Siberian Tiger Alliance Declaration

Tygaland

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men are overrated. If you want a job doing right, call a penguin. Or a tiger. Tigers are pretty good.

and you over look me once again

STA about to make theirselves the new TOP.

#RIP
things like this are the reason we don't hang out anymore

Letum makes sick comments to his victims, then turns around and cries for help from his bloc when he's the victim.

Classic

STA taking offense to the actions of Oculus as a bloc and then trying to single out a single entity within Oculus with the only reasoning being the actions of Oculus itself isn't crying for help it's STA attacking Oculus as a whole, hence the recognition of hostilities. STA can't determine one member of Oculus is more deserving of their attention than any other so they have to fight Oculus as a whole since their only justification is the actions of Oculus as a whole not NPO by itself.

STA taking offense to the actions of Oculus as a bloc and then trying to single out a single entity within Oculus with the only reasoning being the actions of Oculus itself isn't crying for help it's STA attacking Oculus as a whole, hence the recognition of hostilities. STA can't determine one member of Oculus is more deserving of their attention than any other so they have to fight Oculus as a whole since their only justification is the actions of Oculus as a whole not NPO by itself.

This logic only makes sense if NPO surrendered its sovereignty to Oculus. Classically speaking, the alliance sovereign is the ultimate political authority of an alliance and where the buck stops.

I think what your missing is the goads of disrespectful comments and lack of empathy. While it was already distasteful enough to pre-empt TPF, Letum went out of his way to rub it in their face with comments who anyone in their shoes would be angry.

Which for the sake of dramaz- great. And quit hiding behind the 'senguko made us do it' defense.

You made your bed, at least sleep in it without crying for help.

The New Pacific Order posted the DoW on The Phoenix Federation last time I checked which was the activation of this treaty. Thus, by announcing they are declaring on the New Pacific Order, they have made it clear they see that alliance responsible for the war. Oculus as a result can then acknowledge that Siberian Tiger Alliance has declared on the New Pacific Order and thus activate their defensive agreement and thus can now fight the Siberian Tiger Alliance. STA have thus suitably declared on the alliance which violated one of its treaties, and thus is worthy of its attention. Oculus really did not do a recognition of hostilities (Pacifica can do that themselves) instead it would have been more appropriate to announce it as a declaration of war in support of the New Pacific Order on the Siberian Tiger Alliance by the Oculus bloc.

The New Pacific Order posted the DoW on The Phoenix Federation last time I checked which was the activation of this treaty. Thus, by announcing they are declaring on the New Pacific Order, they have made it clear they see that alliance responsible for the war. Oculus as a result can then acknowledge that Siberian Tiger Alliance has declared on the New Pacific Order and thus activate their defensive agreement and thus can now fight the Siberian Tiger Alliance. STA have thus suitably declared on the alliance which violated one of its treaties, and thus is worthy of its attention. Oculus really did not do a recognition of hostilities (Pacifica can do that themselves) instead it would have been more appropriate to announce it as a declaration of war in support of the New Pacific Order on the Siberian Tiger Alliance by the Oculus bloc.

Two years ago I would never have expected Doomsphere to have the most complete understanding of inter-alliance politics and diplomacy :psyduck:

If I could manage to find a slot this would have been the greatest war ever. TPF, MI6 and STA.

Down with whiteys.
#BlackNationsMatter

I feel like this post isn't getting the attention it deserves.

Also I have good friends and people I hate on both sides of this conflict, so equal measures burn in a nuclear fire and good lucks to both sides 

You would be incorrect. Oculus itself posted the DoW through Pansy.

Also, I would like to direct you to the text of the Novus Ordo Seclorum treaty text that establishes that, "An attack on one signatory is an attack on all signatories." STA declared war on NPO, a single entity within Oculus, automatically declaring war on the rest of the alliances within Oculus. There is no need to activate any defensive clauses in this case. As such, it is well within Letum's rights to declare a recognition of hostilities on behalf of the Senate and People of Oculus.

Also Junka, you might have some reading comprehension problems worth looking into on this one.

Edited by NeCoHo

Oh for the love of god can we please not get into the whole "recognition of hostilities" vs "declaration of war" shitfest this war. Please. Just once. We all know exactly what everyone is doing on both sides when they post DoW's against just one alliance, or someone posts a "recognition of hostilities" instead of a DoW- please, can we just not try and justify it and just sit here and laugh that in 2015 people still bother to pretend that no one knows exactly why each side is doing what it's doing? 

You would be incorrect. Oculus itself posted the DoW through Pansy.

Also, I would like to direct you to the text of the Novus Ordo Seclorum treaty text that establishes that, "An attack on one signatory is an attack on all signatories." STA declared war on NPO, a single entity within Oculus, automatically declaring war on the rest of the alliances within Oculus. There is no need to activate any defensive clauses in this case. As such, it is well within Letum's rights to declare a recognition of hostilities on behalf of the Senate and People of Oculus.

Also Junka, you might have some reading comprehension problems worth looking into on this one.

That you for the correction, you are indeed correct. For some reason I was under the impression it was the New Pacific Order who made the thread and that likely stems from reading Lord Cyvole's post and through false memory thinking that the OP was using an Oculus avatar with the Pacifica symbol. In which case, I would apologise for that oversight on my part. The fact that Pacifica and TPF had a strong relationship and that the treaty was dropped likely resulted in me also assuming that the war was planned by the New Pacific Order. This may or may not be the case, I am not privy to what happens behind the scenes at Oculus.

The thing with that part of the charter, if say AZTEC to be used as the example, by declaring on say... Dark Templar, then Sengoku, Aurora Borealis and Grand Lodge of Freemasons could then come to their assistance and by how the world operates, you would assume that yes they "recognise hostilities" however they would be declaring a war in "defense" of the bloc member at war. Although, AZTEC is a bloc within a bloc then... eh, you know what, we are at the point that we could probably argue on and on about it but in this day and age people really don't like to discuss the finer details.

Due to this, let me attempt another way of explaining it. By Letum posting that, it could be construed as New Pacific Order acknowledging that they were hit. If say another alliance within Oculus posted that in lieu of the New Pacific Order, then it would hold more weight. The reason I say this is that it is possible if we consider how it was done that say Letum could post something which the rest of Oculus did not agree with. I'm sure you guys have some sort of controls in place to prevent this but yeah.. all I can say is next time maybe get leadership in another alliance in the Oculus bloc to post a recognition of hostilities so it's more clear cut.

What I just said should be interesting for someone to try and make sense of.

I can't say I have seen anyone from the STA take offense. On the contrary, we fully expected what has happened.