Oculus Third Decree

Letum

So ... On paper they're a hegemony, in reality debatable .. As Mogar said .. 

On paper, they have a "unifying cultural or ideological sense" ... In reality, they're !@#$@#$ fractured already and can't get their heads out of their asses to maintain that ideological sense they unified under ... 

Beyond the vague [ooc]Illuminati[/ooc] references I think it would be a challenge for anyone to precisely define its core ideology though. I actually don't think Oculus is nearly as unstable/destructive as the old Hegemony in decline, but it isn't as glorious as the Hegemony in ascent either.

It's just meh.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyond the vague [ooc]Illuminati[/ooc] references I think it would be a challenge for anyone to precisely define its core ideology though.

Sure .. If you say so ... I'd just look here though ..

Novus Ordo Seclorum
These signatories hold much in common, but primarily the will to establish their place in the Halls of Greatness. As Watchers, and arbitrators, of their own destiny. Beholding the world of Bob, and creating Order out of Chaos. This is why they have chosen this path.

They tell you their comprehensive world view [the world is chaos and only they, Oculus, can bring Order] that glues them together and propels them.

Sure .. If you say so ... I'd just look here though ..

They tell you their comprehensive world view [the world is chaos and only they, Oculus, can bring Order] that glues them together and propels them.

I guess that mean's there's more ideological purpose in my pinkie finger than the world's biggest bloc :awesome:

I am not sure why FAN has been added to this list.  In fact I have no idea what this list is about or what drama has proceeded it.  The fact is however that being on lists makes us feel important, so I'm not going to ask too many questions.

I can only assume, based on past experience, that this might be related to the ramp up of the war that's going to happen over the holiday season.  If this is the case please let us know if our participation is going to be necessary so we can block out some time for it.  It would also be helpful if you could let us know which side we should be on.  That will save a lot of time.  Thanks.

-mpol

Edited by mpol777