CN Game Status

Keelah

We are aware the game is currently offline. Admin has been contacted and is looking into the issue.

From what I can tell it looks to be a DNS routing issue or something else. But don't trust me I just stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night and am now a server god.

Edit: Routing is being reset and the game will be down for at least 24 hours.

Yes he actively checks the game and has been dealing with this DDoS in real time. I messaged him as soon as it was obvious we had an issue.

A DDoS would explain why I was having so may issues yesterday with connectivity.

I hope he gets it work out. Having had to deal with it, a DDoS royally sucks.

Weird the quote did not work.

You're lucky. We have grey clouds and threats of snow. Swinging by to see how we are doing. Good luck to the repair team and we wish for a speedy and full recovery.

Edited by skaha

Yesterday at around 6:00PM game time the servers were hit with a massive DDOS attack. The host performed a null route on traffic and after a while the connection was re-opened upon which the DDOS attack promptly resumed. At the hosts request, the null route is back in place and I am working on setting up appliances and other methods to help mitigate these types of attacks. I hope to have everything in place and have the game back in operation by the end of the week, if the site goes up during this period you can use it, but don't expect it to stay up.