Announcement from the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization - October Election Result

You're allied to NG. Regardless of your stated "values," your actions directly provide support for unprovoked attacks by giving cover to those who do so.

Those values died years ago. I should know, the clique of Timlee, Letub, Lanore, Darth and myself actively killed them by pushing CnG into pre-empting MHA, signing NG, and a host of others decisions.

I'd also note DP that TPF antagonized GATO so hard that they held a mutual defense treaty. Those monsters!

How many people voted in this last election? And who are in your cabinet? I'm wondering if you can even scrape up enough people to have a gov.

Those values died years ago. I should know, the clique of Timlee, Letub, Lanore, Darth and myself actively killed them by pushing CnG into pre-empting MHA, signing NG, and a host of others decisions.

I'd also note DP that TPF antagonized GATO so hard that they held a mutual defense treaty. Those monsters!

How many people voted in this last election? And who are in your cabinet? I'm wondering if you can even scrape up enough people to have a gov.

Yeah but that was my fault and it took some doing. That relationship didn't last long after we left gov.

There's more than enough active to do ministry stuff. You seem bitter for some reason. You know we don;t like MI6...never have. Our attitude regarding this whole affair should surprise no one, least of all you krabs.

Hey now don't forget our friend Laslo, where ever he may be these days.

Edited by letub