The Phoenix Federation, may you live forever Pacifica.

mhawk

TPF_War_Flag.png

The world has changed and we have failed to evolve with it. Gone are the days of diplomacy and reason. Now we live in the ultimate expression of a state of nature. A time when unprovoked attacks are praised and old friendships forgotten. We are not innocent in how this world has progressed... Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.

We spent years fighting for our friends and we paid dearly, but we paid it gladly. Now we fight to defend ourselves from an unprovoked attack from those former friends. Relationships can dim, but we always have a choice in how we treat those that were once dear to us. A formal explanation for years of dedication might have been a good start, instead we were told our adversaries were bored.

We all stand on the twilight of this world, ruthless unprovoked aggression will only hasten the inevitable outcome. However we are not yet ready to go into that good night. Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight we'll ever know.

To the every lasting glory of The Phoenix Federation.  

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first entered this world in the early days of 2007, I became an ally of The Phoenix Federation. Now, through three different alliances and countless wars, I remain their ally. It is, and has always been, an honor to fight alongside the likes of these legends.

So one last time, o/ TPF.

Edited by Lord Cyvole

I'm just sad that Planet Bob will end its' existance before TPF has any chance to get revenge. 

At least due to Pacifica you know perfectly well how to dish out damage in a losing war. Go get 'em. 

I'm just sad that Planet Bob will end its' existance before TPF has any chance to get revenge. 

At least due to Pacifica you know perfectly well how to dish out damage in a losing war. Go get 'em. 

You must know something I don't know! I'm sure there's time for any alliance with real goals to achieve them,

You're assuming Planet Bob survives for much longer.

It'll survive as long as Admin continues receiving a profit worth paying tax on, and not a second longer.

You have said all that needs to be said. Treachery may win power briefly but it will never win respect.

Fight well, good friends!

o/ TPF

TPF_War_Flag.png

The world has changed and we have failed to evolve with it. Gone are the days of diplomacy and reason. Now we live in the ultimate expression of a state of nature. A time when unprovoked attacks are praised and old friendships forgotten. We are not innocent in how this world has progressed... Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.

We spent years fighting for our friends and we paid dearly, but we paid it gladly. Now we fight to defend ourselves from an unprovoked attack from those former friends. Relationships can dim, but we always have a choice in how we treat those that were once dear to us. A formal explanation for years of dedication might have been a good start, instead we were told our adversaries were bored.

We all stand on the twilight of this world, ruthless unprovoked aggression will only hasten the inevitable outcome. However we are not yet ready to go into that good night. Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight we'll ever know.

You have said all that needs to be said. Treachery may win power briefly but it will never win respect.

Fight well, good friends!

To good friends. o/

TPF_War_Flag.png

Micros are the future. Perhaps the old nations should consider investing in those small alliances rather than continuing to stagnate the game.

Micros are the future. Perhaps the old nations should consider investing in those small alliances rather than continuing to stagnate the game.

-"Way of the future"
-Forum account created in 2014.

Son, what if I told you that the time for micros has come and gone a few times already, and that few alliances at this time really fit the requirements to not be classified as micros?

-"Way of the future"
-Forum account created in 2014.
Son, what if I told you that the time for micros has come and gone a few times already, and that few alliances at this time really fit the requirements to not be classified as micros?

I mean REALLY Small alliances. If players are bored, individual nations should get off that AA and find a small alliance with goals to help out. Or they should start their own AA.