TIR DoW

DoorNail

[center]flag23.png[/center]

[b]Retribution[/b]: Punishment administered in return for a wrong committed.

When SirWilliam allowed a couple nuke rogues return into his alliance after they damaged several non-nuclear nations in our alliance following an unprovoked attack, we were told "[b]do something about it[/b]".

[b]Invitation[/b]: a written or spoken request for someone to go somewhere or to do something.

Here's Jack Layton getting direct hits on one of the small nations, that cost us a lot of pixel money to rebuild.

[center]jacklayton.jpg[/center]

Thank you for the invite SirWilliam, sorry we're late, hope you haven't been waiting long.

The Imperial Remnant declares war on Kashmir.

Stoopid Ace

DoorNail

Siderz

Rudeman

Mr Lion

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's old, there were others that sent rogues too, but none of them told us to do something about it.

It's not like Kashmir has only done this once or twice, they are curently doing it to the alliance Unaligned, who are our friends along with being good tech sellers.

They let nations rogue, allow them to come back in to recover/get aid from Kashmir members and allow them to go out and rogue again. Rinse and repeat.

Don't be mad, this is a reaction to your actions. Now line up and take your medicine.

I'm going to enjoy this. I've had to listen to your insane ramblings and offensive ravings for years now, and finally, God has given me this gift. We're going to take you to the woodshed, and leave the bodies for the dogs.

I don't even recall those circumstances or our conversation. Just glad it's not because we're raiding Unaligned.

That's more of a third reason following the secondary reason which is, we really don't like you. :)

We remember what happened and here we are, per your invite.

I'm going to enjoy this. I've had to listen to your insane ramblings and offensive ravings for years now, and finally, God has given me this gift. We're going to take you to the woodshed, and leave the bodies for the dogs.

03fd76c167.jpg

I'm just gonna turn up the music while I dance on some bloody Kashmir nations. :)

Another rogue, huh?

Far from it and you're wasting your time trying to go there.

Checking your aid history, it seems that you like to aid nuclear rogues and approve of their actions.

We're here because of you and your actions, this is your party and your boss invited us to it, it's as simple as that.

IIRC this is from when Kashmir attacked our protectorate, aka TIR, when we were not in a position to do anything about it (we were involved in some other war or some shit... fuck if I remember. 

I sincerely have to say: Best of luck to both sides. I hope you work this out with Kashmir with them being allied to our allies in Stripes but I remember how cowardly the actions of Kashmir were and I think this war is extremely justified at the same time.. plus their our protectorate and all. 

..But I'm still rooting for TIR with them being our protectorate and all.