TIR DoW

DoorNail

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who are winning don't need to keep reminding themselves and others they are winning. Just saying it doesn't make it true.

So, um, well, we just went through weeks of those losing saying they were winning, so 'just saying it' is nice and all, but there's this thing, see. It's called objective reality. You've never met it, but it's out there. You should go check it out sometime.

And that's advice for many of you, with your bluster, leading hapless nations into slaughter...

So, um, well, we just went through weeks of those losing saying they were winning, so 'just saying it' is nice and all, but there's this thing, see. It's called objective reality. You've never met it, but it's out there. You should go check it out sometime.

And that's advice for many of you, with your bluster, leading hapless nations into slaughter...

Delusional as ever..

Are you still looking at damage III% did to us as the basis for why you think you were winning?

I don't think Kashmir did much damage to us.

Delusional as ever..

Are you still looking at damage III% did to us as the basis for why you think you were winning?

I don't think Kashmir did much damage to us.

Ya, what Mattski said. I really have no idea what you are referring to, sorry.

If Methrage keeps mentioning GOONS, I'm going to start aiding them.

Hey Timmy, I'm going to try and explain something to you, because you obviously don't get it.

We are at war with Kashmir because of you and your other little radical friend. Your name was specifically mentioned in the DoW and because you are too tiny to do anything to, we are slapping the !@#$ out of your big friends we can get to.

You must be a really good friend to the rest of Kashmir, due to the fact that you're in here, a DoW that you and KC are responsible for, stirring !@#$ with another alliance.

Go look at my war scores, I am beating them down and it's all due to your and KC's actions combined with SirWilliams words. If I were in Kashmir, I'd be telling you to go lay down and STFU! Because you are out here throwing gas on the tire fire that you lit.

Do you understand what I'm saying? Edited by DoorNail

We are at war with Kashmir because of you and your other little radical friend. Your name was specifically mentioned in the DoW and because you are too tiny to do anything to, we are slapping the !@#$ out of your big friends we can get to.

Don't worry Door mouse, in a few weeks you'll be able to get to him.

Don't worry Door mouse, in a few weeks you'll be able to get to him.

If I am, it wont be by your doings. lol

Just like I told your little terrorist friend, even at ZI I'll still be out of range.

The damage he causes in two weeks of war, I get in one nuke, think about that while you're basking in the nuclear glow over your alliance. :smug:

If I am, it wont be by your doings. lol

Just like I told your little terrorist friend, even at ZI I'll still be out of range.

The damage he causes in two weeks of war, I get in one nuke, think about that while you're basking in the nuclear glow over your alliance. :smug:

Our alliance is just fine and will remain so. Yours on the other hand...

LOL, a one man alliance you call a rogue got you so bent out of shape you made a sig? 

Youre an idiot, pal, lol. 

i no ya i dum, lol.

i was in my pj's sittin in my ducky pool (wich is filled with milk) and i decided id try to make a signiture but i had to quick do it caus i'd already dropped my fone and some of my chew toys in the milch and i cant afford to drop the computer in! i work part time watering my parents kitchen but it dont pay enough to replace the computer so i QUICK made me a pitsher to use and i think it summerizes well your supeior levels of intellect unto which we as an appliance are workin unto!

your super smart.

i no ya i dum, lol.

i was in my pj's sittin in my ducky pool (wich is filled with milk) and i decided id try to make a signiture but i had to quick do it caus i'd already dropped my fone and some of my chew toys in the milch and i cant afford to drop the computer in! i work part time watering my parents kitchen but it dont pay enough to replace the computer so i QUICK made me a pitsher to use and i think it summerizes well your supeior levels of intellect unto which we as an appliance are workin unto!
your super smart.

Much butthurt in your postings I sense, young padawan.

Mah lazer sword is about to overheat from the pile of ashes.... pew pew pew pew :D

His wings will be set on fire, when I get down to him. MUHAAHAHAHHAHHA Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................pew See ya soon girlfriend. :)

His wings will be set on fire, when I get down to him. MUHAAHAHAHHAHHA Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................pew See ya soon girlfriend. :)

Were you inviting me to come out and play?  I'm sure my buddies in Kashmir would welcome me.

Were you inviting me to come out and play?  I'm sure my buddies in Kashmir would welcome me.

Was refering to MH, I get him in front of my guns, he's smoked and that's a fact. We're getting retribution for what they did. A real friend would speak to them about making better choices and not aiding those tiny terrorist instigators they are so fond of that brought war to them. Edited by DoorNail

He said someone's but hurts

I hear they make a cream for that, the commercial says it's soothing and stops the burning I don't know, could you continue those tears and cry me a river? I need to water my garden.

1277.jpg Edited by DoorNail

About a page and a half behind but hakai you're my hero.

As to the rest of yall stop posturing. Willy, daeg isn't a dual member and doornail a ghost is a ghost. Ain't shit gonna change no matter what you say. Just keep raining down nukes and let that do the talking. Meth, doornail is competent while your help is appreciated I'm sure he would be better off speaking with kashmir directly. I think you'll find margrave quite approachle, reasonable and competent.

Here's to hoping you guys figure this out soon.

I am enjoying posturing, it's the funnest part of this incredibly silly war. I have been a dual member of Kashmir for many moons, like since way back in doom war, but now I am considering upgrading to Triple deuce carburetor member. You are correct that it doesn't change anything... I mean it is fine with me if TIR wants to consider me a ghost or whatever. Just letting it be known for public record that I'm a fully masked genuine bonafide member of both DK and Kashmir with all the perks and privileges that come with.