Game time while server down

Ghuxalia

You know I said specifically:  "Not this one", I am not accusing Mi6 or STA or TPF and I wouldnt. I have no proof for that accusation and I wont make that accusation. My point remains that the people in future do not find the scheme for exploitation. Who knows, maybe in next war, we're on the receiving end, but I would'nt want any of the IRONers to run here and there due to some extraordinary event, it applies, equally, to all of us. I'm not trying to be partisan here and due to my AA, I should'nt automatically be percieved partisan although that would be a simpler stance to adopt, in this part of the forum, we arent in war, but are colleagues in the same game and community. If my wording appeared any bit partisan, I take them back now, I'm in no way accusing anyone, but trying to discuss a way so people do not scheme this into some in-game exploitation in future. 

Hope that clarifies,

Thanks

No worries, shahenshah. I wasn't addressing only your post there - your post was just the best to quote. It still stands that we have been getting a few angry, accusatory messages, and I just wanted to post a statement to head those off now. I understand where you're coming from, and agree that this is definitely an unexpected wrench in the usual system of war.

I didn't suggest either side where. I was talking hypothetically. Actually read my posts in future.

You hypothetically mention something which effects you and your allies curbstomp and response, there are many hypotheticals you could of used but you used that one. Point stands. Edited by the rebel

Either you can't read or being intentionally ignorant, he mentioned the perpetrators turning it off to arrange and commence attacks in the war. He is from IRON, so it isn't hard to work out who he's blaming.

Oh so using the DDoS attack to blame the other side for criminal damages and pointing fingers is acceptable? Your bridge is missing its troll.

You're being purposefully obtuse, so this is the last time I'll respond. The word DDoS is located a whole 4 words after perpetrator in his original reply. In fact, the 3 words in between perpetrators and DDoS are "turn off the". To try and suggest that he meant perpetrators of anything but causing the DDoS is not only reaching, it's downright ridiculous. They only way he could have said it more clearly is to say "The DDoS perpetrators of the DDoS turned off the DDoS and attacked. Oh did I say they were the ones causing the DDoS." Icewolf is a nice guy though, so I'm sure in the future he'll try and place the words as close together as possible so you don't get confused.

Also, if you're trying to say that you're suffering criminal charges, I really think you need to open the window and look outside. Yeah, Admin is technically suffering from a criminal activity, but your ability to access a game or lack thereof is pretty far from a crime to you. Oh, and I'm an advisor in the alliance where the name literally means "The Unwelcome Ones". To suggest I'm anything but a troll after 8 years in this game is an insult. Edited by dane0

Icewolf is a nice guy though, so I'm sure in the future he'll try and place the words as close together as possible so you don't get confused.

In future maybe you should leave the scissors at home, since there is no need to cut up the context and shuffle it around to fit your narrative. He's a big boy I don't think he needs you to hold his hand.

Also, if you're trying to say that you're suffering criminal charges, I really think you need to open the window and look outside. Yeah, Admin is technically suffering from a criminal activity, but your ability to access a game or lack thereof is pretty far from a crime to you. Oh, and I'm an advisor in the alliance where the name literally means "The Unwelcome Ones". To suggest I'm anything but a troll after 8 years in this game is an insult.

*snip* *snip* *snip* give those scissors a rest changing the context all the time, who said criminal charges against anyone other than Admin?

Back to under the bridge you go.