No lie

berbers

I'm in a tent camping checking up on CN. Also since we are often at war more months out of the year than not, it's not uncommon for me to check my phone when I go to the bathroom at the bar. On at least one occasion I checked in to see we were suddenly under attack again after a short pause of peace.

During Disorder there were times when I launched attacks on my phone while driving, in order to coordinate. This was in a hands free state, as if you need another reason why it isn't worth the risk to do complicated CN browsing while operating a motor vehicle.

Oh jesus, the infamous DWCN.

CRbhNYJXIAAdgUv.jpg

I can think of better things to waste money on than that "watch".

Shut up, dude. It's the first steps to the Pip-Boy 3000. Don't tell me you don't want one. 

I'm sure I'm not the only person to have postponed sex to do something CN-related.

CN is great, but not that great. 

Happily I'm almost free of CN, just check forums occasionally when I have nothing else to do. 

But it's like crack.  You may think you have kicked the habit, but once you get sight of that rock, you'll be prostituting yourself for for tech.