Oculus Third Decree

Letum

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, unlike certain petty alliances that harbour a grudge for revenge for every little perceived slight, Oculus is a bastion of forgiveness, fair play and upstanding moral behaviour. Our opponent wanted a bit of war fun, we had a bit of war fun, we shook hands and went home.

hahahahahaha ain't this some shit. Hitting MI6 for months, if not years old, shit but yes, some bastion of "forgiveness". hahahahahaha Keep that spindoctoring going. Y'all shit your fucking pants quickly is what happened. You thought you had to fight a war in the upper tier that would cost you far more than you wanted and you shit yourself. You done did Ted Nugent proud. Now go change your pants and get back to warring MI6/TPF/STA. 

hahahahahaha ain't this some !@#$. Hitting MI6 for months, if not years old, !@#$ but yes, some bastion of "forgiveness". hahahahahaha Keep that spindoctoring going. Y'all !@#$ your !@#$@#$ pants quickly is what happened. You thought you had to fight a war in the upper tier that would cost you far more than you wanted and you !@#$ yourself. You done did Ted Nugent proud. Now go change your pants and get back to warring MI6/TPF/STA. 

You seem upset. There is no need to be upset.

Indeed, unlike certain petty alliances that harbour a grudge for revenge for every little perceived slight, Oculus is a bastion of forgiveness, fair play and upstanding moral behaviour. Our opponent wanted a bit of war fun, we had a bit of war fun, we shook hands and went home.

which alliances are those?

the threads where bones threatens you and you guys attack MI6/TPF are still on the front page. i know that bigger lies go down easier, but there's pretty much no way that "forgiveness", "fair play", or "upstanding moral behavior" even enter into the question.

IMO, back up your words with actions and smash bones. it isn't like he doesn't deserve it. plus it would give me another thread to talk shit in.

Seems like you are projecting your own feelings currently. All that shit talk in the other thread just to have to give in to peace. Nothing against Non Grata, always have loved you guys. 

Upset, you know me better than that bro. Would it have been fun for my side to watch SPATR (and apparently several other alliances possibly) slam into NPO/Occulus? Hell yeah it would have. Is it just as much fun watching Occulus soil themselves silly over the thought of fighting a war that does not involve 3 barely connected alliances? Yes, it most assuredly is. Either way, I win. Occulus looks like a bunch of idiotic children attempting to play dress up in their parents clothes. So, why would I be upset. Pixels mean nothing to me bro. Casualties mean everything and whether SPATR came in or not, I still get casualties.

No, that's Doch when he's calm.

This.

I don't get all the haters, Monster Inc is crappy tiny alliance. 
If they were a significant alliance I could understand keeping them at war but they're a small pile of turd. 
Is it really worth fighting morons over a pile of turd.

Nice words. Coming from an IRON nation sitting on a measly 4 million casualties. You do realize that we have two members with over 15 million casualties, right? Currently ranked #21 and #23 for casualties counts on planet Bob. I know that a high number for you to fathom with IRONs flip flop dog pile ideals.

On another note- we do much more than your average micro.

And to address your question: The butt hurt stems from caustic of non grata talking so much {>. and his ass couldn't cash it.

You see, when BONEs made that statement, caustic sits at a measly 40k- and in the big picture NPO would have burned a lot more than NG- and believe me, NPO was 'quick' to bring us to the peace talk table.

As for what we wanted- speculation runs wild I guess - and we decided to go with BONEs advice and accept the peace.

There is method to the madness on a couple of points:

1) for being an almighty and powerful block- it took one man to make a demand and it was met. Three days was given, and it was wrapped up in less than 24hrs.

2) SPTR did send us war aid (money and troops)- which is deemed as an act of war and oculus didn't capitalize on it- which is really weird because of the showboaters who cry out 'I don't have any targets, boo hoo'

3) and lastly- and most hilarious- with the crap caustic talked in the previous thread- it also sent a message that Oculus is not a 'collective of all thoughts' bloc- it's primary voiced by NPO with caustic crying in the corner.

Now I actually don't mind Letum- he's fun to talk to, I respect Pansy, and I find Hartw to be hilarious. Our conversation and including frawley wasn't an intense emotional scream match- we have a mutual love for Bob- people hit people- and some pew pew pew. I also don't mind caustic.

And for dialogue's sake, Caustic, LOL Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Nice words. Coming from an IRON nation sitting on a measly 4 million casualties. You do realize that we have two members with over 15 million casualties, right? Currently ranked #21 and #23 for casualties counts on planet Bob. I know that a high number for you to fathom with IRONs flip flop dog pile ideals.

On another note- we do much more than your average micro.

And to address your question: The butt hurt stems from caustic of non grata talking so much {>. and his ass couldn't cash it.

You see, when BONEs made that statement, caustic sits at a measly 40k- and in the big picture NPO would have burned a lot more than NG- and believe me, NPO was 'quick' to bring us to the peace talk table.

As for what we wanted- speculation runs wild I guess - and we decided to go with BONEs advice and accept the peace.

There is method to the madness on a couple of points:

1) for being an almighty and powerful block- it took one man to make a demand and it was met. Three days was given, and it was wrapped up in less than 24hrs.

2) SPTR did send us war aid (money and troops)- which is deemed as an act of war and oculus didn't capitalize on it- which is really weird because of the showboaters who cry out 'I don't have any targets, boo hoo'

3) and lastly- and most hilarious- with the crap caustic talked in the previous thread- it also sent a message that Oculus is not a 'collective of all thoughts' bloc- it's primary voiced by NPO with caustic crying in the corner.

Now I actually don't mind Letum- he's fun to talk to, I respect Pansy, and I find Hartw to be hilarious. Our conversation and including frawley wasn't an intense emotional scream match- we have a mutual love for Bob- people hit people- and some pew pew pew. I also don't mind caustic.

And for dialogue's sake, Caustic, LOL

imagine being a member of a supposedly hegemonic bloc and you get hit with no CB by a micro with no protector, let them off with white peace after less than a month of war, and then they go on the OWF and talk shit about you in the peace thread, all while you're waging a war against MI6 with the CB of "talk shit, get hit"

L

O

L

I have no idea why Stripes is on this list.  We don't really care about Minc.  Hell, if pressed, we would certainly claim we don't like Minc.  We are in no way connected to Minc, other than having kicked their ass a few months ago and letting them off with a surrender under the condition that they go away and not bother us again. 

Edit:  Please take our name off of this list, as we don't care if Minc burns or not.

Edited by smurthwaite

I have no idea why Stripes is on this list.  We don't really care about Minc.  Hell, if pressed, we would certainly claim we don't like Minc.  We are in no way connected to Minc, other than having kicked their ass a few months ago and letting them off with a surrender under the condition that they go away and not bother us again. 

Edit:  Please take our name off of this list, as we don't care if Minc burns or not.

I wasn't the one who requested stripes to be on that list and I think it had to do with being friends of sptr.

And to reciprocate your statement, we don't like you either. Edited by Lord Hitchcock