monsters incorporated

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's making fun of your incorrect use of the word "buy" in the OP. (ie: to "buy NPO" instead of "by NPO")

You made an error, among many others. Of course, it is only expected that you would make a Freudian Slip of sorts and then not realize it.

Anyone can be a ruler nowadays...

Edit: Also, you're welcome for the explanation.

Edited by NeCoHo

Clearly what we need is more people to step up. So in an effort to be more engaged with our world I would be happy to provide mediation services. I can assure all parties involved the utmost in discretion and professionalism if I become involved. 

You can trust me. 

Clearly Planet Bob needs more alcohol. Lulz are needed.

Edited by Lady Dakota

Where is the moderation team now?
He just violated the rules by trying to sell something outside the game.

Can you break down how you actually function during your normal day to day for us? I'm sure someone somewhere could write up a whopping thesis on the correlation between that and the absurdity of your ruling prowess.

So Oculus was DoWed by Minc, but it's NPO who's not letting Minc go? I'm really confused now... What does NPO have to do with any of this other than the fact that Minc has declared offensive wars on us as an "emphasis"? Minc declared on Oculus as a whole not just NPO... :psyduck:

Edited by Monty of the Herm

Monsters is proud and honored to have Bones as a friend and ally and will glady and loyally assist in any way to tend and stoke the fires that will consume Oculus and New Pacific Order.

o/SPaTR!

Just for the record it is not Oculus and NPO ... it is just Oculus which NPO is a Equal member last i hear .. just saying

Where is the moderation team now?
He just violated the rules by trying to sell something outside the game.

It's in game things you can't buy/sell ;)

Also, shame you seem to have had a bit of a dip in the old technology level, those nukes ain't gonna hit as hard now, about 10% less I reckon.

I'd like to offer to be viceroy of MI6 for the duration of these peace talks.

Yeah if this is going to be any sort of requirement for peace, then MI6 will burn itself to the ground instead. 

Also, I am highly amused at this and would love to see SPATR enter the battlefield. 

BONES has been doing this countdown to self-destruction thing for about a month now. I'm not sure what it's all about but it is pretty entertaining to watch, especially since it's not pointed in my direction. I just hope he doesn't talk himself out of being able to act on it.