Announcement from the New Polar Order

rainbowbrrd3-1.png

Treaty Cancellation

Greetings Planet Bob,

One of the few conditions the New Polar Order imposes on our protectorates is for them to act responsibly and respectfully towards others as their behavior reflects on the Order as well. This morning I woke up to find that Monsters Inc have launched an unprovoked and unwarranted attack against the New Pacific Order without giving us any notice or seeking our advice. This violates both the spirit and letter of our agreement.

As such, we consider the NpO - Monsters Inc Protectorate null and void.

~ Lestat
Imperial Regent

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly justified though I had personally hoped this was a triple break-off flank attack.

Our enemies can come knocking like they did to TPF and MI6, I have a feeling they don't have the same levels of support though.

Our enemies can come knocking like they did to TPF and MI6, I have a feeling they don't have the same levels of support though.

How we still have a treaty with Mogar on constant OWF alert blows my mind. 

I think rolling Mogar is my next goal on planet Bob after I get 1mil casualties. 

Pretty sure Cactuars don't love electric mangos this god damn much. 

I think rolling Mogar is my next goal on planet Bob after I get 1mil casualties. 

To be honest I think 1v1 Mogar might reck you fox-fire :P

That treaty was honestly due to our friendship with Mia and Mango, yes. I don't think we have much in the way of communication besides them, looking at our embassy. Not that I am that surprised, RIA isn't interested in playing hegemon.

He's only twice my size. But he'd look a lot sexier without all that infra anyway. 

Feel free to send your tanks to this address once you leave anarchy, I have never backed down from a duel.

I tried to make it clear that they weren't some poor misunderstood street urchins that just needed the loving sternness of a patriarchal figure to make them princes, but no one listens to me anymore. Glad you woke up to the facts before it was too late.

I have to give it to Monsters Inc, at least they are willing to consistently fight what they believe is the good fight whether it is the right thing to do or not. New Polar Order was well within their rights to cancel their protectorate treaty which they did, however I wonder how many within the alliance would have wanted to do the same thing and defend the action.