The Phoenix Federation, may you live forever Pacifica.

mhawk

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is with the attempts to get TPF to bash TimLee?  That is what you are doing after all?  Do you know why it is not going to work?  Because, not only has Tim been a friend of the Federation since its creation has also return as member multiple times.  I mean, you do know that do you not?  Maybe something you should looked into before you began spewing your tear filled drivel.   It is nice to know that TPF still has this much power over you.  You are a testament to power and the legacy of the Phoenix.  You are also a testament to how pathetic propaganda on Planet Bob had become.   

You're clearly delusional if you think TimLee likes TPF. It wasn't long ago when he was bashing TPF in a public IRC channel. He actually regrets creating The Phoenix Federation.

How can you blame him? Your alliance framed him and left him out to die.

So what we have is two morons who no doubt TPF made cry at some point years ago.  For some reason they choose Tim as there target despite not even knowing him.  Gee its not like I have known time since before the second great war geniuses.  They also cry about things from a half decade ago like the leadership of TPF today had anything to do with.  While it does my heart good to know that something from years ago still bring you to tears, maybe you should try and move on.  It is kind of pathetic.  And then you have the viceroy idiots from what? 2005.  By Admin, if this the best that is left on Planet Bob then perhaps it is time for the apocalypse. 

I'm not bashing Timlee.  I'm one of many supporters of his TPF viceroyship as evidenced in this thread, and I've only said positive things about my friend and alliancemate of over 2 years.  Perhaps you're clouded by what you view as TPF's rosy history with the New Pacific Order and can't see the numerous injustices that TPF has committed over the years.  Maybe that's why you think everyone else also has a positive view on your alliance.  Unfortunately, things aren't always what you remember it to be:

TL;DR: clearly he didn't love TPF as much as you assumed he did, because he hasn't rejoined since 2007. 

Unless you're calling TimLee a liar in his Umbrella application thread, he was only in TPF once. 

It's painfully obvious why you'd say something like that.  Only newcomers to TPF (Alliance Seniority:     9/10/2013 4:03:52 PM (772 Days)) would be so vehemently against Timlee regaining control of TPF.  Timlee was the best thing to happen to the phoenixes and the alliance has been in a downward spiral ever since he was forcibly removed.

You're an idiot. I've been in TPF since October 2007 except for the day I left when Karma started and about 150 days in CoJ. So for roughly 2800 days of my time here. TimLee has been in TPF probably 4 times during that span.