Declaration of We have arrived at Bob (existence). Declaration of War. The Flying Kiwis.

If history serves, you will want to get out after 2 rounds. 

There will be no peace until you accept Grub as your lord and savior Senator.

Lol, the fact that you say that says how bad an ally NpO is given how many months if not years the two of us have fought to uphold treaties in the past with zero gratitude. You're welcome to your beliefs of course though :)

@zoskia, I'm glad to hear that you'll be able to fight for years as well, it should be good fun and I look forward to seeing who you field against us :) The sooner you're able help us get to ZIT the better as then the real fun can start :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you remember the last mega rich rogue to declare war on NpO, I recall him having a lot more than that warchest... He is no more...

Can't remember his name, I just remembered that he made a big song and dance about the eternal war with Polar on the forums... Was a few years ago, I think his avatar was a picture of a broken washing machine? Someone from Polar might remember.

Viluin.... the guy who started saying that he was going to be a nightmare for Polaris and finished asking for mercy from us.
He was bigger than these Kiwis, who right now believe they are a big deal for Polaris.

@zoskia, I'm glad to hear that you'll be able to fight for years as well, it should be good fun and I look forward to seeing who you field against us :) The sooner you're able help us get to ZIT the better as then the real fun can start :D

It won't take years, but we'll fight till your all your numbers are ZERO (tech, infra, money).
From now own, it is us the ones who will decide who you fight with and in which order. We control your wars and we decide what to do with you.

There's no escape from our spider's web when a rogue gets trapped into it.

You believe this is a novelty, we fought rogues who were bigger than you and that's exactly what we did... and what we'll do with you. It's not a threat, it's a description of the forthcoming events.

I can describe the psychological steps you'll go through:

Denial: making threads in which you believe that this is a war that you can win or that you are a problem for Polaris.

Anger: You'll begin to say that you'll be a problem for the lower tiers, that you'll destroy the low tiers of Polaris.

Bargaining:  You will try to find different methods to get out of this war or ask for mercy and say that you are sorry.

Depression: You will understand that this won't finish until you have zero tech, zero infra, zero money reserves... and that there are no other alternatives.

Acceptance: You will no longer brag about this whole thing and you'll curse the day in which you thought that attacking Polaris as a rogue could provide "one or two weeks of fun".... and you will accept that the ONLY consequence that this will have is that your nation will look just like a new nation, except fro the wonders (though you'll be in bill lock).

Lol, the fact that you say that says how bad an ally NpO is given how many months if not years the two of us have fought to uphold treaties in the past with zero gratitude. You're welcome to your beliefs of course though :)

Considering I said it in a context where you announced your roguery and threatened perma-war with us, I don't think I'm too far out of bounds, nor was I referring to CCC.

As far as gratitude goes, thank you for declaring on us.  It is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Eatem

Poor Polar, being so picked on. Everyone has abandoned poor widdle Polar, even your old friends are hurting you. Do you need someone to blow on the ouchie to make it feel better?

Thank you for your kind words.  Unfortunately, the only thing you could do to make us feel better during these tough times is to convince Llanowar Elf to leave Invicta and rogue us along with these two.

Considering I said it in a context where you announced your roguery and threatened perma-war with us, I don't think I'm too far out of bounds, nor was I referring to CCC.

As far as gratitude goes, thank you for declaring on us.  It is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Eatem

You're welcome :). I'm confused as to where you got the 2 weeks from then but whatever :) . @zoskia, you can spin and believe it however you'd like, I'm just looking forward to a good long war, life's to short to get angry or overly invested over something like this. It will take as long as it takes but the perma-war side if it is your and your members decision to make (as I said, we are open to negotiate a stop with you if you ever wish whether now or well down the line), I'm happy either way :)

Wes and Les, we shared some good times and I'll always look forward to saying hello with you guys when ever I can. That said, you've made a pretty bad mistake here and I hope you work that out.

On the 'perpetual war' front, the thing every rogue and indeed yourselves forget is when you cant chose your targets it gets boring. Once out of nukes a couple of nations against you mean you only land one one each occasionally and at the end of a week they rotate out anyway. It's not a question of how long you can last with billions, heck a competent ruler can go for years on two billion. It's a question on how long you can go warring daily against people you don't even know or dislike before you just cant be bothered logging in anymore.

Don't you remember the last mega rich rogue to declare war on NpO, I recall him having a lot more than that warchest... He is no more...

Can't remember his name, I just remembered that he made a big song and dance about the eternal war with Polar on the forums... Was a few years ago, I think his avatar was a picture of a broken washing machine? Someone from Polar might remember.

Viluin.... the guy who started saying that he was going to be a nightmare for Polaris and finished asking for mercy from us.
He was bigger than these Kiwis, who right now believe they are a big deal for Polaris.

If Viluin was the biggest you dealt with to date, then you're wrong in saying that you've dealt with bigger and better funded rogue entities. He states here that he had in the neighborhood of 6 bil, which means LPS has roughly +38% more cash than Viluin. Judging by the nations he fought, LPS and Wes may both be bigger in NS than Viluin was, and as Wes stated, there's 2 of them.

That being said, there's no doubt in my mind that Polar possesses the resolve to keep combating this threat. They did it when BF1 hit Polar. I'm sure it's much more likely that LPS and Wes will get bored with perpetual war and eventually just let their nations sink into the abyss. But Viluin states in the above linked thread that he had nothing personal against Polar, whereas LPS and Wes have stated that it is personal. I think that will play a role in how long it is before they decide to move on. I also would give them the benefit of the doubt as they've been dealing with coffeeshock for at least a year now. They have experience dealing in this type of warfare - they know firsthand the type of damage a rogue of this nature can do, so who really knows how long it'll take before logging in for a few minutes every day to send a nuke to Polar's new recruits has lost it's appeal. 

Hurry up and drop to my level so I can finally be baptized in casualties.  :war:  :gun:  :ehm:

See you soon! Very soon, it would seem...Grubby's nukes aren't very accurate, but when they hit, boy do they sting. 

Wait, Wes, you weren't joking? You actually think we will surrender? I actually laughed when I realized you were serious.

I was half joking. I fully expect Polar to last at least 2 rounds. After that we can talk, if you like. 

Yes. I am here. I know the situation. I have all the pies.

Need a microwave if you have one. The pies are freezing here.in Polarsphere. 

Aye, I can fight for years if Polar wants to, its up to them :). You really don't know what you're dealing with if you think that's meant to intimidate us zoskia :) The fact is if you do as you are threatening you will be resigning your lower tiers (30k NS and below) to perma war for years. Your response is exactly as anticipated and I look forward to fighting for a long time to come :)

As Wes mentioned though, the option of surrender is there is you ever feel like it :). Just give one of us a message and we can discuss your terms :)

Yikes. Guys this is a prime example of what we call "Kiwi Rage", in it's typewritten form. To see a physical manifestation of "Kiwi Rage" I urge you to stay tuned to the latest war stats. 

The dark side was too tempting

We are quite good, my friend! Only good things to come! Just watch. 

There will be no peace until you accept Grub as your lord and savior Senator.

That was clever. I like the cut of your jib, Eatem. You should post more!

Who knows, maybe the Coffee Shock has finally spread to the CCC... THEY FEEL THE POWER!!  If that's true, you will feed them your GMO corn for not accepting Grub as lord and Senator but that probably won't be enough.

2 years of espresso will do that to you. WE DO FEEL THE POWER!!! I am relatively certain Eatem's only got GMO corn. He's too cheap for the all natural stuff. 

Poor Polar, being so picked on. Everyone has abandoned poor widdle Polar, even your old friends are hurting you. Do you need someone to blow on the ouchie to make it feel better?

Don't think Pacifica is safe in this, Saxy. 

I would just like to announce, formally, that the first nukes of this conflict have been fired. Grub missed 4 times. 

Thank you for your kind words.  Unfortunately, the only thing you could do to make us feel better during these tough times is to convince Llanowar Elf to leave Invicta and rogue us along with these two.

That would put us at 17 needed to be considered a real AA by Polaris. Even though we are real right now. If someone could get on this, that would be great.

Wes and Les, we shared some good times and I'll always look forward to saying hello with you guys when ever I can. That said, you've made a pretty bad mistake here and I hope you work that out.

On the 'perpetual war' front, the thing every rogue and indeed yourselves forget is when you cant chose your targets it gets boring. Once out of nukes a couple of nations against you mean you only land one one each occasionally and at the end of a week they rotate out anyway. It's not a question of how long you can last with billions, heck a competent ruler can go for years on two billion. It's a question on how long you can go warring daily against people you don't even know or dislike before you just cant be bothered logging in anymore.

We have shared some good times, buddy. No hard feelings toward you or anyone else in Polaris, except Grub. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out why. This wasn't a mistake, we did this on purpose. :D  However, I am not a rogue. I am a member of an alliance, and that alliance has declared war upon NpO, because we cannot declare war upon Grub only...unless Polaris is willing to part ways with him for a few rounds....Whaddaya say?

wes what are you doing man

I'm not 100% certain. I have a lot of ideas. It made a lot more sense yesterday. I'm sure it will all work itself out, these things usually do :)

More casualties for the war god. On a good note nice seeing Wes and LPS active

Thanks pal. If you ever get bored, you know where to find us. Lots of big things coming from the Kiwis in the coming weeks, all of it good, swell fun. 

If Viluin was the biggest you dealt with to date, then you're wrong in saying that you've dealt with bigger and better funded rogue entities. He states here that he had in the neighborhood of 6 bil, which means LPS has roughly +38% more cash than Viluin. Judging by the nations he fought, LPS and Wes may both be bigger in NS than Viluin was, and as Wes stated, there's 2 of them.

That being said, there's no doubt in my mind that Polar possesses the resolve to keep combating this threat. They did it when BF1 hit Polar. I'm sure it's much more likely that LPS and Wes will get bored with perpetual war and eventually just let their nations sink into the abyss. But Viluin states in the above linked thread that he had nothing personal against Polar, whereas LPS and Wes have stated that it is personal. I think that will play a role in how long it is before they decide to move on. I also would give them the benefit of the doubt as they've been dealing with coffeeshock for at least a year now. They have experience dealing in this type of warfare - they know firsthand the type of damage a rogue of this nature can do, so who really knows how long it'll take before logging in for a few minutes every day to send a nuke to Polar's new recruits has lost it's appeal. 

Viluin, BF1, etc... this is not a novelty for us.

The war will not be "perpetual" at all... Polaris does not believe in Perma ZI or Eternal ZI... We'll simply fight till they have zero infra and zero tech and maybe zero money too... once such thing happens, we'll probably consider that the offense has been payed and we'll go on with our lives.

The Kiwis have NOTHING to decide actually, we are not negotiating anything with them, nor offering any kind of "peace terms"... So it's not that they have something to "decide".

Polaris has two different war policies:

-A Policy for "Alliance Wars" (or "Block Wars")

-And a Policy for "Rogues"...

Whilst we have a tendency to be VERY lenient when it comes to Alliance wars, the same thing is not true for "rogues", where our natural policy is "complete destruction no matter what" and "no negotiation".

I know. We, too, have in the past wounded Polar most grievously. None of us are innocent in the persecution of the noble, suffering servants of CN -- the Polars. We must all carry this guilt together.

I know. We, too, have in the past wounded Polar most grievously. None of us are innocent in the persecution of the noble, suffering servants of CN -- the Polars. We must all carry this guilt together.

That is not what I meant, and you know it!

Pacifica is safe actually... because from now on the Alliance that will decide who you fight with is Polaris, not Pacifica... we are jealous and you are completely OURS.

ALL your wars in the next months will be against Polar nations... each week you'll be informed against who you'll be fighting with. Our plans do not include any nation of Pacifica.

Do NOT threat people when you have become unable to choose your targets, Wes....

Pacifica is safe actually... because from now on the Alliance that will decide who you fight with is Polaris, not Pacifica... we are jealous and you are completely OURS.

ALL your wars in the next months will be against Polar nations... each week you'll be informed against who you'll be fighting with. Our plans do not include any nation of Pacifica.

Do NOT threat people when you have become unable to choose your targets, Wes....

Can I be completely yours as well i want some blue loving I hear it's frosty ;)

Pacifica is now protected by Polar?

We live in crazy times people, craaaaaaaaazeeeeee times

Judging by their NS - specifically, their tech - it'll be a while before they're in our lower tier and they're going to hit every branch on the way down.  It won't take long before they're re-buying infra to keep in nuke-purchase range; it's the piles and piles of tech they have that will take the longest to remove.  And when they do enter our lower tier - they won't pose the threat they do now, and it is neither expensive nor difficult for Polaris' mid and upper tiers to keep lower-tier nations in the fight monetarily.  Our new recruits are in the least danger (the average new recruits is 1k or 2k NS) from these guys.  It also probably won't be hard to find nations willing to sell down on some infra to feed the Kiwis nukes when that time comes, but we'll cross that bridge when and if we get there.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf