TDO and the Quest for Victory

p83FW6c.jpg

CHAPTER TWO

It had been a quiet time for the Knights of TDO. In cities around them, battles continued to rage with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. War had been brought to them a few weeks earlier, but they had gathered their strength, rebuilt their nations and assembled new armies. Many of the Knights were starting to get restless, and despite some contact with other cities, they longed for the smell of gunpowder and the bright green glow of nukes. The Marshals could see that some excitement was needed and decided that the time had come. This time, they would bring the war and it would be glorious. On a cold, misty Friday, as the sun peeked over the horizon, the orders were given.

"Be ready, Knights. Tonight we descend upon the lands of The Phoenix Cobras and DEFCON 1."

---

RZwvxC0.png

So what you're saying, Cowboy, is that we managed to whip up this DoW, post stats, and then assign a target list, in the brief minutes after TPC apparently starting attacking?

Let's just have fun, okay?

lolololol we were just about to kill those guys TDO :p

I've instructed my guys to turn the war machine around and take you guys on!

Love these kind of nights...gotta expect the unexpected

o/ war

lolololol we were just about to kill those guys TDO :P

I've instructed my guys to turn the war machine around and take you guys on!

Love these kind of nights...gotta expect the unexpected

o/ war

Not up for the 1v1v1? :P

So what you're saying, Cowboy, is that we managed to whip up this DoW, post stats, and then assign a target list, in the brief minutes after TPC apparently starting attacking?

Let's just have fun, okay?

Pretty much this. We didn't know there was a war between you two until we'd already posted our DoW lol

I miss 3-sided wars. It's the best when you're fighting 2 people that are also fighting each other; it's actually exciting when you can play double agent and coordinate against the guy you just coordinated with

These need to happen more often to spice things up a bit :D

I miss 3-sided wars. It's the best when you're fighting 2 people that are also fighting each other; it's actually exciting when you can play double agent and coordinate against the guy you just coordinated with

makes for a very interesting war.

Chew'en the trail dust here in this war as peace has settled.  Think we gave TDO a lesson, smashing their infrast and tech, even though TPC and D1 were battling each other in the first day!  Just say'en  owf-ers