Libertarian Decree

Sephiroth

Haha you're so cute. Wasn't the sense you had the other night when trying to bend my ear to something. Good luck getting in range of any of my nations. But I'm sure a few will love the work out in the 300ns range.

He would be doing you a service, going off Atlas's abysmal fighting record you lot need all the training available.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not asking what sir kindle wanted when he messaged me. Baring in mind I was celebrating my birthday and anniversary that night so yeah I'm not gonna be replying.

See the people you're voting for now. Needless aggression.

sign14.jpg

Sephiroth I trust you, and the LPC board members, but if I may just interject my two cents...

I think we should launch a full blown attack on Atlas. It should be declared a perma war, and not end until they disband. I am sick of Alexio acting like he is anything other then a worthless coward. We should expose his weak leadership and lack of intelligence by leveling his garbage alliance. Working with us on brown is a privilege they do not deserve. They have been nothing but rude, and unwilling to contribute to the paradise we have created on brown.

Dismantling Atlas, as I'm sure you know will be a picnic. Also we can make a buck hitting them, they are mostly farmers. So you guys do what you want in the LPC top tier, like I said I trust you, and my sword for LPC causes. But don't let this arrogant wastetard talk down to you or us.

My personal vote is stop all talks with Atlas, and we can start quading them tonight. Teach this chump some respect, and to watch his mouth when he is addressing real warriors. Smash up his precious little alliance. Come on Senator what do you think? It'll be fun I promise.

If Atlas wants peace, I think you should let them have it. I realize you follow your heart in what you do, but we don't have time to waste fighting an unneeded war with Atlas.

Also you should try not to scare Alexio like that, but the LPC is not invading Atlas. Although you are free to do as you wish individually & within your discretion if you notice any future disrespect..

It is entertaining, Methrage, to watch you try to orchestrate control over the muddled flock of mental midgets you call friends. You lack the people to meet your grand vision, and that burns, doesn't it? You're using third rate tools for your first rate dream.

But you're also lacking respectable people; you need to legitimise political relations outside your limited sphere of influence. But no one is leaping to associate their name with yours that hasn't been written out of the serious political players club already. You're just that loud angry micro that's perpetually at war with just enough apparent strength to be perceived by some as dangerous.

You're North Korea, dude. Just accept it and embrace the intrinsic madness that is part and parsel to both your sphere and the individuals in it, go nuts.

But don't ever speak in judgement about how other leaders lead, or what morality in Digiterra should be understood, because you are bankrupt when it comes to legitimacy. You're a retirement alliance for the insane. You're full of hot air, and one tiny prick in the right place will blow all of your bull shit to smithereens.

Enjoy the brief career of a tyrant before your "friends and allies" pull you down and eat you alive. Hopefully, you'll be as ignorant of any point that corresponds to reality then as you are now, and won't even see it coming.

Me and all my friends will still be here.

It is entertaining, Methrage, to watch you try to orchestrate control over the muddled flock of mental midgets you call friends. You lack the people to meet your grand vision, and that burns, doesn't it? You're using third rate tools for your first rate dream.

But you're also lacking respectable people; you need to legitimise political relations outside your limited sphere of influence. But no one is leaping to associate their name with yours that hasn't been written out of the serious political players club already. You're just that loud angry micro that's perpetually at war with just enough apparent strength to be perceived by some as dangerous.

You're North Korea, dude. Just accept it and embrace the intrinsic madness that is part and parsel to both your sphere and the individuals in it, go nuts.

But don't ever speak in judgement about how other leaders lead, or what morality in Digiterra should be understood, because you are bankrupt when it comes to legitimacy. You're a retirement alliance for the insane. You're full of hot air, and one tiny prick in the right place will blow all of your bull !@#$ to smithereens.

Enjoy the brief career of a tyrant before your "friends and allies" pull you down and eat you alive. Hopefully, you'll be as ignorant of any point that corresponds to reality then as you are now, and won't even see it coming.

Me and all my friends will still be here.

Almost sounds like you are talking about Kashmir. You guys have no real treaties as far as I now and just have informal arrangements with some.

The difference is the LPC keeps growing, despite the many wars. It has continued to grow since founding. It might be you guys who are the isolated frantic dictators, trying to hold onto relevance anyway possible.