Siberian Tiger Alliance Declaration

Tygaland

I see you are too lazy/dontcare to structure anything of value so why are you even here? Must be more of your hazy memories confusing you. 

Reply to what? That the world hasn't delivered an outcome in past few years as per your liking while you sat at the corner fully content and were least bothered about influencing the outcomes that were being worked by different parties. You did no political investments to influence the outcomes, why are you even pissed.

We would all be very delighted if STA stepped back into plotting and schemings, its been a while since BiPolar and/or Frostbite, whatever came later.

That in general is the issue with individuals selling the world-is-not-interesting narrative or x-hasnt-been-rolled-y-times-since-z. What has your AA done to make it any interesting other then sit in the corner? You are literally saying why haven't we shot ourselves in foot and when we did, why didn't we just fall over.

Everyone in Occulus has been heavily involved in one or the other drama from EQ onwards, that has positively and negatively affected them and surely it has brought despair and happiness depending where you were on the politics. Same holds true for Doom, MI6, and few others.

Those asking for x or y scenarios should start with their governments. Edited by shahenshah

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might be referring to ditch /? slims postings over the past few months. I am too lazy/don't care to dig those up. Don't think digging up facts ever changed minds here either.

I assume when Samus refers to the STA's huffing and puffing he is talking about posts from myself and others regarding IRON's lack of spine. For example when Samus or Sheppard opened a topic bragging in the most arrogant and condescending way possible IRON had surpassed two million alliance tech about 6 months after bailing on NG. So if that is the huffing and puffing Samus is referring to then yeah there is plenty of evidence out there for all to see. Otherwise not so much.

Pez was feeding what we were planning with you and STA directly to the other side.

Pezstar admitted to assisting in setting us up publically.

We were upset, until grudge. Since then we hold no grudge against Polar or STA, but opinions do get formed on whatever has been the last set of interactions. With Polar we've had many. With STA, not really.

Surely, under your reign, Polar was feared by a lot of people and today Polar plays to instill fear and is highly feared, therefore, it is a highly ambitious alliance, a leader and not a follower, with a very creative leadership and is fully content with the present. Also, behold the scars.

I think you are confusing Pezstars admission on screwing over MK with MagicalTrevor.  

Edited by ditchboy00

Surely, under your reign, Polar was feared by a lot of people and today Polar plays to instill fear and is highly feared, therefore, it is a highly ambitious alliance, a leader and not a follower, with a very creative leadership and is fully content with the present. Also, behold the scars.

If you didn't fear me, perhaps you should have.  You keep on tagging along with the real players at the table and they will take you somewhere.

I assume when Samus refers to the STA's huffing and puffing he is talking about posts from myself and others regarding IRON's lack of spine. For example when Samus or Sheppard opened a topic bragging in the most arrogant and condescending way possible IRON had surpassed two million alliance tech about 6 months after bailing on NG. So if that is the huffing and puffing Samus is referring to then yeah there is plenty of evidence out there for all to see. Otherwise not so much.

That was someone called Elendil, I can how it caused some more butthurt in STA. I think it was 1 year later after that war as well.

Where is that ODN which is high on Friends > Infra & wanting to avoid being seen as optional defense?

Has it really been so long since ODN has joined a war which wasn't already being won, they forgot how to help an ally on the losing side? Maximum damage is usually how these wars are attempted; so ODN sitting on the sidelines could leave STA to take a beating for a while as people test it.

Where is that ODN which is high on Friends > Infra & wanting to avoid being seen as optional defense?

Has it really been so long since ODN has joined a war which wasn't already being won, they forgot how to help an ally on the losing side? Maximum damage is usually how these wars are attempted; so ODN sitting on the sidelines could leave STA to take a beating for a while as people test it.

Equilibrium and Disorder would like a word with you.

ODN burned during Eq and Disorder both telegraphed wars both times they had a tie they could have chained to get out or could have easily gotten a tie if they dropped NPO. They didn't and they burned for it. Stop hounding ODN.

I fought them during both of those wars.  They were honorable and fun and nothing but worthy targets.

They're not coming in, deal with it.

This war won't expand anymore, will just remain a massive curbstomp until the next massive curbstomp which hopefully more people will be a part of.

The pain of defeat is nothing next to the utter discomfort caused by a case of global war blueballs. 

The pain of defeat is nothing next to the utter discomfort caused by a case of global war blueballs. 

Exactly. I don't mind getting rolled, just get me involved, as shown by my tenure as Invicta's leader. I remember Liz bitching cause I made the decision to declare in the Dave War, but there's just some people who won't sit by and let their allies burn, no matter what their allies "want."

Edited by Thrash

Exactly. I don't mind getting rolled, just get me involved, as shown by my tenure as Invicta's leader. I remember Liz !@#$%*ing cause I made the decision to declare in the Dave War, but there's just some people who won't sit by and let their allies burn, no matter what their allies "want."

Or when Europa didn't call you guys in during NEW/DF and people got pissed. Find a better CB if you want a war, don't be lazy. 

Or when Europa didn't call you guys in during NEW/DF and people got pissed. Find a better CB if you want a war, don't be lazy. 

The problem there is risk, it would take someone taking a risk to actually create an interesting war, and those in the current powercluster are all there because they do not take risks in the first place.

The problem there is risk, it would take someone taking a risk to actually create an interesting war, and those in the current powercluster are all there because they do not take risks in the first place.

The world needs bastards or we'll all go crazy from boredom.