Alliance Merger of sorts

I was reading through some of the comments following NDO's "Imperial Decree" concerning going to war without a DoW and I noticed that someone mentioned that the same could be said about AA's merging without an announcement.

So, with that said, as of 3 days ago, Citadel has absorbed most of Dalek Task Force, 6 of their 8 members to be exact.  We have decided to merge and keep the Citadel name in place.  

If any of you other so called "micro alliances" are tired of having to team up with other AA's just to take on the big guys, feel free to come join us as well.  You would be most welcomed.

mergers are only mergers when there is an expectation of permanency.

congratulations and good luck to all, may Citadel grow stronger for this and may the Daleks find their new home welcoming and entertaining.

I noticed that someone mentioned that the same could be said about AA's merging without an announcement.

Mmm, I consider it an internal mater. An announcement would be nice sure. It adds to the game, and keeps everyone informed. But I'm not going to point a gun at anyone for not letting people know. It's completely different than going to war.