Oculus Third Decree

Letum

UhR3Nti.png
Oculus - Third Decree

Monsters Inc have requested peace. Oculus has granted this on the sole condition that Monsters Inc do not re-enter the broader conflict with exception for the activation of a defensive treaty in relation to:

Swash Plates And Tail Rotors
Nusantara Elite Warriors
Kaskus
Federation Of Armed Nations

Senate and People of Oculus Edited by Letum

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see this posted. We love BONEs and we support our friends.

For clarity (and to save headaches) wars will be fought until expiration and no new declarations.

o/ Oculus
o/ M Inc
o/ Pansy/Hartw
o/ BONEs
o/ SPTR

One man managed to scare all of Oculus? I don't believe it.

Well he just shed light on a grievous oversight, namely that our Monster friends wanted peace but nobody had asked us about it!

I am certain now that this regrettable situation has been resolved, he won't possibly have any reason to envisage hostilities with Oculus.

Glad to see this posted. We love BONEs and we support our friends.

For clarity (and to save headaches) wars will be fought until expiration and no new declarations.

o/ Oculus
o/ M Inc
o/ Pansy/Hartw
o/ BONEs
o/ SPTR

Was one of the most reasonable talks I have ever seen.  Enjoy the remainder of the wars.

hahahahahahahahahah. i knew you would fold. how embarrassing.

We'd have let them surrender either way, you know. Beating on a micro for no good reason is just pointless. I do get why you'd want us to fight needless wars, though.

We'd have let them surrender either way, you know. Beating on a micro for no good reason is just pointless. I do get why you'd want us to fight needless wars, though.

"attacking you for no real reason is not a good reason to beat on someone"

...and i can see why you'd hold that viewpoint...

Congratulations on a barely fought surrender MI.

It was white peace, no reps

Was one of the most reasonable talks I have ever seen.  Enjoy the remainder of the wars.

Yes, I am glad we were able to tone down Pansy's demand of 1 million tech and 50 continuous grub votes Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Indeed, unlike certain petty alliances that harbour a grudge for revenge for every little perceived slight, Oculus is a bastion of forgiveness, fair play and upstanding moral behaviour. Our opponent wanted a bit of war fun, we had a bit of war fun, we shook hands and went home.

Indeed, unlike certain petty alliances that harbour a grudge for revenge for every little perceived slight, Oculus is a bastion of forgiveness, fair play and upstanding moral behaviour. Our opponent wanted a bit of war fun, we had a bit of war fun, we shook hands and went home.

You forgot humble.

I wonder what Caustic the Great will say about that.

He made a lot of insulting comments in the other thread. And guess who is laughing now?

I still am, because bones wouldn't do shit either way.

Sure there are reasons to keep someone you were attacked by at war, such as to demonstrate that it is costly to do so, and to dissuade future hit-and-run type attacks. Another might be to demonstrate the ability to keep the war going, or some interest in hurting the opponent more. These are perfectly good reasons for e.g. MI6 to continue fighting us.

I think you'll agree that none of those reasons really apply to us peacing MI. I don't think anyone was ever in doubt about how this war would transpire.