Pirates of the Parrot Order

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time you played with Monsters you cried to DS

Wasn't allied to them. They hit you because you are a bitch. You like to blame me for doom hating you. Guess you need some reason to keep me in your thoughts though huh? 

Erik, you're a back biting little shit and nothing you say has any effect on me. We've been down this road too many times. You were ban from SRA,STR and now PPO. Get over it kid.

was it something i said? Your leadership is categorized by 3 things.

1. not getting involved in any war until the winner is clear, then attacking the losing side

2. Getting wrecked after one round and asking for aid

3. Making peace and pretending you are the victor

I do hope PPO keep you in check and don't allow you too much responsibility. Could be the second alliance you bring down  

Keep spinning kid, you owe your nation to me and sra yet you choose to be a !@#$%*. You'll catch yours soon, you can't run from us for ever.

You know where I am, anytime, I am here for you. You avoided me last war and I still ask myself why... 

was it fear? was it respect from past times.. i do not know

but soon, i will see you out there

Keep spinning kid, you owe your nation to me and sra yet you choose to be a !@#$%*. You'll catch yours soon, you can't run from us for ever.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Apropos. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Last Tax Collection: 10/1/2015 10:34:42 PM
Last Bill Payment: 10/5/2015 7:05:57 AM
Desired Religion: Jainism
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 29%
Number of Spies: 192
Last Nuke Purchase: 10/1/2015 2:20:12 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/1/2015
Total Money: $21,580,572
Technology: 320.14 Levels
Trade Partners: Baby Baby Baby Ohhhh, Tornado
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 123, Navy XP: 56, Air Force XP: 667, Intelligence XP: 119
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 436, Army XP Level 82, Intelligence XP Level 48
Total Aircraft: 49
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 345
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 10
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Gotta beefen up that warchest with the $@&: you talk.

Run along now and beg for help

Apparently the flag I used was not very readable in some browsers.

I have changed it and apologize to anybody who couldn't read it, though I would say you might consider using a strong browser.  ;)

You know where I am, anytime, I am here for you. You avoided me last war and I still ask myself why... 

was it fear? was it respect from past times.. i do not know

but soon, i will see you out there

Before I moved over to PPO, I checked; even though I haven't purchased tech in several months; in fact, I sent tech as aid to some friends of mine, nobody who is flying your AA was more than 1/3 of my NS.  Pretty easy for children to talk big.

Anyway, thanks to those who are courtious enough to wish us well.  It'll be a fun ride.

o/

Thanks for the CB.  We'll pocket it for later.

You seem to write a lot of checks using other people's money.  Hasn't exactly equated to success for you, has it?

I see killian tried to join, LOL

told her to hit the road

Tyrian is not a member of ppo. Her actions are her own.

Yep- and we are going to nuke her:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=795149

read it Xanth, M Inc is going to pound her down

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Did I studder? 

Edit* to that end if she does not pay me 300 tech she will become an enemy of the state to ppo as a tech scammer. 

I'm not sure she is able to pay you 300 tech regardless...

how this pertains to the OP- Stripes relied on Killian... and now they are sitting around re-writing a useless charter... well done

Oh come now Xanth. Give pity to those less fortunate than ours. Not everyone can be a pirate and that is a sore subject for many. Alas, the Hitchcock lad must have been orphaned at a young age to not understand the concept of Honor and civility that we adhere ourselves to. That is our Pirate Code and one of which that has lasted us for times as old as this world.

I do hope that the good citizens of the corporation of monsters are able to invest in infrastructure and literacy in an effort to properly engage with the denizens of Bob. Unfortunately, though, i feel that any charity we may be able to provide would just be embezzled as has been shown in the past.

Is this where I go to argue with Lord Hitchcock and/or Xanth?

it seems many of the more "active" threads allow you to argue with LH these days... Meth is in a couple ones as well. This thread is for celebrating a bright PPO future with ale and wenches. BYOW though.