was holding you guys up before, what changed? Why did Atlas drop them now?

No clue brochacho, I don't do diplomacy... :gun:

Okay so sengoku originally protected this alliance. They dropped the protectorate agreement with them.

Secondly Atlas and DK share a ODoAP and it's a few months old.

Thirdly we granted them temp protection while we went through our custom voting processes that we follow on all treaties. Some pass some don't, this is one of those treaties that didn't pass. Needs a majority in agreement to do it and the majority didn't want to protect this alliance. It's the way things fall. Hope that clears that up.

Good luck to all involved.

Okay so sengoku originally protected this alliance. They dropped the protectorate agreement with them.

Secondly Atlas and DK share a ODoAP and it's a few months old.

Thirdly we granted them temp protection while we went through our custom voting processes that we follow on all treaties. Some pass some don't, this is one of those treaties that didn't pass. Needs a majority in agreement to do it and the majority didn't want to protect this alliance. It's the way things fall. Hope that clears that up.

Good luck to all involved.

Oh well. I guess SNX/Doom/Atlas isn't incompetent at FA.