monsters incorporated

I await to see which Oculus nations outside of NPO come to fight if SPATR throws it down. 

Shirley NG will be there in a heart beat. Wait... Your name's not Shirley.

Hey so does DBDC still have the treaty with SPATR or nah

it's been cancelled like five times now

I don't believe it is, but many members of SPATR hold dual membership.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, we haven't declared war on anyone yet.

Declaration of war would require unanimous decision by the SPATR Leadership.

Right now we are only sending foreign aid to Monsters Inc.

Huh, I thought SPATR was a major alliance. Guess they're just too afraid to actually war NPO then, since everyone knows actively aiding someone in a war is basically an act of war.

Huh, I thought SPATR was a major alliance. Guess they're just too afraid to actually war NPO then, since everyone knows actively aiding someone in a war is basically an act of war.

If that is true, then how come Occulus has yet to recognize a state of war? Or are y'all gonna wait another 9 months like you did with MI6? 

Clearly what we need is more people to step up. So in an effort to be more engaged with our world I would be happy to provide mediation services. I can assure all parties involved the utmost in discretion and professionalism if I become involved. 

You can trust me. 

:D Genius.

I won't let my friends get destroyed buy new Pacific order.

I give them 3 day's to let my friends go.

A very honorable stance. Its times like these I'm happy the Untouchable Nexus Pact remains strong despite some differences in the previous war.

o/ SPATR/Badlands
o/ Monsters Inc
o/ Libertarian Party of Cybernations & Untouchable Nexus

If that is true, then how come Occulus has yet to recognize a state of war? Or are y'all gonna wait another 9 months like you did with MI6? 

I. Uh. What? First of all it's Oculus, half the sigs on this forum spell it out. And I'm quite unsure what you mean by wait another 9 months. Oculus was announced August 31st, and declared on MI6 October 9th. So thats like... A month? All I remember that could even be vaguely connected to lasting longer than that were the ton of threads of you calling out alliances that would go on and become Oculus members, apparently they spied on you, even though you never produced proof of it.

No I'm honestly confused Doch. Whatcha trying to get at here?

Oculus declared and Monsters Inc jumped into the thick of it. Was Oculus justified in their wars? To the point of relieving boredom, sure. Monsters Inc jumped in to give Oculus more of a fight and make it a little more balanced, if even a little.

Now SPATR is putting their foot down they want to see their friend/ally get peace or else they'll get involved. I can respect their stance even if I don't have a real dislike of Oculus. Just as Kashmir backed off TIR when I said something similar, Oculus could let Monsters Inc remove themselves from the conflict.

Getting some of the opponents to start peacing out works for Oculus' favor, since keeping all at war can bring in more alliances like SPATR. If this does expand into a bigger a war over Monsters Inc, then that will be an interesting development and I'm sure Monsters Inc will keep fighting in the thick of it for as long as needed.

Edited by Sephiroth

Now SPATR is putting their foot down they want to see their friend/ally get peace or else they'll get involved. I can respect their stance even if I don't have a real dislike of Oculus. Just as Kashmir backed off TIR when I said something similar, Oculus could let Monsters Inc remove themselves from the conflict.

I think there is a slight sticking point that needs to be overcome before Oculus can consider letting Monsters Inc go. Monsters Inc actually has to want to be let go & convey that to Oculus High Command.

Of course, there's no need to let facts get in the way of a good story.

I think there is a slight sticking point that needs to be overcome before Oculus can consider letting Monsters Inc go. Monsters Inc actually has to want to be let go & convey that to Oculus High Command.

Of course, there's no need to let facts get in the way of a good story.

I would be willing to mediate discussions between both parties if NPO is interested in putting an end to their fight with Monsters Inc. (Find out if Mi does want to end the fight, so parties can move on to other issues)

I haven't heard about Minc wanting to peace out, so I'm sure there is a more technical reason for this threat...

Its only technical if you think peace with Monsters Inc is unachievable. SPATR didn't declare here, they are specifying what they would like to see progress on.