Siberian Tiger Alliance Declaration

Tygaland

ODN are great allies, just ask anyone allied to them :D

The only 2 AA's i've ever been in have been allied to ODN so I have some experience in this matter.

Also STA are top notch, they look out for all their allies to the best of their abilities and always have.

ODN were great allies till I joined. Now they are crotchety old allies who have to find their teeth every morning.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for STA and rolling they're receiving, a pity they don't know how to fight. 
#BurnInHellSTA

Do IRON know you're out here spouting inanity while wearing their AA? Show some respect for an honorable opponent.

Do IRON know you're out here spouting inanity while wearing their AA? Show some respect for an honorable opponent.

Being honorable is more than just entering a losing battle.

Unfortunately STA does not possess those other honorable characteristics. 

Edited by Commander shepard

I don't think STA need to take lessons on this subject from you. The reverse might well be true.

We entered on a mandatory defence clause honoring our treaty, not something I would expect an IRON member to understand. We have members escaping to peace mode. Given the numbers against us I would say the STA isn't the only alliance past her prime. ;) Have a pleasant day.

I may be out of touch with the latest developments on Bob, but it is reassuring that at least Commander shepard is still spewing the same old nonsense. I heartens me to know that I can count on at least one thing to remain true as time continues its long arc.

Jesus Christ and we're the !@#$%^&?

Confess now that Commander shepard is an MI6 plant conducting deliberately inept propaganda ops to bring Oculus into disrepute and it'll, er, go easy with you. Or something.

Confess now that Commander shepard is an MI6 plant conducting deliberately inept propaganda ops to bring Oculus into disrepute and it'll, er, go easy with you. Or something.

Good admin man, even MI6 does not want to claim some people and Sheppard is one of them... 

It is always nice to have that one person that both sides of conflict can come together and laugh at.  People do not agree on much on Planet Bob but, on two things they do.  STA has always been an honorable alliance and you are completely clueless.  

I'll take as gospel the word of one whom has never fought a defensive war in their CN history, only participating in predetermined victories with enormous numerical advantages, never knowing what it is like to be staggered or actually run out of nukes.

Not.

I  mean STA pulled a 1.06 damage ratio on the losing side while IRON only managed a .96 on the winning side when we fought last.

Head to head stats from last time STA fought IRON.

Total wars - 267

IRON Damage Dealt - 1,465,896

STA Damage Dealt - 1,625,653

Edited by Coloradia

I'll take as gospel the word of one whom has never fought a defensive war in their CN history, only participating in predetermined victories with enormous numerical advantages, never knowing what it is like to be staggered or actually run out of nukes.

I'll leave subjective opinions to others, but I'd really wanna which AA at this stage of game has never lost a war, good going! Whoever they are.

Re:Numbers: Your constructive criticism has been noted and corrective action has been taken and implemented. Thank you.

I'll leave subjective opinions to others, but I'd really wanna which AA at this stage of game has never lost a war, good going! Whoever they are.

You should know of at least one of those AA's as you've been kissing the boots of one of them for over a year. Edited by the rebel